• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://news.yahoo.com/family-dad-shoots-twin-babies-005100899.html

A mother lies hospitalized in critical condition after the father of her twin baby girls shot them to death in her arms, and then killed the woman’s dad, according to her family.

Ultimately, Gawain Rushane Wilson turned the weapon on himself and died at the scene, authorities said.

The carnage took place in the Jacksonville, Florida, home of Travis Hiatt, the twin’s grandfather. His daughter, Megan, and her five-month-old girls Hayden and Kayden, had been living him, authorities said, according to local reports.

Wilson allegedly entered the home and forced his estranged girlfriend to pick up the babies.

“He wanted to destroy her world,” the woman’s mother, Melissa Bateh, told First Coast News about last week’s devastation. “He wanted her to watch it be destroyed.”

Bateh said her 22-year-old daughter told her, “Mama, he killed them. He killed them in my arms. He made me hold them when he killed them. He made me watch.”

Bateh said her daughter had to crawl through her infants’ blood to reach her father, who was dying on the floor. “He wanted her to tell her brother that he was the best son ever and he loved him.”

The mother said she had misgivings about her daughter’s relationship with Wilson, who she described as threatening and controlling.

He would limit Megan’s contact with family and friends and take away her cell phone, Bateh said.

“As a parent, you know,” she said. “I knew in my gut their relationship was not healthy.”

Last edited:
Can we revive him so we can torture and then kill him again? Death is too humane for this piece of shit, just too humane.
I was thinking the same damn thing like someone revive this motherfucker so we can give him a proper send off the fucking coward.

I keep coming back to this story. I just dont get it. She just held them in place for him to shoot and she is ok? I would refuse to go get them. I would throw myself and him out a window rather then hold them for him to kill. I would lay on top of them if needs be. Even if she did not think he would kill them once the first one was shot why didn't she run. I can't wrap my mind around this. Just like I do not understand when houses burn down and adults get out but the kids burn.

I keep coming back to this story. I just dont get it. She just held them in place for him to shoot and she is ok? I would refuse to go get them. I would throw myself and him out a window rather then hold them for him to kill. I would lay on top of them if needs be. Even if she did not think he would kill them once the first one was shot why didn't she run. I can't wrap my mind around this. Just like I do not understand when houses burn down and adults get out but the kids burn.
It says she's hospitalised in critical condition, maybe from trying to save her babies..? I'm sure she'll be needing sedated for a while even after her physical recovery.

"Wilson allegedly entered the home and forced his estranged girlfriend to pick up the babies."

Sounds weird, but it doesn't say he forced her at gun point. As purely hateful and cruel as he was he probably did have the gun out at that point, but it crossed my mind he could've demanded she hold the twins so he could get a cell pic or used some other ruse and then produced the gun after she complied. :shrug:

"Wilson allegedly entered the home and forced his estranged girlfriend to pick up the babies."

Sounds weird, but it doesn't say he forced her at gun point. As purely hateful and cruel as he was he probably did have the gun out at that point, but it crossed my mind he could've demanded she hold the twins so he could get a cell pic or used some other ruse and then produced the gun after she complied. :shrug:

Or physically forced her. Perhaps the option of fighting back or running was removed from the situation. Not sure why someone would read this and then feel the need to criticize or call into question the victims behavior. Fucking disgusting, but par for the course with this site i suppose. Stay classy.

Oh and in case anyone was curious, the shithead appears to have been very much a fan and product of the hiphop culture. What a piece of trash. Not surprising whatsoever though.

Last edited:
Or physically forced her. Perhaps the option of fighting back or running was removed from the situation. Not sure why someone would read this and then feel the need to criticize or call into question the victims behavior. Fucking disgusting, but par for the course with this site i suppose. Stay classy.

Oh and in case anyone was curious, the shithead appears to have been very much a fan and product of the hiphop culture. What a piece of trash. Not surprising whatsoever though.

Oh JC, lol. Go find someone else to shower with your little reading comprehension problem, will you? :hilarious:

I understand you don't understand a lot of things, Jack. You're kind of like the guy who likes to swat at his own pecker gnats. No one expects you to truly understand anyway because, well, you're you. You can't help being you, and unfortunately until the day you die, you will remain you in all your many uber changeable personalities. Do you take meds for that, too? You really ought to have that checked, cupcake. I worry about you.

While once in a great while you say something intelligible to up your fan club rating to less than half a dozen (you've been on a real roll lately, buddy, but don't get a "big head", on pinheads it just looks sad), but I think if you read all the comments, a synapse is likely to rouse up from its coma (or not) and it'll be looking for at least two functional, dehydrated, little neurons to play with! :woot:

And then, guess what! Poor, shriveled, little, lonely cells that they are (you have to feed those things, Jack!), I'm sure they'll sleepily chatter with one another and they might even tell you to read all the comments (again) and if you try really, really hard, even you can answer your own question! Won't that be fun?

Fucking disgusting, but par for the course (pity sigh). Stay classy, but either put on your glasses, put on your thinking cap and be "DO Bee", or get that lobotomy you've been putting off because you're stinkin' up the place with your reader's ignorance. Please stop posting. :wacky::wacky::wacky::kiss::joyful:

PS: And I know you're a Kurt Russell fanboy (and a fanboy of at least three other D'D members - do you build shrines to them, too?). Hell, I love him, too. But, I think some people actually think you look like that! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This wasn't too far from me. Do I need to tell you how NO ONE seems to know about this? As much as no follow shit like this, I didn't even know until a co-worker told me.
We're all so self absorbed.

I wonder if victimhood and blame game fueled his jealous rage?
Much easier to just dwell on mental illness than a possible root cause, like depending on self-pity and deflection through blame to justify bad behavior.
Hell, if we admit to the destruction caused by our obsession over perceived victimhood, maybe personal responsibility would make the Blame Game moot?
What the fuck am I saying? In my conservative fantasy land maybe.
Now back to our victimhood and blame game discussion.

There's a GoFund me page set up for Megan Hiatt (the babies' mom) to help her pay for her medical bills- she was shot 5 times, lost part of her breast & has already undergone 5 surgeries (she's in critical but stable cond) Funds collected would also go towards funeral expenses for her twin girls & father.

Her family reports that Megan was trying to do the right thing for her babies & get away from Wilson who was controlling & abusive toward her. The massacre occurred the day he was supposed to be moving out.

I can't imagine how anyone could ever move on from such a soul crushing tragedy. I can't imagine this mother's pain. Heartbreaking.

RIP Hayden Rose, Kayden Reese &
Grandpa Travis Hiatt
image.png

& stay strong mommy

I 100% agree victim blaming is a shitty thing to do. I feel like a huge bitch for even saying it. I just can't stand to hear stories of kids dying and parents walking away. I know she did what she could I just see story after story of parents living and kids dying and I guess my thought is I could not live knowing my child died. This obviously is a rare and extreme case. I am more so upset about the countless kids who burn alive in house fires but magically the parents make it out ok or are not even there (hello baby cooked alive by siblings)

Oh JC, lol. Go find someone else to shower with your little reading comprehension problem, will you? :hilarious:

Not sure what your beef is. Seriously comin across like a fucking nutbag here. I wasn't posting in disagreement with you, but merely offering another way he may have got the mother to hold the babies. THe prior poster felt the need to question how the guy could have gotten a mother to comply with something like this, to which the both of us provided possible explanations.

Think you're the one who needs to work on your reading comprehension, or you could continue to fly into unnecessary, uncalled for hysterics and post long winded rants about other members, full of impertinent info and lame attempts at witty remarks and other such nonsense. Good job wasting your time.

Get the fuck over yourself.

I can't imagine how anyone could ever move on from such a soul crushing tragedy.

She won't. Her life is fucked, no doubt about it, for good.

She won't. Her life is fucked, no doubt about it, for good.
I know she'll never be the same after what she's lived through, but she's already decided not to languish in her grief:
From her hospital bed, she asked her mother Melissa Bateh to speak out publicly about the shooting in order to raise awareness about domestic violence, and to help other women before it’s too late. Link
I think it's amazing that she's able to step outside of so much personal pain. And what a beautiful way to honor the lives of her baby girls & father, by helping others.

He thought he could destroy her by destroying the people she loved most- but she's refusing to let the monster win. I think it's inspiring!

Folks should be careful when naming their children that they don't give them either too much to live up to, or too little to live up to...
I guess the same can be said for anybody deciding on a username for an online forum or something...there are some weird ones out there that greatly misrepresent their actual personality.

Mine is the sound heard on the Super Mario Bros. (NES) game when Mario eats a Green Mushroom, thereby earning an extra life. I know, I'm very strange.

My 10 yo was just looking over my shoulder and said who are those babies. So I told her, she said that man should be killed.

I guess the same can be said for anybody deciding on a username for an online forum or something...there are some weird ones out there that greatly misrepresent their actual personality.
C'mon, I was really referring to myself, and giving everybody a chance to take a crack at me...what the heck happened?

Enjoy it while you can. At this point, I have so many negative comments that my butthole is just flapping in the wind.

Latest posts

Back