• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

wkq07r.jpg

Gary Tank

OCONTO — A Gillett man faces 10 felony charges [...] girlfriend told authorities he had beaten her [...] with a grill brush and meat tenderizer — sexually assaulted her and held against her will over nine days.

Gary J. Tank, 49, withheld [...] medication for cerebral palsy and seizures and beat her every morning before leaving for work "so she is in too much pain to gather the strength to leave the house," [...]

Tank was charged with first-degree sexual assault, three counts of second-degree sexual assault, false imprisonment, felony intimidation of a victim, substantial battery, aggravated battery, and two counts of strangulation and suffocation.

[...] Circuit Court Judge Jay N. Conley set Tank's bond at $500,000 during his initial appearance [...]

District Attorney Ed Burke said the case is "one of the worst sex assaults I've seen in 25 years" [...] it was "akin to the worst sex crimes we've seen outside this county."

[...] incidents occurred from Oct. 19 through Monday at the home they shared [...]

[...] woman said she'd been beaten with a stick, a grill brush and a meat tenderizer. The woman's face, arms and legs were covered with bruises.

[...] Tank sexually assaulted her three times, once threatening her with a Swiss Army knife. [...] took away her money and cellphone and hid her jackets and clothes, and was holding her against her will.

[...] begged Tank to return her prescription medication, but he refused.

"She believes that Tank denied her medications, as he knows she becomes weak and impaired without them, making it difficult for her to leave the house," the complaint states.

Shortly after midnight on Tuesday, Tank told the woman [...] landlord would be coming later that day [...] he wanted her out of the house. [...] put the woman and her belongings in a car, and said he would track her down and kill her if she reported the abuse to anyone.

The woman went to the emergency room at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah, were she was examined and initially interviewed by Neenah police officers, who contacted Gillett police.

The total maximum prison term for all 10 counts is 217½ years.
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...ting-sexually-assaulting-girlfriend/18184599/

What an ass. I don't know why he did that though. I went back and read it again anc the article gave no reason. Anyone out there
have more info?

What an ass. I don't know why he did that though. I went back and read it again anc the article gave no reason. Anyone out there
have more info?
I'm going to look and see if there's another news source. Gillett is a really small town so I'm not sure if there's another paper in the area.

http://fox11online.com/2014/10/30/gillett-man-charged-with-imprisoning-girlfriend-for-nine-days/ This is an abbreviated version for the news station of what was originally posted.

There aren't any other sources I could find when I googled the guy... just those two and this thread.

IMO he just wanted to have power over someone weaker and that is disgusting. A fucking MEAT TENDERIZER? That's a new low even for Wisconsin.

Last edited:
What a big man it takes to brutalize, rape and kidnap a woman with Cerebral Palsy. Am *so* proud of her for telling this puke to shove his threats up his ass by telling the ER staff the truth. What now, Tank?

He did just because he could. I doubt she is his first victim, i wonder who's going to come forward now that he's in jail.

From the comments on the first link:

He didn't do this!! That woman is lying through her damn teeth!! If you look at her wrong she will accuse you of something!! She beat him continuously, she went after him either a knife, but nothing was done. This is bullshit!! He is the damn victim!! She needs to be put away so other oops don't get accused of wrong doing when they are good people!!

So, I guess then that the girlfriend, the physically-disabled girlfriend... managed to bruise large swaths of her own body just to get him in trouble? And somehow managed to attack and beat him... the guy who didn't go to the hospital and looks just fine in his mugshot.

Yeah. Sounds totally plausible. If you're delusional.

she recounted an instance that they stopped so he could get some food, the baby was crying because she was hungry so he taunted her by saying "if mommy loved you, she'd tell me the truth and I'd give you some but mommy doesn't love you so you can't eat." The baby screamed and cried for her mother to tell the truth. He kept eating and saying "mmm, this is so good" in the baby's face.

The level of evil in that paragraph is mind bending..........

I feel beyond bitchy after reading this. That POS needs to have a grill brush and a meat tenderizer shoved up his ass, repeatedly and mercilessly.
And I am not a violent person, mind you.

I watched a documentary on domestic violence last night on HBO. Dang it, I cannot remember the name now but it was mostly about a North Carolina woman who's husband kidnapped her and their toddler daughter, took her in his truck (long haul) to California and beat the living fuck out of her for 4 days in front of the child. There wasn't an inch of her body that wasn't black and blue, even her knees and elbows. He pissed in her face every time he had to go so much that her hair was hard. What killed me is when she recounted an instance that they stopped so he could get some food, the baby was crying because she was hungry so he taunted her by saying "if mommy loved you, she'd tell me the truth and I'd give you some but mommy doesn't love you so you can't eat." The baby screamed and cried for her mother to tell the truth. He kept eating and saying "mmm, this is so good" in the baby's face. The woman snapped and grabbed the flash light he had been beating her with and he dropped the food, she then grabbed the food and started feeding it to her daughter and he beat her with the flash light the entire time, she said she didn't feel it that time, all the was focused on was putting the food in her child's mouth. Doesn't that absolutely kill you? Anyway, it took them a long time to get him with federal charges, the police actually let him go to make his own way back to North Carolina (she had made phone calls to various friends back home saying she had been sleeping with their husbands because that's what he was excusing her of) and they started realizing something was wrong and called the company he drove for.

I found it.

http://www.privateviolence.com/

01b46ac148c0fd0d_Private-Violence-2.xxxlarge.jpg
That is simply horrifying. There is no punishment cruel and just enough for that insecure waste of human resources.....

Just think, that right now, we know people in a relationship like that. It hasnt escalated to this point, but it will.

Back