• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
2ugfdds.jpg

[....]

Garrett James Ballard, 21, told authorities the weapon he used in the shooting — a .223 rifle — came from the patrol unit belonging to his father, Precinct 3 Constable Jimmy Ballard.

Garrett James Ballard faces capital murder charges for the deaths of Elijah Adam Benson and Travis Leslie Fox. The two men were killed at Ballard’s home

[...]

Deputies arrested Ballard about 6:57 a.m. Tuesday morning after they responded to a call to check the welfare of residents at his home, Burnet County Sheriff’s Office said.

After his arrest, Ballard told deputies that he and the victims had purchased doses of acid with the intention to celebrate a birthday at Ballard’s house,

[...]

When he saw Fox and Benson acting strange due to the effects of the hallucinogenic drug, the affidavit said, Ballard took the keys to his father’s patrol unit, retrieved a .223 rifle from the trunk and loaded the weapon.

[...]

“Due to the current developing episode,” it said, “Benson began to lose control and for unknown reasons to Ballard he then turned the firearm towards Benson and discharged the firearm into Benson.”

He left the scene and contacted his girlfriend and several members of his family, including his father, and told them what happened,

[....]
http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/constables-son-garrett-ballard-charged-in-double-h/ng54D/

You know what I really hate? When kids who grow up in strict households go and jump off the deep end of social order when they get older. I know it's like their way of giving a finger to the world but usually stupid shit like this happens.

Wienie, that's the same caliber rifle I have bought for my 7 year old for the upcoming hunting season.

You probably bought a .22 for the 7-year-old. BTW: It's the favored pistol caliber of professional "up close" hit men, because of the way the projectile bounces around in the skull.
The .223 is the same cartridge used in a M-16/AR-15, etc. That's what was used.

You probably bought a .22 for the 7-year-old. BTW: It's the favored pistol caliber of professional "up close" hit men, because of the way the projectile bounces around in the skull.
The .223 is the same cartridge used in a M-16/AR-15, etc. That's what was used.
Nope, bolt action, left-handed .223. My husband uses a bolt action, left-handed .243. My oldest uses a .357 rifle.

“Due to the current developing episode,” it said, “Benson began to lose control and for unknown reasons to Ballard he then turned the firearm towards Benson and discharged the firearm into Benson.”

:shifty: REALLY! Could it be from dropping a-c-i-d!!! Idiots should not have access to firearms and you would think of the people in the world his parents would know what kind of an idiot he is and make sure he didn't have access to at least theirs! :bored: For instance look at him.....anyone could tell HE'S NOT ALL THERE! And his father's in law enforcement for God's sake!

Nope, bolt action, left-handed .223. My husband uses a bolt action, left-handed .243. My oldest uses a .357 rifle.

Then that's not a weenie gun for the kid, not stout, but not a weenie either. When you said "Weinie," I assumed you didn't know your weapons, or, calibers. I apologize for assuming.

Then that's not a weenie gun for the kid, not stout, but not a weenie either. When you said "Weinie," I assumed you didn't know your weapons, or, calibers. I apologize for assuming.
No worries and no need to apologize:). I should add that my 7 year old is over 80 pounds and has been able to lift me off the ground for almost 4 years now. The kid's a brick wall!

I have known The 17 year old "Eli" Since he was 6 years old.He was a freind of my children. He spent many nights at the house with his sister Playing with my kids. He was a kind, comptemplative soul. When invited to my sons birthday party, he selflessly gave one of his own toys to my son. He was so very happy to see the joy on my kids face! It was one of his video games. It was almost new. He did not care about how much he loved it, He only cared how happy it made his friend.Eli was a musical prodigy.At the age of 12, he was playing Stevie Ray Vaughn Licks.If he would have been spared this animals rage, His name would have been known by many. He was simply, a precious one. It really does not matter what type of bullet killed Eli, It only matters that it did.When smart-ass Forum Trolls pen inane, uninformed sewage as they do, They should consider that others may be hurt.
Eli was there to play his guitar with some friends.
2ugfdds.jpg

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/constables-son-garrett-ballard-charged-in-double-h/ng54D/

Wienie, that's the same caliber rifle I have bought for my 7 year old for the upcoming hunting season.
Maybe I should kill your children with a .223 and see how you feel. This is not funny the fact that two people were murdered by this moron should not be something taken lightly. Eli was my best friend and when I saw this forum it made me fucking sick. Two families are in mourning and you think that is funny? I hope all 3 of your children are murdered so you can see how it feels you stupid bitch.

Maybe I should kill your children with a .223 and see how you feel. This is not funny the fact that two people were murdered by this moron should not be something taken lightly. Eli was my best friend and when I saw this forum it made me fucking sick. Two families are in mourning and you think that is funny? I hope all 3 of your children are murdered so you can see how it feels you stupid bitch.
Grief is one thing, but wishing murder on some kids that have nothing to do with this is not cool. Her kids aren't part of this thread, or as far as I've seen even on this forum. They didn't say anything about what happened to your friend. Saying you should kill children makes you better than the guy that killed your friend how exactly?

Goodness Captain.
First, I'm so sorry for you losing your best friend. I know that feeling, intimately.

But....before u wish a member's children to be shot dead, please just consider this.
There is a lot of tragedy in this world. Often times, humor is used as a tool. A way that many of us handle these situations. No one here ever meant any disrespect to the victims in this awful story. No one here knew any of the people involved.

I believe Krystal's comment was aimed at the piece of shit perpetrator of this crime.

I understand ur feelings, while also understanding why u lashed out.

Hm. Seems like a credible threat.
Did you know your IP was recorded here? The owner of this site has released IP addresses to authorities in the past.

Maybe I should kill your children with a .223 and see how you feel. This is not funny the fact that two people were murdered by this moron should not be something taken lightly. Eli was my best friend
Hey, guess what?

Get fucked.

I've lost friends too and you don't go around threatening people's children.

You are a vile and disgusting human being. But hey, if you're feeling froggy then bring it. I see that people are showing you sympathy but I'm fresh out because those are MY children you're wishing death upon.

One bad-ass motherfucker threatening a woman's children from a keyboard. Do you beat women and kick puppies too? I made a comment about the manliness of a POS murderer and for that you have the unmitigated gall to threaten my children, I believe that speaks volumes about your character.

A failure on so many levels, first at reading comprehension and second at being a bad-ass. I'd wish many bad things upon you but I find your threats to be pathetic and laughable, therefore I refuse to sink to your level. But, like I said, if you're feeling froggy then look me up, pack a lunch though, I don't scare easily. I have stared down the barrel of a gun, I may be a "stupid bitch" but I'm also close to the meanest little bitch you'll run into.

Otherwise, please heed my previous advice and get fucked, m'kay?

Aye aye, @Captain butler :rolleyes: Now go fuck yourself. I'm in a bad mood today, so you'll have climb up the ranks from Asshole to Shithead to Fuckface if you want to impress me. Go eat a ration of shit, and take a long walk off a fucking short plank. Hopefully the fish won't get sick from eating your worthless entrails.

Just for future reference, there are consequences to making threats, even idle ones. Be glad you're safely behind that keyboard, because there are some people it doesn't pay to poke even once. ;)

If this was my forum, I would report you to LE and let them sort out if you are a danger or not. No one was making fun of this story or the death of your friend.

It sounds like your really struggling and that sounds about right because its hard to lose someone. Laughing is Good for you and good for us :) and Anger is part of Grief so its good you're making progress through the steps...But @Krystal did not deserve that. :nailbiting: At some point I hope you re-read what you wrote there by yourself or with someone (grief counsellors are available) and at some point give us a thank you for taking your shit while you move along in your process. <3

Back