• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I do not care if this girl was dancing naked in the street. NO one deserves what happened to her... It makes me sick to read people saying shit like that. There is no excuse in the world for not doing something to help her. Every one of those people watching had a phone I would bet... At the very least one of the losers that were watching could have sent a text message to someone to call 911...We all know most teens know how to text..

2 and 1/2 hours and no one did shit. Unfuckingbelievable.

I thought this was disturbing. It is a compilation of some of the really eye opening comments at AOL concerning this attack:

http://helpfulcomments.tumblr.com/post/227943688/guest-trolls

I kind of expected one of mine to be there but, alas, I don't post at AOL. :dong:

Just read through the comments.....and if they weren't so disturbing they would be almost hilarious. The outright stupidity and ignorance is astounding! Hopefully the people that left those comments are not an accurate representation of the collective IQ in this country. If so, we are in deep trouble. Those people must fall down A LOT!

Last edited:
My friends and I wouldn't have been caught dead at a school dance unless we KNEW there was going to be a gangbang. Otherwise, why spend all that money on a dress? There has to be some kind of payoff.

My bad, the title threw me off. Gang bangs can be fun! (PM me, I'll send you my number.) Gang rapes, not so much.

A seventh suspect was arrested Tuesday in the gang rape of a 15-year-old girl outside a high school homecoming dance while as many as 20 people watched without calling police.

Police arrested an unidentified 21-year-old man from Richmond on suspicion of rape, rape in concert with force and other charges that could lead to life in prison if he is convicted, police Lt. Mark Gagan said.

The man was being held on $1.2. million bail.

"We are actively pursuing more suspects," Gagan said. "There is still a lot more work that has to be done."

A healing rally and candlelight vigil for the victim was planned later Tuesday at Richmond High School, the scene of the rape in the low-income Northern California city.

Prosecutors have filed charges against five other suspects in the Oct. 24 attack, including 18-year-old Jose Carlos Montano of San Pablo late Monday.

Cody Ray Smith, 15, pleaded not guilty to charges, while Ari Abdallah Morales, 16, and Marcelles James Peter, 17, did not enter pleas during their arraignment last week as adults in Contra Costa County Superior Court.

Salvador Rodriguez, 21, of Richmond was released after prosecutors said there was insufficient evidence to charge him.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h00xc9pigMisvuJ08uARa2FR8gQgD9BO6UL83

Then there is this shit
Those who watched the rape but did nothing will not be charged, because the victim is over 14 years old.
http://www.kcbs.com/Safety-Meeting-Aims-to-Quell-Richmond-High-Fears/5570838

Last edited:
Aside from the fact that the entire story pisses me off, that's the part that gets me the most. People didn't just stand there and watch. They laughed and took pictures like it was all just fucking jiffy.

Last edited:
My daughter surprised me this past Friday, asking for permission to her 1st school dance. I have to admit that I almost said no. But that wouldn't have helped. I sat her down, and showed her this story. Her little eyes almost bugged out of her head but it had to be done. I was petrified of getting a phone call telling me my 13 year old was attacked.

Thankfully, she had a great time and nothing negative occurred. But I tell you that it was one of the most anxiety ridden moments of my life!

7th Raping Douchebag Monster Arrested:

93f6e638.jpg

A seventh suspect was arrested Tuesday in connection with the gang rape of a 15-year-old girl outside Richmond High School's homecoming dance last month, police said.

The arrest came just hours before the victim issued her first public statement about the attack. It was read by a community advocate at a rally and vigil on the school campus Tuesday evening that was attended by students, school officials and others.

"Violence is always a wrong choice," the statement said. "We realize people are angry about this, but let the anger cause change; change that is necessary to keep our children, our neighbors and our friends safe. We thank everyone for their love, support and ongoing prayers."

Earlier Tuesday, a 21-year-old Richmond man - whose name was not immediately released by authorities - was arrested by a police SWAT team at a home in the northern part of the city about 7 a.m.

He was being held on $1.25 million bail on suspicion of rape, rape in concert with force and other charges that could lead to life in prison if convicted, said Richmond Police Lt. Mark Gagan.
http://cbs5.com/crime/richmond.gang.rape.2.1288806.html

Also, the 911 call has been released but I can't find it yet...

I have a big problem with that students name who makes the call not being blocked out when they are still looking for suspects and witnesses to this rape.
Pretty fucking stupid on LE part IMO. A kid just got burned nearly to death for being a snitch and she even says she is scared to check on the girl. More fucking stupidity that could lead to another girl getting hurt.

Final suspect in Richmond gang rape surrenders

rh1h0i.jpg
A 43-year-old Richmond man who is a suspect in the gang rape of a teenage girl in October turned himself into police Tuesday night.

John Crane Jr., who police said has a record of violent crime, walked into the Richmond police station about 7:30 p.m. and surrendered without incident, said Sgt. Bisa French. Crane was booked on charges of felony sexual assault and was being held on $100,000 bail, French said.
[...]

Police had been searching for Crane, and on Friday they offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to his conviction.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/01/19/BARD1BKNCO.DTL
Gagan acknowledged Crane is more than twice as old as most of the suspects, which creates a "unique dynamic." He said police do not believe Crane had any association with the victim prior to the attack.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7228356

what is a 43..i repeat, FORTY-THREE year old man doing at a school dance? come to think of it, what were any of those grown men doing there? is there no security at school functions? where were the chaperones? fucking animals. cut their junk off (if you can find it); don't even leave them an inch to pee with. oh hell, just kill them.

Witnesses could be charged with a misdemeanor for failing to report violent attacks in California under legislation approved by the state Assembly.

The bill by Democratic Assemblyman Pedro Nava of Santa Barbara follows the alleged gang rape of a 16-year-old girl outside a high school homecoming dance in Richmond, in the San Francisco Bay area, in October. Investigators believe as many as 10 people participated while another 20 or so watched without calling police.

Current law requires witnesses to report violent crimes when the victim is younger than 14. Nava's bill expands the requirement to include victims of all ages. Violators would face up to six months in jail and a maximum fine of $1,500.

Lawmakers approved the bill Wednesday on a 61-3 vote. It now goes to the Senate.
http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/national-34/126463834560870.xml&storylist=new_topstories

Cop feared Calif teen gang rape victim was dead
MARTINEZ, Calif. (AP) — A police officer says that he initially thought a teenage girl found gang-raped outside a Richmond High School homecoming dance was dead.
Officer Todd Kaiser testified Monday at a preliminary hearing in Contra Costa County Superior Court for seven males accused of raping he then-16-year-old girl.
The estimated two-week hearing will determine whether there is enough evidence to bring the defendants to trial.
The Contra Costa Times reports that Kaiser said he found the partially nude victim lying underneath a picnic table and covered in vomit in October 2009. When he shook her to see if she was alive, she began moaning.
Kaiser says condom wrappers were scattered on the picnic table.
The seven defendants range in age from 17 to 43. Six of them could face life in prison if convicted.
[...]
http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20101115/NEWS06/101115034/1002/rss

richmond gang rape pre-trial starts, one year later

http://fugitive.com/archives/31386

A police officer who was the first to arrive at the scene of the October 2009 gang rape outside Richmond High School’s homecoming dance testified in a Martinez courtroom this morning that he found the victim unconscious under a picnic table. Police Officer Todd Kaiser was the first person to take the stand at the hearing, which will allow a judge to determine whether there is enough evidence for the case to proceed to trial

background of the story is best read here:

http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-11-01/news/17180079_1_bad-boys-homecoming-dance-gangs

they're lawyers are claiming that the girl consented and asked for it. however an eye witness claims that she was indeed drinking with the group but didn't consent to sex:

"They had her down on the bench and the bitch tried to kick 'Tweak' (one of the men) in the nuts," said one young man, who said he had a first-hand account of the attack from Smith but was afraid of being named. "He went off on her, started hitting her, and then it was on. They pulled a train (a gang initiation-style rape, one after the other) on her."

And interestingly enough, gangs nearby were threatening the boys and anyone who watched to come forward. They announced that if they didn't, they would wish the cops found them before they, themselves did.

I hope with all I have in me, that all involved get the punishment they deserve. I don't give a fuck if this girl was or wasn't drinking with these savages. The point is that hanging with a bunch of POS doesn't give ANYONE the right to violate a woman. May they be raped in a worse fashion than this child was but over and over....Animals

To TheMorningStar:

I couldn't find the original on here through the search so I posted an update to this horrific story. To let everyone knew how the trial was going. I am from the bay area and this upsets me to unknown lengths.

Is there any info on how the girl is doing today?

Ah geez...
Officer Todd Kaiser testimony
The father said he had been frantically calling his daughter for some time when he couldn't locate her after the dance, and that finally a male had picked up the phone, Kaiser testified.
"The male told him 'how good his daughter' performed sex acts," Kaiser said.
source

It really sucks that only 7 out of a possible 20 participants are being tried.

Last edited:
Is there any info on how the girl is doing today?

Ah geez...
Officer Todd Kaiser testimony
source

It really sucks that only 7 out of a possible 20 participants are being tried.

I havent come across anything yet,if I do Ill post it

Richmond High Gang Rape: One year later Oct 28 2010

RICHMOND, Calif. (KGO) -- It has been one year since a Richmond High School student was brutally gang raped outside her homecoming dance. Since then a lot has changed and the school board discussed new security measures in place at Wednesday night's meeting.
The girl was just 15 at the time of the attack. She has since settled her case with the school district.
The section of campus where the attack took place was so dark and so isolated school security had no idea the attack went on for more than two hours while a crowd watched and did nothing to help.
Today the same area looks much different. Trimmed trees make the space visible, fences keep kids out when they should not be there and new lights that actually work. Video cameras once covered in cobwebs got a $2.5 million upgrade. They now produce high definition video that stands up in court.
"We can be criticized for a lot of things but I take a lot of pride in the fact that we did what was necessary to make the community understand that we responded, we saw the problem and we fixed the problem," West Contra Costa County School Board member Charles Ramsey said.
[...]
On campus, the wounds still run deep.
"The students of Richmond High are fine outstanding, hardworking young people who want to do well in life and they felt like they were adversely impacted as a result of the tragedy that happened here," Superintendent Bruce Harter said.
But no one suffered greater wounds than the victim herself. A year later, her identity remains anonymous. ABC7 has learned her family reached a legal settlement with the school district for an undisclosed amount. Sources say it was in the millions.​
The lawyer for one of the seven suspects, 43-year-old John Crane, says he plans to argue crane was not even in the area the night of the attack. As for the rest of the suspects, they will all be in court on Nov. 15 for a preliminary hearing that is expected to last for days. Police and dozens of witnesses are expected to testify; the victim is not. School officials say they have done everything possible to ensure that last year's brutal attack is does not become Richmond High's legacy.

"People won't do more bad stuff because they think they're on camera, so they won't do it," Richmond High School student Jose Sarate said.
At Wednesday night's district safety committee meeting, school administrators said the cameras enable limited security staff to focus on strategic areas.

"Outsiders find it more difficult to come onto campus. We can quickly identify them when they come in. I think overall there's a feeling of greater security and safety at Richmond High," Richmond High School Assistant Principal Kibby Kleiman said.
With the homecoming dance coming up, new security measures will be in place.
"Now if you want to leave, they're going to have to see your parents come out and pick you up personally," Richmond High School student Maria Luna said.
Students cannot leave the dance early. Police and citizen volunteers will patrol the campus and students who buy tickets, but don't show up by 9 p.m. will have their parent or guardian contacted.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7750334

Latest posts

Back