• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
The body of a young boy has washed ashore in Galveston.

Galveston police investigators say somebody walking down the beach found the body around 5:35 p.m. Friday near 7th and Seawall. The passerby spotted the body in the surf in an area that is not heavily trafficked.

Investigators say the body appears to be that of a white male between three and five years old.

They have yet to identify the child, who they say does not resemble any children who have been reported missing in the immediate area.

"This is a very unusual case. It's very difficult as a police officer, as an agency and as a community to have the death of a small child lying in the sand and to not have any answers to give anyone," said Galveston PD Capt. Joshua Schirard, adding that foul play has not been ruled out.

http://abc13.com/toddlers-body-found-on-beach-in-galveston/2553742/?sf123809594=1

I mean, I'm torn.
When I saw the headline, I naturally assumed Sherin Mathews.
Of course I don't want him to be Sherin, bUT yet another toddler found on a beach?

This is the male Bella Bond

Wasn't Galveston where Baby Grace was found...the beautiful little blonde headed girl? This boy not being reported missing is a big clue. I hope they get his pic out there so he can be quickly identified. It could be too that he was dumped far from home.

Is the body badly decomposed or still...
ahem...fresh.

Started wondering about hurricanes and such.
Otherwise it is a dump.

A child should never fail to be missed.
This will have plenty of horrible to it.

While bodies take longer to decompose in water, I highly doubt he's a hurricane victim.

Not matching any known missing will sure make it difficult to ID him.

I agree, this mimics Bella.

"Found a body, any adults not seen a child in awhile?"
I hope it doesn't work out the same way; however, where are this kid's worried parents/loved ones?

The writing is on the wall.

https://www.ksat.com/news/sketch-released-of-child-found-dead-on-galveston-beach

2lm1kp4.jpg

[doublepost=1508788099,1508763178][/doublepost]Welp.
Pretty sure the internet figured it out.

"
An arrest warrant has been issued for a Hawkins County man who disappeared with his three-year-old son.

The Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office says on April 23, they received a report that Isaiah Daniel Juarez’s custodial parent had allowed his biological father, Domingo Juarez, to take the child to Florida for vacation on April 9. The custodial parent says she hasn’t been able to contact them since."

http://wate.com/2017/05/02/officials-look-for-missing-hawkins-county-boy/

well Valencia found it, I think this is the hit but I don't think he's been in the water all that time. If the guy has family out in Fla they need to be checking on them as to whether they even saw the kid or when they came/left.

Last edited:
Lol, @PsychoKitty. Your autocorrect keeps calling me Valencia.
the right times and lately has been on crack to where I need to proof read to correct the auto correct when it goes on sorry
just read update: that little boy does look Latin I wonder if they could check for immunization marks

Last edited:
I suspected by looking at this heart breaking drawing of Isaiah that he was Hispanic. Also there is a huge population of Hispanic's in Texas. Only three years old. Horrific. My heart goes out to his mother and family.

WARNING: Autopsy photo ahead.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/autopsy-little-boy-found-on-galveston-beach-had-been-abused/512917025
Galveston police released new details Tuesday in the mysterious case of a little boy whose body was found on a beach last October. But they still don’t know who he is or how he died.
[....]
An autopsy showed he died around October 17 or 18 and had been in the water from 12 to 48 hours before he was found.

The autopsy confirmed he was already dead when he was placed in the water, but the medical examiner couldn’t determine his cause of death.

“Autopsy results indicate that prior to his death, Little Jacob showed signs of neglect and injuries consistent with abuse. However, none of those injuries appears to have been fatal,” said Capt. Joshua Schirard with the Galveston Police Department.
little%20jacob%20photo_1517343287106.JPG_12655992_ver1.0.jpg

[....]
they’ve spent countless hours trying to identify the boy, who is 3 to 4 years old. They searched local, state and national databases on missing children and submitted his DNA to several labs.

They investigated hundreds of tips and launched a statewide billboard campaign with a sketch of Little Jacob.

Still, no one came forward.

In an unusual move Tuesday, police released an actual photo of Little Jacob taken on the day his body was found. They asked the media to share it with hopes that someone will recognize him.

“We’re not releasing this photo lightly. It’s really being done, at this point, as a last option,” Schirard said. “We’ve exhausted all other things we could do to get this child identified.”

The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to Little Jacob’s identity. Crime Stoppers is offering a $5,000 reward.
[....]
If you know anything, please call 1-800-CALL-FBI or 1-800-225-5324.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/3...o-dead-boy-in-hopes-aiding-investigation.html

With a dead child still unidentified after more than three months, investigators in Galveston, Texas, took the unusual step Tuesday of releasing a photo of the corpse, dubbed “Little Jacob,” in hopes of generating new leads.

Police have determined that the boy, whose body washed ashore Oct. 20, did not die of drowning, and showed signs of malnourishment and past abuse.

"We're not releasing this photo lightly. It's really being done, at this point, as a last option," police Capt. Joshua Schirard said at a news conference Tuesday, the Dallas Morning News reported.

With hundreds of tips to police failing to yield the desired results, authorities made the unusual decision in consultation with the FBI, U.S. Coast Guard and Texas Child Protective Services, the Houston Chronicle reported.

DNA and fingerprint analyses in an effort to identify the boy have also come up short, ABC13 in Houston reported. Children as young as Little Jacob typically do not have DNA or fingerprints on file, the Chronicle reported.

Police said the photo of the boy's face was taken shortly after his body was found. The image was edited slightly to remove signs of decomposition, to make it easier for the public to see, they said.

Previously, a police sketch artist drew a portrait of the boy that was widely released in news outlets, on billboards from Texas to Kentucky and through national missing children's foundations.

"We've exhausted all of the other things we can do. This was not up there with anything anyone wanted to do or would have chosen to do in any other instance," Schirard said.

Police have estimated that the boy was 3 or 4 years old and weighed 26 to 30 pounds, which is about half the healthy weight for his age, the Morning News reported. They added that an autopsy showed previous signs of neglect and injuries consistent with abuse, but the child’s cause of death is still undetermined.

There were no signs of an illness or physical injuries that would been fatal, officials said.

Police officials declined to elaborate on other specific signs of abuse, the Chronicle reported.

Schirard said Galveston police worked with the U.S. Coast Guard and National Weather Service to determine that the boy's body had been placed in the water locally between 12 and 48 hours before he was found, likely east of that location given the tide. He said the autopsy suggested the boy had died around Oct. 17 or 18.

Schirard told the Morning News that input from the community was “absolutely crucial” to the investigation.

“Someone out there knows this child,” he said. “Someone has seen him. This child deserves to be properly laid to rest.”

The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the identification of the family or caregiver of the boy.

Photo is at the link, even tho they cleaned it up, it still is a picture of a clearly dead child.

It's here in Crimes against children because somebody murdered him, that's obvious since no one is coming forward to identify him.

And I still put it in the wrong forum. I will report

Last edited:
Ok so no one has noticed their grandson, nephew, cousin or brother that is only 3 or 4 is missing? No one said hey my grandson ain't been seen in months maybe I should do something?

Crying out from the grave to find his murderer(s)
I think I am gonna go be sick now.

Oh my goodness, this is such a horrific situation. This wee one is dead, and there is no one, that has missed him. No one, that is grieving the loss of his smile, in their life?

@Satanica, thanks, I ran a search, but really with no name to go on, well, you know. At least when they merge it will be in the correct forum at last. o_O

I also posted it earlier as an update to the original thread.

Wow ... so did the police when you think about it.

First they circulate a drawing and now an actual photo ... its like they're saying really loud

to somebody ... you can maybe ignore the drawing but here is a picture of his little dead face

... remember him now ???

Poor kid !!! Poor Cops !!!

It's about to get worse, Peanut.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/U...ach-Identified-Mother-Arrested-486045651.html
little-jacob-jayden-alexander-lopez-mom-partner.jpg

[....]
On Jan. 30, police released an edited crime scene photograph of the boy hoping to generate more leads in the search for his identity. Police said the photo worked and led to hundreds of new tips - two of which believed the boy to be 4-year-old Jayden Alexander Lopez, of Houston.

Investigators soon learned Jayden Lopez had not been seen since October 2017 and that he was believed to be under the care of his mother, 34-year-old Rebecca Rivera, and her partner, 31-year-old Dania Amezquita-Gomez. Using DNA, investigators were able to confirm the boy's identity and his relationship to Rivera.
[....]
While Lopez's cause of death remains a mystery, Galveston police said they believe Rivera and Gomez had knowledge of the boy's death and were present when his body was left on the beach. Both women were arrested and charged with felony tampering with or fabricating physical evidence. They're being held in the Galveston County Jail on bonds of $250,000 and $100,000, respectively.

Gomez is also being held on an immigration hold.

Police said more charges may be forthcoming as the ongoing investigation unfolds.

Poor little angel, I’m sure murder chargers will be in this momsters near future.

RIP Jayden Lopez
Now we know your name, next we get you justice!

Fly with the angels baby boy

Back