• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
erbcqw.jpg

o084nn.jpg
[....]
prosecutors say stalked a 13-year-old girl, tattooed her name all over himself and shot her father has been sentenced to 20 years in prison, in one of Dallas County’s most severe stalking cases.

Gabriel Ramirez, 23, was sentenced
[...]
in a Dallas County courtroom after previously pleading guilty to charges of stalking and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Ramirez called a 13-year-old teen girl numerous times, sent her flowers before her birthday and went to her house only to be told by her father to go away
[...]
Ramirez returned to her house in early June 2013, and when her father answered the door, Ramirez shot him three times, hitting him in the chest, liver and stomach.

The girl's father survived but has nearly $90,000 in medical bills after two surgeries. He said his life will never be the same.

What may have startled prosecutors the most were nearly a dozen tattoos Ramirez had all over his body with the young girl’s name, her birthday and even her address.
[...]
In court, Ramirez said he regrets the tattoos, which he said were all done under the heavy influence of drugs. He also said he was using cocaine, heroin, marijuana laced with PCP, Xanax, methamphetamine and alcohol the day he shot the young girl’s father.
[...]
District Attorney Leighton D’Antoni said the stalking didn’t stop when Ramirez was jailed. Ramirez sent numerous letters professing his love to the girl, as well as a letter to her mother and her father from behind bars
[...]
“We’re talking about an adult who starts on a 13-year-old girl and stalks her,” said D’Antoni. “I think there were 11 total tattoos of her name that he started putting on his body when, again, she was just 13-years-old. That’s more than a red flag. That’s scary.”
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/St...r-His-Body-Sentenced-to-Prison-271321931.html

Wonder what they have blurred out under the tat in the center of all the creepy fucking tattoos? Or is it not blurred and I just need to have my eyes checked?

Wonder what they have blurred out under the tat in the center of all the creepy fucking tattoos? Or is it not blurred and I just need to have my eyes checked?
The news folks said they blurred the child's name.
This obssessed control freak might be eligible for parole in 9 years.
Hope the child can get closure soon, "life" in prison is cheap and could be violent.

But they decided not to cover the other ones? Confused. Still.
My bad! Right at the begin they said "some of the ink", then half way through mention "NBC 5 is blurring photos of the tattoos in order to hide the victim's identity.

This story scares the shit out of me. What a disgusting piece of shit.

In court, Ramirez said he regrets the tattoos, which he said were all done under the heavy influence of drugs. He also said he was using cocaine, heroin, marijuana laced with PCP, Xanax, methamphetamine and alcohol the day he shot the young girl’s father.

I'm always surprised when people do that many drugs and don't die. Seriously was there anything he wasn't on?

This story scares the shit out of me. What a disgusting piece of shit.

I'm always surprised when people do that many drugs and don't die. Seriously was there anything he wasn't on?
Pretty much, um, no. He nailed almost all of them in one night.

After ohhh I don't know maybe 4 tattoos of the underage kids name I would have to go to all the local tattoo shops and tell them "when I come in here on cocaine, heroin, marijuana laced with PCP, Xanax, methamphetamine and alcohol don't tattoo that kids name on me NO MORE"

yeah I saw some places blurred the name out but the source I used didnt
I didnt think anyone here was going to go talk her ( I hope not at least)
It took me a bit to decide
because Im not liking having kids faces in threads and this was kinda the same so I was on the fence
Ive quit using kid pics from Fb and that so this kinda had me thinking

How did he come to know this girl?
Fuck drugs this guy is beyond deranged. He didn't even stop when he went to jail. He needs an ice pick lobotomy coz he ain't gonna change.

I'll never understand why the legal system is so hellbent on giving these guys freedom in at a future date. Why isn't a perpetrator of a crime like this given life? Why would anyone want someone like this on the streets again? Rid them from society forever.

I'll never understand why the legal system is so hellbent on giving these guys freedom in at a future date. Why isn't a perpetrator of a crime like this given life? Why would anyone want someone like this on the streets again? Rid them from society forever.
He was given 30 years, yet the Judge allowed him a concurrent sentence.
If the Judge would have given him the max, the punishment would have needed consecutive, which would have been justice.
He can get parole after half, since he's been in jail for a year, he can apply for parole in nine.

About the blurred tats, they are numbers. FOX only mentions "birthday".
This guy is a poster child for Stalker of the Millennium:
Video, FOX

It says that he had her birthday and address tattooed onto himself. I would have to guess that the blurred tattoo is one of these. Crazy stalker bastard!

So, he has the potential to get out after what, all of 9 years and he'll be like 32 with 11 tattoos of a child's name all over himself. And a child that he did not donate DNA for. Conceivably he will want to date and/or fuck a female after prison, how do you propose he explains that ink and ALL of that ink?:confused:

Agreeing that the blur is probably her birthdate. The name itself is probably fairly common, but pairing it with the date of birth would make it much easier to find her online. I hope that this family can gather the loot they need to move the hell away before this monster gets out of his cage. This is a special level of obsession!

I hope that this family can gather the loot they need to move the hell away before this monster gets out of his cage. This is a special level of obsession!
That's a fundraiser I would be more than willing to donate to. I cannot imagine the level of fear and terror he has put into her, and I'm willing to bet that it won't go away for a very, very long time.

I have another creepy tattoo story. My ex gfs daughter's rapist has her name tattooed on him. He wasn't convicted of this rape, but I found him in the sex offenders registry for victimizing a minor.

Gabriel Ramirez seems
medically/psychologically ruined. This creep is most definitely ate up. He's classic for possible Schizo Affective DO w/Psychotic features. He's even in the right age range for typical onset. I'm guessing it's not b/c of the drugs as much as it is the drugs themselves just made his inevitable genetic predisposition worse. The fact he's still obsessed in jail while sober (assumedly so) is a big tell. They need to lock him up in a max security psych hospital and treat him for a long, long time. JMO.

Last edited:
Back