• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Santa Fe police on Wednesday sent out a news release asking for the public’s help in finding a man suspected of abandoning a dog Tuesday at Dunkin’ Donuts.

On Wednesday morning, police said, the city’s Animal Services Division received a report that a man left a dog in the parking lot of the Dunkin’ Donuts. A note left on the dog said, “I’m free. I’m having babies,” photos showed.

Surveillance video captured a man opening the door of a van and letting out the dog with the note attached. The man went inside the store to order a cup of coffee, police said, and the dog followed him to the front door.

The dog is now at the Santa Fe Animal Shelter & Humane Society, police said, adding that it was still uncertain whether the dog was indeed “in early stages of pregnancy or if she is suffering from a uterine infection.”

Theresa Phelan, an animal control officer for the city, said in an interview Wednesday that the man who left the dog in the parking lot could face misdemeanor charges of abandonment or neglect of an animal.
http://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...cle_0f72e9eb-0da5-51c1-9e0a-43718713d885.html

dognote.png

The dog is now at the Santa Fe Animal Shelter & Humane Society, police said, adding that it was still uncertain whether the dog was indeed “in early stages of pregnancy or if she is suffering from a uterine infection.”

Gross and I wonder if those babies are his ... ? And double gross.

It's cold there! At least he dumped the dog where there were people not in some isolated desert spot which is easy in Santa Fe.

January 03, 2018
Police say they found the man accused of abandoning a pregnant dog at a Dunkin Donuts shop last week.

Police say 70-year-old Raymond Twinhorse has been ticketed for animal neglect. He was not cited for abandonment because police say he turned himself in and paid the shelter fee for the dog.

The dog is currently at the shelter
June 28, 2019
Thankfully, the friendly dog did not have to wait too long to get adopted. She is being pampered in her new forever home now. Her previous owner also couldn’t stay hidden for long. He has come forward and agreed to pay a penalty for animal neglect and an additional surrender fee.
1584976912586.png

Latest posts

Back