• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
i2ugj5.jpg

Frederick Harris​
[...]
confirmed that a Penn Hills couple previously described as missing were found dismembered in their home,
[...]
the woman’s son has been charged.
[...]
charged Frederick Harris III, 47, with two counts each of criminal homicide and abuse of a corpse.

County Lt. Andrew Schurman said police were called by the woman's daughter and asked to check on the couple
[...]
When police arrived at the home, the 73-year-old woman and the 76-year-old were discovered deceased.
[...]
the woman’s adult biological son, Harris, was also in the home at the time.

“We're looking at the house and talking to him,” Penn Hills Chief Howard Burton told
[...]
“Certain things didn't add up.”
[....]
said they took Harris to a hospital to be checked out and then took him to the Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office for questioning. He was initially held on a parole violation
[...]
Sources told Kaminski that the victims were dismembered and put into trash bags. Their names have not been released.

“Around 2:30 yesterday, that's when I noticed police activity up the street from me. As the day went on there were more and more police showing up,” said Curtis Bell,
[...]
Neighbors told Kaminski that the couple kept to themselves.

“They were there when we moved here, so we always just waved, you know. Even when we had the picnics and stuff in the backyard they never came,” said Muhammadi McCray.

Harris has a criminal history that includes insurance fraud and aggravated assault.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local...-being-found-during-welfare/njTY3/?hpt=ju_bn1

Man killed and dismembered his elderly mother and stepfather whose body parts were found in garbage cans inside their garage, police say
  • Frederick C. Harris has been charged in the deaths of 73-year-old Olivia and 76-year-old Lamar Gilbert
  • Neighbors told police that Harris had been living in the couple's Penn Hills home recently
  • Olivia Gilbert's daughter asked police to check on the couple Tuesday afternoon after they hadn't been heard from since Saturday
  • After the daughter forced open the door, police found Harris unresponsive under the covers and in bed, they say
  • Authorities found remnants of a carpet that appeared to be blood-stained and more than a half dozen garbage cans in the garage
  • The trash cans contained a man's torso with stab wounds, the victims' heads and two sets of feet and hands, police said
  • Investigators didn't find a woman's torso or arms - nor did they find a man's arms
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illing-mom-stepfather-home.html#ixzz3MKKcPZc4

I remember when I was in high school and I was talking to my dad about going to my junior prom (which sucked ass). He told me that under no circumstances would he tell me that I couldn't go because when he was in high school, some kid butchered his parents and buried them in the woods because they didn't want him to go to his prom. I was like okaaay, that's fucking creepy, you really think I would butcher you for saying no? Like, what kind of daughter was I for him to think that?

You have to be a special kind of sick to dismember someone. That's some up close and personal shit.

Lazy bastard couldn't be bothered to finish the job he started. He can't be surprised he got busted with that kind of shitty work ethic. Murder is hard work. Definitely not something you can half ass and get away with. Went to all that work chopping them up only to realize you have no plastic tarp to catch the blood. Murder 101.

Lazy bastard couldn't be bothered to finish the job he started. He can't be surprised he got busted with that kind of shitty work ethic. Murder is hard work. Definitely not something you can half ass and get away with. Went to all that work chopping them up only to realize you have no plastic tarp to catch the blood. Murder 101.

Honestly, between "CSI" and "How to Get Away with Murder", epic fail.

What do we think, paranoid schizophrenic? Parents were gonna give him the boot like bio dad had to? Told him to get a job? Told him they couldn't afford any more personal loans? Demand for drug money? Changed the Will? Didn't like what mom served for dinner?

Poor couple. I'll bet they never imagined their own son, who they took back in even after choking his own father out, would end up slaughtering them. :(

Harris has a criminal history that includes insurance fraud and aggravated assault.

Sociopath no doubt. Those types often go about their business for years, sometimes their entire lives, without ever engaging in your expected slaughter a family or eat a neighbor type of nuttery. Merely lying or engaging in lesser crimes can be a tell.

I remember when I was in high school and I was talking to my dad about going to my junior prom (which sucked ass). He told me that under no circumstances would he tell me that I couldn't go because when he was in high school, some kid butchered his parents and buried them in the woods because they didn't want him to go to his prom. I was like okaaay, that's fucking creepy, you really think I would butcher you for saying no? Like, what kind of daughter was I for him to think that?

Think of all the ways you could have exploited that!
"I can't have the car tonight? That's fine, Dad. I'll stay right here with you while I fight these parricidal urges.<twitch>"
"'Grounded' you say. Guess I'll just be in the back yard, shoveling a large hole."

p.s. Was it Jeff Pelley?

Back