• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini

The Lee County Sheriff's Office says it has charged four teens in the gang rape of a 14-year-old girl.

The alleged attack happened April 21.

Miguel Angel Alvarez, 17, of Sanford; Oliver Hernandez, 16, of Sanford; an unnamed 15-year-old; and an unnamed 14-year-old are all charged with first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping, and first degree sexual offense.

The two older teens were being held on $200,000 bond. The two younger teens were being held at a juvenile facility.
http://abc11.com/news/four-charged-in-sanford-gang-rape-of-14-year-old/685034/

Last edited:
Exactly what my sentiments are. The ones they named are technically underage as well, so why name them but not the 15 and 14 year old. I'm sure it is an age of consent issue, but underage is underage. If you can't name the 15 and 14 year old you shouldn't be able to name the 17 and 16 year old IMO.

Exactly what my sentiments are. The ones they named are technically underage as well, so why name them but not the 15 and 14 year old. I'm sure it is an age of consent issue, but underage is underage. If you can't name the 15 and 14 year old you shouldn't be able to name the 17 and 16 year old IMO.

Agreed. None of them should be named.

Judging by the looks on their faces there's no way they're innocent. I can just feel the guilt bursting out of their eyes!! But they're not sorry, nooooo. They're still wondering WTF they did wrong!

I see things that make me happy I don't have children.
1: if this was my daughter I'd fuckin kill them.
2: if any one of these was my sons I'd fuckin kill them. :shrug:
3: I am obviously not made to have children.

Fuck that. They should ALL be NAMED.
They are dirty little scum maggots and can commit such a crime then by all means, They should be named.
Just my opinion.

Fuck that. They should ALL be NAMED.
They are dirty little scum maggots and can commit such a crime then by all means, They should be named.
Just my opinion.

The issue is, we don't actually know they've committed the crime they've been charged with until after they're convicted. I'm good with naming them upon conviction. But LE gets it wrong too often to ruin a minor's life over something potentially untrue.

Back