• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
GODDARD, Kan. -- Four male Goddard High School students are in custody Friday night, accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a teenage girl. They were arrested Thursday, Sept. 11 in connection to an incident in rural Sedgwick County earlier this summer.

Despite a win in Clearwater Friday for the Goddard Lions, the crowd wasn't talking much about football. Not only has word spread throughout the school and community of the alleged crime, but sources say the four suspects arrested were on the varsity football team.

Several Goddard starters were notably absent from the field during Friday's match.
[...]
They were later arrested and booked into the Juvenile Detention Facility on two felony counts of sexual exploitation of a child and aggravated indecent liberties with a child, plus one misdemeanor count of criminal restraint.

The sheriff's office says the arrests stem from an alleged incident involving a female Goddard student on July 21 in rural Sedgwick County.

No other information, including names, is being released at this time because the investigation is ongoing.

The four suspects have not been formally charged yet. Charges will most likely be presented to the district attorney's office Monday.
http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/...ng-sexual-assault-274971821.html?device=phone

Dear God, I hope that the authorities protect this girl's identity to their dying breathe. Four high school starting football players accused, other kids and adults (sadly enough) can and probably will make her life a living HELL!

Dear God, I hope that the authorities protect this girl's identity to their dying breathe. Four high school starting football players accused, other kids and adults (sadly enough) can and probably will make her life a living HELL!
Just looked it up, population 4,532. I guarantee that town already knows who the girl is.

Just looked it up, population 4,532. I guarantee that town already knows who the girl is.
Fuck! I hope like Hell attitudes have changed but from experience I can tell her that Hell is quite possibly just beginning for her.:(

Fuck! I hope like Hell attitudes have changed but from experience I can tell her that Hell is quite possibly just beginning for her.:(
Wouldn't it be enlightening if the town stood behind her? Here's hoping...

Last edited:
I hope the town stands behind the girl but I'm sadly not holding my breath.
We can rip apart the NFL all day but the fact is even at the elementary school level parents,teachers and coaches are willing to look the other way if a star player is a bully or bigot.
And if they commit crimes at the middle school or high school level like in Stubenville, more of the same.

Small town... Kansas... HS Football players... I seriously doubt that this girl is going to be rallied around by the town against the players of the only local entertainment outside of the roller rink.

This is just going to be another Steubenville. Even if they're convicted, they'll just be put back on the football team next year like Ma'lik Richmond was.

I hope I'm wrong.

I agree it will be another Steubenville, but I will remain hopeful. I know how horrible the human race can be but I hold out for the awesome one's that still exist - they pop up occasionally.

Back