• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Four people are accused of torturing a California marijuana dispensary owner with a blowtorch and cutting off his penis in an attempt to force him to reveal where he had buried piles of cash in the desert.

The defendants mistakenly believed the victim was hiding money and left him for dead on the side of the road, Orange County authorities said in announcing the case Friday.

Ryan Anthony Kevorkian, 34, and his wife Naomi Josette Kevorkian, 33, were arrested Friday in Fresno, a day after the FBI arrested 34-year-old Hossein Nayeri in Prague in the Czech Republic, the district attorney's office and Newport Beach police said in a joint statement.

Another man, Kyle Shirakawa Handley, 34, was arrested in October of last year.
[...]

Prosecutors said the victim was a prosperous medical marijuana dispensary owner who took some of his pot suppliers — including Handley — to Las Vegas last year for an extravagant weekend.

After the trip, Handley told some friends that the dispensary owner was extremely wealthy and they came up with a plan to kidnap and rob him, according to the statement.

Four weeks before the kidnapping, the would-be robbers began shadowing the dispensary owner, following him on frequent trips he made to the desert outside of Palm Springs.

He went out to discuss a possible investment deal, but the four thought he was driving there "to bury large amounts of cash," according to the statement.

On Oct. 2, 2012, Handley, Nayeri and Ryan Kevorkian went to the man's Newport Beach home, stole cash, bound and beat him and kidnapped him along with his roommate's girlfriend, then drove them out to a desert spot in a van, authorities contend.

Throughout the drive, they allegedly burned the dispensary owner with a blowtorch.

At the spot where the men believed the victim had hidden his money, they cut off his penis, poured bleach on him in an effort to destroy any DNA evidence and dumped him and the woman on the side of the road, authorities alleged.

The three men then drove away with the penis so that it couldn't be reattached, authorities claimed.

"The woman ran over a mile to a main road in the dark, while still bound with zip ties, and flagged down a police car," according to the statement.

The man survived his injuries.

Handley was arrested after being linked to a car parked outside the dispensary owner's home the time of the attack. A neighbor who was suspicious of the vehicle had taken down its license plate, and Handley was the car's registered owner.

The statement said Handley had unspecified evidence of the crime in his home, and Nayeri was linked to the crime through DNA found on that evidence.
[...]

After the crime, Nayeri fled to Iran, where he remained for several months, prosecutors said. He was arrested in Prague while changing flights from Iran to Spain to visit family, authorities said.
http://www.modbee.com/2013/11/09/3020220/4-charged-with-severing-pot-clinic.html

They torture the man and gain nothing, :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: serves them right. I feel bad for the man that got his penis chopped off.

Who did they think he was, Heisenberg? That is some sick shit and they took his penis. Poor guy. Stupid fucks.

Hossein Nayeri Returned To California In Penis Dismemberment Case
2zjapzt.jpg

Hossein Nayeri​
[...]
man arrested in the Czech Republic and accused of torturing a medical marijuana dispensary owner is back in Southern California to face trial.
[...]
prosecutors say 35-year-old Hossein Nayeri was extradited from Prague this week. He's scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday on multiple counts of kidnapping for ransom, aggravated mayhem, torture and burglary.
[...]
is one of four men accused of attacking the victim at his Newport Beach home and torturing him as they drove him to a desert spot where they believed he had buried cash. Prosecutors alleged they cut off the victim's penis and drove away with the penis so that it couldn't be reattached.

The man survived his injuries.

Nayeri faces up to life in prison without the possibility of parole if convicted.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/17/hossein-nayeri_n_5838046.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

I saw this on Dr. Phil & then saw the house it happened at...it's a few blocks from our beach rental!! I know, whatever....but it was shocking to me at the time.
The only thing that worries me is that his sentence will be cut short, CA just released prisoners due to overcrowding so I don't really trust their system.

@Satanica
Jul. 20, 2018

A marijuana grower convicted of kidnapping, torturing and mutilating a pot dispensary owner he mistakenly thought had buried $1 million in the California desert was sentenced Friday to two consecutive terms of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Judge Gregg Prickett also tacked on two consecutive terms of seven years to life for Kyle Shirakawa Handley, City News Service reported.

The 38-year-old was convicted in January of an assault that included burning the man with a blowtorch, shocking him with a Taser, splashing him with bleach and cutting off his penis.

Handley, of Fountain Valley, is one of three men who were charged with kidnapping the Newport Beach marijuana dispensary owner, who they believed had hidden profits from his cash-based pot business in the Mojave Desert, prosecutors said.

On Oct. 2, 2012, the kidnappers took the man and his roommate’s girlfriend from their Newport Beach home, drove them to the desert and then tortured the man to make him reveal where he had buried money, prosecutors said.

The victim described how the torture has left permanent physical and emotional scars.

He said in a statement read to the court before the sentencing that he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and has ongoing issues with “socializing and trusting people, being in crowds and sleeping. My family was emotionally distraught seeing that I was nearly tortured to death, and they themselves share in many of the anxieties and PTSD that plague me today.”

At trial the dispensary owner testified that the men continued to torture him even though he told them he hadn’t buried any cash. Finally, after being convinced he had no money, the kidnappers cut off his penis and threw it from the window of the getaway van. Authorities never found it.

The kidnapped woman eventually was able to cut herself free of her bonds using a knife the kidnappers left her. She walked barefoot to a highway and flagged down a sheriff’s deputy.

Two other men, Ryan Kevorkian, 38 and Hossein Nayeri, 39, have pleaded not guilty and are facing trial in the case.

Nayeri fled to Iran after the attack. The FBI and Czech authorities arrested him at the Prague airport in 2013 on his way from Iran to Spain to visit family.
https://www.apnews.com/39ee47efff2143b7b554a8a281311338

I saw this on Dr. Phil & then saw the house it happened at...it's a few blocks from our beach rental!! I know, whatever....but it was shocking to me at the time.
The only thing that worries me is that his sentence will be cut short, CA just released prisoners due to overcrowding so I don't really trust their system.
what pissed me off about that was we sent numerous petitions signed by thousands on top of thousands of people to Brown to release the non other charges drug offenders and he refused instead releasing a gamut of felons involved in robbery, rape and murder more than a couple that have been busted again

Last edited:
me off about that wwwas we sent numerous petitions signed by thousands on top of thousands of people to Brown to release the non other charges drug offenders and he refused instead releasing a gamut of felons involved in robbery, rape and murder more than a couple that have been busted again
That’s our moonbeam, liberals love that man, keep electing him

Last edited:
As Wolf Of Mars touched on, shit like this wouldn't happen if he dea didn't go and try to hamstring everyone ad compromise their safety and leave a wide open loop for criminals to pull crap like this over the banking system. Thigh dispensaries are legal in many places and Mj legal completely in other states they cant use a regular bank t deposit their funds and more than a few have been not just robbed but killed as this is money that even when reported is not usually a high end crime to seriously pursue. Yobs in Colo even rationalized it was the fault of the dispenerary when one employee was shot. New angles are now being approached using credit unions as these people should have been able to safely deposit the kind of money they make readily. I think nowadays the credit union thing has caught on in every state that has at least a dispensary. Eastern europeans are probably the most vicious criminals around just from all the past atrocities I have read them committing be it because of the environment they grew up in or what, which is not excuse. Have heard other horror stories now with a Bulgarian type take over of northern California grow spots

Theo Lacy is the cupcakes of placements
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...ailbreak-Mastermind-Speaks-Out-473859503.html
At the Theo Lacy Jail, "Adam" Hossen Nayeri is held under maximum security. He's one of seven out of nearly 3,000 who are behind bars at the Orange County lockup.
Nayeri, accused in a gruesome kidnap and torture of a marijuana dispensary owner and who escaped from Orange County custody, agreed to speak to NBC4.
video
nayeri2.JPG

Last edited:
A former Newport Beach pot grower and jail escapee accused of masterminding the headline-grabbing kidnapping and brutal torture of a marijuana dispensary owner was sentenced Friday to life behind bars.

More than a year after a Newport Beach jury found Hossein Nayeri guilty of the 2012 abduction of a man and woman he carried out with two high school friends in order to find a non-existent $1 million they apparently believed the dispensary owner had buried in the Mojave desert, Orange County Superior Court Judge Gregg L. Prickett ordered Nayeri to serve two consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole, one for each kidnapping charge.

He also received a third consecutive term of seven years to life for a torture charge.

Nayeri has continually denied playing any role in the kidnapping. He has admitted to surveilling the dispensary owner prior to the abduction.

Prior to sentencing, Nayeri said he is “truly sorry” for what the victims went through, describing it as a “horrific nightmare.” Nayeri added that while he has “many flaws, wanting to hurt someone is not one of them. …

“People were presented with incomplete facts and distorted reality,” Nayeri said. “Appearance of justice is not the real thing. … John Wayne would have been dazzled by this wild west style of justice in Orange County – shoot first and ask questions later, but hey, as I always say, ‘God Bless America.’ “

Handley, the first to go to trial, was convicted and sentenced to four life terms in prison.

Kevorkian and Rhodus are awaiting trial, though prosecutors say they have been cooperative, were willing to testify against Nayeri if needed, and are likely to reach plea deals.

Nayeri will remain in local lockup for now, before heading off to prison, because he faces a trial for his alleged escape.

Sure Hossein, it's all a big mistake (so was the escape, right?) and the American justice system is screwing you... Because given the same set of circumstances in and Iranian courtroom wouldn't have deadly results? Pppffffttttt!!! And John Wayne wouldn't have given a rat's ass about it either way, asshole... :finger:

Look, we all want to blowtorch patriarchy and cut its dick off. I get it. But this ain't the right way to do it! Scumbags!!!!

[this post has been edited to remove an extended selection of social commentary that needs more thought]

Last edited:
@Symmachus I am assuming you are against assisted suicide?? Honestly I am confused .. and this is in no way a condemnation .. Personally having worked in the field I do I think it's very humane .. but that's my personal beliefs from seeing people suffering horribly to waste away and wish for death ..

I'm not sure how much I want to opine on assisted suicide here because of how veered from the original topic it is, other than to say I would not want to do it. I had stated that my social theory needs more thought, and your response reassures me of this. I believe I may have debuted it a bit early, and likely did not adequately factor in the variety of thoughts on this controversial topic. I will take down the lengthy part of the post, and give it more thought; thanks for your input.

Back