• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
14vr2fl.jpg

A picture of her head, which is still missing
The search for a missing mother of four ended 10 days after her disappearance with a gruesome discovery just a block from her house in Newark.

Police responding to a report of a foul odor found the headless body of 50-year-old Pamela Davis bound and wrapped in a blanket in the garage of a home on South 11th Street on Monday night...

Davis had been reported missing by her family Oct. 30, but it’s not clear how long her body may have been at the garage, prosecutors said.

She lived just a few doors down from where her body was found...

The cause and manner of Davis’ death has not been determined.

“It’s just a sad case for the family,” one neighbor said. “It’s sad and pitiful.”

Neighbor Boyd Coyle said he doesn’t believe a couple and their son who live in the house where the body was found could have anything to do with Davis’ killing.

“I’ve been here for 20 years. They’re very nice people,” Coyle said.

The Essex County Prosecutor’s Office is leading the homicide investigation.

Authorities declined to release further details, citing the ongoing investigation.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/11/11/newark-body-garage-pamela-davis/
The specifics of Davis' death were not immediately made available. It remains unclear whether Davis' body was dismembered before or after her death.
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2015/11/body_found_in_garage_ids_as_missing_newark_woman_o.html

Neighbor Boyd Coyle said he doesn’t believe a couple and their son who live in the housewhere the body was found could have anything to do with Davis’ killing.

Hmmmm, I'm interested in knowing how old the son is.

14vr2fl.jpg

One more snicker to add to the ever-growing list of reasons why I'm going to hell along with the rest of you fuckers :hilarious:

I didn't wanna laugh, I swear. I was all set to feel terrible for this poor unfortunate soul and her tragic demise.

Neighbor Boyd Coyle said he doesn’t believe a couple and their son who live in the house where the body was found could have anything to do with Davis’ killing.

But I bet you'll think twice about doing a cookie exchange with them, this year. o_O

Your post is a public service. "Have you seen this head?" should be put on all the local milk cartons.

One more snicker to add to the ever-growing list of reasons why I'm going to hell along with the rest of you fuckers :hilarious:

I didn't wanna laugh, I swear. I was all set to feel terrible for this poor unfortunate soul and her tragic demise.
Your post is a public service. "Have you seen this head?" should be put on all the local milk cartons.
:hilarious:
I was gonna say "here's a headshot of the victim", but I thought maybe that was a bit much. :muted:

I don't know...if there was a foul odor coming from my house I'd want to investigate it...unless, of course, it was something I wanted to keep hidden. Then I'd throw lime on top of it.

I think the neighbour is right, not because his neighbours are good people who wouldn't do such a thing; but because they had plenty of time to take the body somewhere else, had they known it was there. I think someone not living in the home hid the body there.

Unless it was the teenaged son (I realise we don't know his age). If it was a teenager, I do believe the perpetrator might think closing the door to the garage might make the "problem" go away.

Last edited:
Damn it! I can't stop laughing at the this is the missing head picture. I keep trying to be a good human and then I do this again:hilarious:.

One more snicker to add to the ever-growing list of reasons why I'm going to hell along with the rest of you fuckers
I used this to move across country. I was going to sell it but decided it would make a nice chariot to hell. Plenty of room for all of my DD pals. Theres no seats, So we'll have to throw morbid's couch in back and what ever other bullshit things we can find to sit on.
20141024_073031_resized_zps03cd00a2.jpg

I was gonna say "here's a headshot of the victim", but I thought maybe that was a bit much.
This is DD, nothing is ever too much!
Sometimes I think I'm cross wired, Outrage and laughter don't really go hand in hand, or they shouldn't anyway.

I used this to move across country. I was going to sell it but decided it would make a nice chariot to hell. Plenty of room for all of my DD pals. Theres no seats, So we'll have to throw morbid's couch in back and what ever other bullshit things we can find to sit on.

This is DD, nothing is ever too much!
Sometimes I think I'm cross wired, Outrage and laughter don't really go hand in hand, or they shouldn't anyway.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck yes!! But... How in the world will we figure out who will sit at the back of the bus, when we're ALL bad kids? :devil:

I can't do nuthin' else fun, so I'm the logical choice for the driver. We'll take the Suicide/Rollercoaster Hill route and you guys can bounce up and down in the back seats so you'll pop up out of them and smack your heads on the roof when I hit the good bumps and dips then go airborne on the peaks. :woot: If it's a stick, how many gears does that little bad boy have?

An arrest has been made. A neighbor.

If you read the entire article, it includes more details about this whole thing. Apparently the family had been smelling the mom's decomposing body almost that whole time.

Davis's family members said they think the dispute between the woman and Edwards may have been over a small amount of money, as little as $5.

"Ain't no money to kill nobody over," Beeks said.

Some neighbors heard screaming that night, Beeks said, but didn't know where it was coming from. "Then it just stopped."

Don't mean a thing!

Ten days after his mother was reported missing, he decided to search Edwards's property. He walked around the blue-painted home and tried opening the garage, kicking it so loud that it alerted Edwards, who Shuquan says then yelled out of a third-story window and came downstairs. He refused to open the garage, Shuquan said.

"I asked him (some) questions: 'What is that smell? And when was the last time (he had seen or spoken) to my mom?'" Shuquan said he asked Edwards. "He didn't respond — was stuttering and sweating, saying his cat died. I didn't believe him."

Shuquan said Edwards sat on the porch, holding onto the banister while Shuquan tried pulling him off. At some point during the incident, Shuquan said, another family member called the police, who arrived on scene minutes later and taped off the area.

Trust your gut people... he knew his mom was in that garage. So sad.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/06/15_years_for_man_who_killed_decapitated_woman.html
-f1a180b618cf62b9.JPG

A man was sentenced to 15 years in prison Monday for killing a Newark woman found decapitated and wrapped in a blanket in the garage of a city home in late 2015.

James Edwards will have to serve 85 percent of his sentence under the No Early Release Act (NERA) for the death of Pamela Davis, 50. He'd pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter and desecration of human remains, the Essex County Prosecutor's Office said.

Davis was reported missing in October 2015, and found about a month later, in the 800 block of South 11th Street - a home friends and relatives say is connected to Edwards.

Authorities have said Edwards and Davis were in a dispute and that Edwards killed her - possibly over $5 - and attempted to get rid of the body by dismembering her remains.

Davis' head and neck were severed from her body, and were never recovered, authorities said.
[....]
Edwards remains for now at the Essex County jail, where records show he's also being detained on charges of failing to register as a sex offender.

He only got 15 years?!? For killing a woman and cutting her head off?!?
That's absurd.

On throwing Morbid's couch in the back of keepalow's magic tiger bus. Exactly what kind of inoculations would be required before sharing space with that legendary piece of furniture?

1528928817032.pngGet on the bus, the magic bus, it's too, too much.

Last edited:
Utterly brutal killing.
Put him in a cage with a pissed off gorilla for two hours.
Then life behind bars for whatever is left.

On throwing Morbid's couch in the back of keepalow's magic tiger bus. Exactly what kind of inoculations would be required before sharing space with that legendary piece of furniture?

View attachment 7869Get on the bus, the magic bus, it's too, too much.

Count me in for Keep's Magic Bus Trip Across America. I suggest no couch, just wall to wall mattresses and pillows, so everything is sitting space. :)

Back