• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I guess this is a thing now.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fo...oman-Accused-in-Sexual-Assault-435742543.html
[....]
The victim said she answered a knock at her door and saw a woman who she thought was in distress and needed help. That's when she was forced inside at gunpoint, and bound, beaten and sexually assaulted by a man and the woman, police said.

Police released surveillance images of the woman they say instigated the assault, and the vehicle the two attackers were driving, an older model Chevrolet Suburban with paper tags on the rear.

DFOGs6EUMAAWGkR.jpg:large

The video is at this link. I couldn't embed it.
https://twitter.com/fortworthpd

Does the couple that rape together stay together? It seems like this is happening quite frequently.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/2-arrested-in-fort-worth-sex-assault-home-invasion/458602522
FW_suspects_1500677301513_10103497_ver1.0.jpg

[....]
Two suspects were taken into custody Friday afternoon after being located at a motel in Grand Prairie. Marcellus Demetric Briggs, 44, and Frankie Lenette Kulemba, 40, face charges of aggravate robbery, aggravated sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping.

Fort Worth Police say a young woman, who lives in an apartment at 6000 Boca Raton, opened her door around midnight Thursday to a woman who appeared in distress. Both Briggs and Kulemba allegedly forced their way in.

"During the process of this offense occurring, the victim was sexually assaulted as well as bound, robbed and beaten," says Det. Brian Raynsford.

Police released surveillance video of Kulemba, who used the victim's debit card at a nearby convenience store at Bridgewood and Bridge. Police also say they were driving an older model, light-colored Chevy Suburban with paper tags.
[....]
Police tell WFAA they believe this crime was random, adding there's no indication the victim knew the suspects.

This is the same general area of town, near Brentwood Stair and I-30, that saw a rash of sexual assaults and attempted sexual assaults in November 2015.
[....]

Police tell WFAA they believe this crime was random, adding there's no indication the victim knew the suspects.

So this was random?
How did they know that door had a female on the otherside?
How did they know they weren't going to get a gun shoved in their faces by the person?

So this was random?
How did they know that door had a female on the otherside?
How did they know they weren't going to get a gun shoved in their faces by the person?

If the homeowner put a gun in their face, they prob woulda bailed. I think it's more likely such a defensive, security minded person woudlnt open the door to their ruse in the first place. They werent kicking doors in, the woman acted as if she needed help in order to get the resident to open up.

And i think theyd rob whoever it was, male or female. The rape was prob a bonus for em.

The woman will be given a pathetically light sentence. Well both prob will, but she especially.

Back