• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/225061979-story
The video was posted on Facebook Wednesday evening and has already been nearly one million times. It shows a woman named Jacqueline Craig explaining to an officer that she called police because her neighbor had tried to choke her young son for littering. The officer involved has been placed on restricted duty but has not been suspended or put on leave.

“My son is 7 years old. You don’t have the right to grab him, choke him for no paper that he threw. What you should have done because we have been living here for years so you know my house is a door in between yours. So you could have came to me. You don’t put your hands on my son,” Craig explains to the officer.

“Why don’t you teach your son not to litter?” the officer replies.

“He can’t prove to me that my son littered,” she said. “But it doesn’t matter if he did or didn’t. He didn’t have to put his hands on him.”

“Why not?” the officer asked.

The confrontation escalated after Craig gets upset about the officer questioning her ability to raise her children. The officer then threatens to arrest her for yelling at him.

Craig’s daughter steps between them to push her mother away, and that’s when the officer pulls out his stun gun, takes Craig to the ground and handcuffs her.
[....]
Police records show the 46-year-old mother and her two teenage daughters were arrested. But the officer never took the initial police report about choking incident, and the man who allegedly assaulted Craig's son was not arrested.

Craig apparently had outstanding warrants for traffic violations in Irving. She was held at the Mansfield jail for those charges, as well as charges of resisting arrest and failing to identify as a fugitive. Her bond was set at $5,901.90.

Her 19-year-old daughter, Brea Hymond, who was behind the video, was also jailed for resisting arrest and interfering with public duties. Both Craig and Hymond were released from jail on Thursday afternoon. The third person arrested is a juvenile. She was released with misdemeanor charges.
[....]
The family’s lawyer, Lee Merritt, says what happened was racism and demanded the officer be fired and Craig’s charges dropped.

"First, we would like to see the official report regarding the initial assault. Obviously, we want to see that officer removed from the force, fired and prosecuted,” Merritt said. “We want to see the original person tried and prosecuted.”

"I’m very distraught because what I felt I was doing was protecting my child, and it didn't happen,” Craig said. “It made me feel less of a parent that I couldn't protect him when he needed it."

"You had two citizens out there, one who had admitted to committing a crime. He said, ‘I choked the kid because he defied me’ and another one who simply said, ‘My son was the victim of a crime,” Merritt said. “The difference between those two citizens was one was white and the other was black. The white guy went home that night. My client just got out of jail recently, so the inference of racism is there. And unless they can offer a more plausible explanation why this happened and why countless incidents just like this happen all over the country, then we're gonna call a spade, and it's racism."
[....]
Dr. Robert Taylor, who teaches Criminology and Policing at UT Dallas, is used as a police expert across the nation after major incidents. He was baffled by the officer’s actions.

“I don't quite understand that kind of behavior on the part of the officer,” Taylor said. “Officers are taught and trained over and over again that when you go to neighborhood disturbances there's gonna be people yelling at you and you've just got to be professional through the whole thing.”

Meanwhile, Fort Worth police issued an alert to its officers about a threat from a man who posted the video on Facebook. The department said the man is known to police and threatened to kill white police officers in Fort Worth.

More than 200 people attended a demonstration Thursday night outside of the old Tarrant County Courthouse in response to the viral video.

Jesus, I can't wait for the new administration to put a stop to these uppity negroes and their unfounded claims of police abuse and discrimination. You know, bring back law and order, and all.

Last edited:
I hope this cop is removed from his job and is never hired as a police officer or in a position of authority again. His response to this situation was ridiculous. The opposite of what it should have been quite frankly. He doesn't have a lick of common sense.

This is ridiculous. I can't imagine what I would do if a grown man put his hands on my kid. Then they held her for traffic violations. WHAT THE FUCK?

The video is just infuriating :rage: way to go officer, forwarding community relations in these trying times! He may be burned out, but he needs to step back from public service, that attitude sucks ass :mooning:

Due to the warrants there was no way around the arrest, but there's no excuse at all for not arresting the neighbor who choked her child.

The way he handled the situation shows he's a terrible police officer, absolutely no way to argue that. You just received a report that an adult, a stranger no less, forcibly handled in some manner a 7 year old child, and your response is to chastise the mother and even ask, "why can't this stranger do that?" I don't see how this officer is permitted to remain in his current position, he should be in some sort of office job where he won't come into contact with the public. He clearly lacks the skills necessary to do so.

I don't see how his response didn't violate some dept procedure either.

This cop is vile.
Fire his ass.
Charge him,
lock him away,
then destroy him in civil court as well.

Somehow I doubt he ran her info other than after the fact getting lucky once he cuffed her.
Have to see the video for timing.

...ok...just watched.

Dirty as shit!
Notice the angle and how far away he parks...so a dashcam sees nothing!
Shocked he didnt arrest the boy for littering.
The swagger walk away from the man says "lady you are screwed"
Hate saying it but,
this phag has all the earmarks of a racist POS.

Last edited:
There's been several developments over the past week.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/230746506-story
Armed men and a separate group of young boys took it up on themselves to patrol the neighborhood where a Fort Worth Woman and her two daughters were arrested last month.

Video, posted to Facebook, shows the men walking down the sidewalk with rifles. It is the same area where Officer William Martin arrested Jacqueline Craig and her two daughters, one month ago, after she called police claiming a neighbor had choked her 7-year-old son.
[....]

As he's getting ready to go back to work in the same neighborhood, the officer's body cam video has been released.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/231891615-story

[doublepost=1485459721,1485443178][/doublepost]http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/At...age-of-Viral-Fort-Worth-Arrest-411859435.html
[....]the city's police department issued a statement Thursday saying the woman has been cleared of all charges and another man has been cited for assault.

The Fort Worth Police Department has worked to build a strong national reputation as a leader in community policing, service, compassion, and professionalism. We regard ourselves as a procedurally just organization and will better demonstrate its tenets—both internally and externally.

We have consulted with the District Attorney's office and we have decided to withdraw all matters related to the arrest of Ms. Jacqueline Craig, and Ms. Brea Hymond. Mr. Itamar Vardi has been issued a citation for Assault by Contact as a result of his actions in the initial incident.

Officer Martin has been disciplined with a ten-day suspension with no pay, and Chief Fitzgerald will not be returning him to his original assignment in the Rock Garden neighborhood at this time. Officer Martin has chosen to exercise his right to appeal this disciplinary action and a hearing will be set for a later date.

The Police Department recognizes we must work to repair the fractured relationships in our community. We are committed to ensuring all Fort Worth Police officers live up to restoring the trust you have lost in our department.

Attorneys representing Jacqueline Craig published bodycam video Thursday morning the police department refused to release.
[....]
The neighbor, Itamar Vardi, who was not initially charged in the incident, now faces a charge of assault by contact, a municipal charge, according to the police department's statement.

Additionally, the district attorney's office has withdrawn all matters related to the arrest of Craig and Brea Hymond and will no longer refer the cases to the grand jury.

"We have reviewed the materials and agree with the department’s decision to withdraw these referrals," the district attorney's office said in a statement Thursday. "The grand jury system in Texas was established as a way to review felony crimes to determine whether a charge should proceed to trial or be dismissed. It is our opinion based on the facts that no felonies took place related to this incident."
[....]
A disciplinary report submitted to the commission said Martin violated department policy by using excessive force and failing to thoroughly investigate. Other findings included neglect of duty, being discourteous to the public and conduct prejudicial to good order.

The Fort Worth Police Department said Thursday Martin will be reassigned elsewhere, despite a previous plan by Fort Worth Police Chief Joel Fitzgerald to return Martin to the Rock Garden neighborhood and repair the damaged relationship with the community in which he worked.
[....]

“Why don’t you teach your son not to litter?” the officer replies.

Word ... Do not litter ! This was drilled into me when i was a kid, and also was as much as I could do at five to be a GOOD citizen.
These guys are assholes. The cop is an asshole too!
The kid a fucking asshole ... I bet that guy asked him nicely once to pick what ever it was up and from here, asking twice is too many times. My kids would be dead at he asked you to pick it up and you said no ???? Well not dead...but he would be apologising and cutting this guys lawn or shovelling his snow for sure ... this mother is a piece of shit.

Oh, man, this poor guy!

http://www.fox4news.com/news/231995311-story

A man with the same name as a Fort Worth police officer seen in a viral arrest video wants people to stop harassing him online.

Fort Worth police officer William Martin has been criticized harshly in the wake of his handling of Jacquelyn Craig and her daughters. The other William Martin also works for the city, but he’s employed by the Fort Worth Water Department.
[....]
Strangers have been leaving profanity laced messages on martin’s Facebook account, in a case of mistaken identity.

"Are you the pig who hurt those women,” one message started.

Martin was once a firefighter for the community of River Oaks. As a result, he has a number of police officer friends on Facebook. Martin believes that bolsters people’s sense that he’s the officer involved in the viral video.

When FOX4 posted the body camera video of the Fort Worth incident on Facebook early Thursday, Martin quickly posted on the story to clarify his identity.
[....]
[doublepost=1485954504,1485526377][/doublepost]http://www.wfaa.com/news/embattled-fort-worth-cop-has-body-camera-inquiry-rejected/395199112

FORT WORTH--For the first time since video of his controversial arrest of a black mother and daughter went public six weeks ago, Fort Worth police officer William Martin stepped into a very public meeting on Tuesday evening.

Martin and his attorney, Terry Daffron, were hopeful the city's Civil Service Commission would launch an inquiry into who leaked body camera footage from the Dec. 21 incident to the media last week.

Personnel files indicating Martin had a previous run-in with some black youth at a local high school were also released, something Daffron says they don't have confidence the actual police department can sufficiently investigate.

"There is an individual that broke the law by leaking this confidential information," she said.

But the commission voted to take no action at the current time, something that left Martin's team stunned.
[....]
The police department declined to comment on Martin's motion for the commission to investigate the leak, although it did say an internal investigation is still underway.

"There is an individual that broke the law by leaking this confidential information," she said.

But the commission voted to take no action at the current time, something that left Martin's team stunned.

Not sure it is in Martin's best interest to spend too much time digging around in who leaked this footage. People might start taking an interest in what was in it, if they do.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/offi...est-says-littering-is-his-pet-peeve/416862226
FORT WORTH -- A few days after a cellphone video gained millions of views on social media and thrust Fort Worth into the national spotlight, the officer who arrested a mother and her two daughters told an investigator that littering was one of his pet peeves.
[....]
In a videotaped interview with investigators a copy of which was obtained by the Star-Telegram, Martin said the boy’s supposed littering triggered the alleged assault. Family members have said that the boy dropped some raisins in their neighbor Itamar Vardi’s yard.
[....]
“It just kind of drives me nuts when I see someone throwing a McDonald’s bag out of a car when they are going down the freeway,” Martin said. “I’ve got over 2,000-foot frontage on the road and before I mow I have to pick up sometimes.
[....]
Martin told investigators that if Vardi did grab the boy, the neighbor was in the wrong.

“I believed the kid did something just because no sane person would just randomly grab a kid and not just choke them but just grab a random kid off the street,” Martin is recorded saying.
[....]
That’s why I said why didn’t it matter (that he littered) because that’s what started it all. The guy was painting his fence trying to improve the look in his neighborhood and the kid threw trash in his yard.”

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article135603278.html
The interviewer asked Martin whether any of his actions were motivated by Craig’s race, and he replied no.

Martin was interviewed at least three times by investigators. Two interviews took place Dec. 27, and there was a follow-up interview Jan. 2, according to the time stamps on the videos the city provided the Star-Telegram in response to an open records request.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article135603278.html#storylink=cpy

There was no url info for the video and I couldn't find it on youtube, so view it at the link(s).

Lying sack of shit.
[doublepost=1500064529,1488479410][/doublepost]
JULY 06, 2017 2:34 PM
Jacqueline Craig files damage claims with Fort Worth over police incident
BY SANDRA BAKER

sabaker@star-telegram.com

Jacqueline Craig, her two daughters and her son have filed claims for damages against the city of Fort Worth over their December arrest that went viral on social media, but the forms don’t list a dollar amount sought for injuries, mental anguish, anxiety and depression.

Jasmine Crockett, the Dallas-based attorney representing the Craigs, said Thursday she’s hoping to resolve the claims without going to court. She said she plans to file a much more detailed “demand packet” by mid-August to support their claims.

Putting a number on the mental anguish the Craigs have suffered is difficult, Crockett said. Because they are minors, Craig filed on behalf of her daughter, Jacques, and her son. Brea Hymond, her other daughter, filed her own claim. Craig and the two minor children say they are living “in fear of being watched and harassed” as a result of the arrest.

“I don’t have a number relative to the mental fallout. It has been huge,” Crockett said. “Everybody forgets other people were harmed,” she said, referring to Craig’s children. She said each individual is “entitled to separate recourse.”

The article is long: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article159946624.html

We all knew this was coming.

Of course the cop isn't going to admit race had anything to do with it. The body cam video clearly shows him speaking briefly with one person, I'm guessing the alleged choker, and then talking with Ms Craig in such a way that it's clear he isn't taking her complaint seriously. His attitude seems almost mocking, and then escalates to violence.

Whether or not littering is a pet peeve, he should have responded to the call with professionalism, not mockery and violence.

I hate it when people don't clean up after their dogs, but I'm not about to threaten, choke, or tase any of my neighbors over it, and I'm just a regular citizen, not someone entrusted with enforcing the law.

I'm hoping the Craigs' lawsuit is an attempt to force Officer Raceriot off the force, either by judgement or by negative publicity. If it's a cash grab.. am disappoint.

Of course the cop isn't going to admit race had anything to do with it.

I don't think race had anything to do with it ... white people can act like swines too. I'm with this officer ... I HATE LITTER BUGS. If my kid showed up with this kind of problem I would be totally ashamed of him. There would be no police,
I would march my kid right back down to this man house to apologize and my kid would be cutting that mans lawn for the next five weeks. DON'T LITTER ... its one of the rules of life, you learn it kindergarten. Its one of the first things we master on our journey to becoming a good citizen, OR you learn it before that from your mother if she is worth a damn. Yep ... my kid would be doubly fucked ... beat up by an old man AND then he would have to make it square.

I respectfully disagree, lith. I've lived in the Dirty South all my life, and I know racism when I see it. Just compare with my experience when neighbors called police after my son knocked their kid off her bike. When the officer showed up, he didn't have anything to say to my son after seeing marks on his neck and his torn shirt after the kid's dad assaulted him. He practically begged me to press charges.
[doublepost=1502455074,1500473722][/doublepost]http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarr...sed-in-leak-wont-be-further-demoted/463532993
ORT WORTH, TEXAS - Police Capt. Abdul Pridgen, the former assistant chief who is accused of leaking an officer’s bodycam video and personnel file in the Jacqueline Craig arrest, should not be further demoted to sergeant, the Civil Service Commission ruled Thursday, rejecting Police Chief Joel Fitzgerald’s recommended discipline.

The decision — the result of one of the two commission members not seconding a motion to find probable cause against Pridgen — surprised Fitzgerald, who attended the meeting.

The commission is typically a three-person panel. But several weeks ago, Vice Chairman Joel Aguilar Villanueva resigned from his post, leaving only Chairman Ricky Torlincasi and member Nommo Donald to preside over Thursday’s meeting.

After about 30 minutes in executive session, Torlincasi moved to find probable cause against Pridgen and proceed with a hearing to determine whether he should be demoted. Donald, however, did not second the motion, so the issue was dropped and the meeting adjourned.

According to Civil Service Commission rules, two members qualify as a quorum to conduct meetings and hearings.

“We’re talking to [city attorneys] now and we’re going to see what options we have,” Fitzgerald said.
[....]
The personnel file and bodycam video at issue were those of officer William Martin, whose questionable behavior and arrests of Fort Worth resident Jacqueline Craig and her two daughters Dec. 21 have led to widespread criticism of him and the Police Department. Martin is white and the women are black.

Lee Merritt, one of Craig’s attorneys, provided the documents and bodycam video of the arrests to The Associated Press. He said at the time he received the footage from a “trusted source.”
[doublepost=1510236342][/doublepost]Aw, Jacqueline, you really should use better judgement. This bit of news makes you look so hood. Really, it makes me wonder what you are teaching (or not) your young son. None of your kids should be exposed to this shit. You may not have been involved in the theft, but you were involved with the thief. Pretty sure you had some vague idea of what he is, too, which doesn't reflect well on you that you were okay with having him live with you and your kids.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/items-stolen-from-bait-car-found-in-jaqueline-craigs-car
FORT WORTH, Texas - Fort Worth police said items taken from a bait car ended up inside a car that belongs to Jacqueline Craig. She is the mother who made headlines last year after cellphone video of her arrest went viral.

According to police, detectives set out a bait car in a neighborhood that’s had a lot of break-ins over the past week. There were GPS tracking devices attached to some of the property inside the car.

Someone reportedly broke into the car Tuesday evening and took two items that police tracked to the 5100 block of Brook Meadow Lane. The officers spotted the items inside a Dodge Journey that was parked in the driveway.

“They were observed in plain view in a vehicle parked in a driveway at his location,” explained Fort Worth Police Spokesperson Brad Perez. “The vehicle is registered to Miss Jackie Craig."

The officers knocked on the door and 53-year-old Lawrence Lane Jr. answered. Police said he admitted to taking the items and was arrested on a felony theft charge because of his extensive criminal history.

Police confirmed Lane is Craig’s boyfriend. He was staying at her home and the stolen items were found in her Dodge Journey.
[....]
lawrence%20lane_1510162158202_4486610_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

“There was no direct link to her and this offense,” explained Perez.

Fort Worth police said she was not arrested after Tuesday’s incident. Her attorney said she was not aware of what happened until people started calling her.

“She's upset because the main question is why does the Fort Worth Police Department keep involving here in things she's not involved in,” said Rod Smith, Craig’s cousin and family spokesperson.

Police say Lane borrowed Craig's car, and she was not with him during the theft. Still, Craig’s family and supporters are upset that any light that shines her way becomes a glare.

"The question I have for the police department is leave my family the hell alone,” Smith said.

Fort Worth police say once the investigation was complete, they handed Craig her car keys and left.

"The question I have for the police department is leave my family the hell alone,” Smith said.

That's not a question.

And, if you're going to have a thieving asshat for a penis, you're gonna get some attention. Thats just the way it is.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article189748199.html
The city of Fort Worth has told Jacqueline Craig that it will not pay damages in the claims she filed against the city over her arrest in December 2016 that for months caused community outcry when a video of it went viral on social media.

In an Oct. 31 letter, Sophia Gatewood, the Fort Worth’s property and casualty manager, said the city is not liable for the injury claims under state laws nor is the city liable for any civil rights violations.

Lee Merritt and Jasmine Crockett, Craig’s attorneys, could not be reached for comment. It’s likely the Dec. 21, 2016, incident is headed to federal court.
[....]
For many weeks, dozens of residents have demanded that the city fire the officer, William Martin, and Police Chief Joel Fitzgerald. Martin has served a 10-day suspension.

Craig filed the claims in June on her behalf as well as her two daughters and son. The claim forms did not list a dollar amount sought for “injuries, mental anguish, anxiety and depression.”

When the claims were filed, Crockett said she hoped to resolve the claims without going to court.

Craig wrote on her form, “My children and I were assaulted, falsely imprisoned, subject to extreme distress and overall constitutionally violated by Officer Martin as I attempted to resolve a matter involving my son and an adult neighbor. Since this incident my family is in fear of being watched and harassed due to the aggressive and unprofessional behavior of Officer Martin.”
[doublepost=1513862648,1513698656][/doublepost]http://www.fox4news.com/news/califo...fort-worth-officer-for-citys-new-police-chief
PRIDGEN%20HEARING%209P_00.00.08.20_1513807106100.png_4722318_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

A Fort Worth police captain who was demoted in connection with the release of Jacqueline Craig’s arrest video is set to be the new police chief in Seaside, California.

Seaside City Manager Craig Malin announced Wednesday that Abdul Pridgen was chosen out of 51 applicants to be the city’s next police chief.
[....]
The conditional job offer includes a $179,978 starting salary and requires Pridgen to complete the California Peace Officer Standards and Training as well as background, medical, psychological and polygraph exams.

Pridgen rose to the rank of assistant chief at the Fort Worth Police Department but was demoted to captain in May after Chief Joel Fitzgerald believed he and another officer were responsible for leaking the body cam video in Jacqueline Craig’s controversial arrest.

Malin noted that city staff are well aware of Pridgen’s demotion and the release of the video but says “the four-member team who conducted on-site reference checks talked with individuals who assured them the purported release of the video was inconsistent with Mr. Pridgen's long record of professional policing.”
[....]
Pridgen is currently suing the city of Fort Worth for his demotion and contends he did not release the video.
[doublepost=1514311774][/doublepost]https://www.apnews.com/e1678a8aae17...over-Texas-arrest-captured-on-cellphone-video
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A black mother who was wrestled to the ground by a white Texas police officer has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit.

The lawsuit filed Friday against Fort Worth officer William Martin, the city of Fort Worth and the woman’s neighbor alleges excessive force and wrongful arrest.
[....]

Good! The 'officer' involved deserves to be charged to hell and back!

And demotion, not firing? :rage:

because in the past so Calif has offered positions to "le agents" that have crossed lines elsewhere so has Arizona

http://www.fox4news.com/news/neighbor-in-viral-fort-worth-arrest-video-heads-to-court
FORT WORTH, Texas - A Fort Worth man accused of choking a boy in what eventually became a high-profile case headed to court on Tuesday.

Jacqueline Craig called police in December of 2016 to report her son had been choked by her neighbor, Itamar Vardi.
[....]
Vardi was cited for assault by contact. During his trial for the misdemeanor, he pleaded not guilty to the citation he got after being accused of choking Craig's 9-year-old son. He was 8 at the time. The judge is not allowing audio from the courtroom.

Craig's 9-year-old son and his 12-year-old sister were walking home from school together the day it happened. They both testified on Tuesday.

The siblings told the jury the 9-year-old dropped raisins on the sidewalk near where Vardi was painting his fence. Both children say Vardi grabbed the boy by the back of the neck and forced him down toward the sidewalk and made him pick up the raisins.

Vardi has chosen to let a jury decide his case. His attorney says he only put his hand on the child's shoulder and asked him to pick up the raisins.

Craig's attorney, Lee Merritt, says the family was denied justice when Vardi wasn't charged with a felony.
[....]
William Martin, the officer who arrested Craig and her daughters, is not expected to testify in the trial. He served a 10-day suspension after the police chief viewed the videos. Jacqueline Craig still insists Martin should have been fired.

If Vardi is convicted in municipal court, he could get a $500 fine. Merritt says he could have faced up to 99 years in prison in felony court.

The trial will resume Wednesday morning.

If Vardi is convicted in municipal court, he could get a $500 fine. Merritt says he could have faced up to 99 years in prison in felony court.

Why the hell ISN'T this being heard in felony court? :punch:

After what already happened to the mom and her kids... yeah, doesn't sound like a good place to live.

he didn't have anything to say to my son after seeing marks on his neck and his torn shirt after the kid's dad assaulted him. He practically begged me to press charges.

<3
[doublepost=1517432007,1517431705][/doublepost]
violated by Officer Martin as I attempted to resolve a matter involving my son and an adult neighbor.

Meanwhile her kid is acting uncivilised and beastly in the street ... when an adult tells you to pick up your garbage from his lawn ... you act kind of ashamed and you pick it up, you say sorry Mr, and you ask where the trash cans are and if this lady is your mom, you case the house I suppose while you do all the other good citizen, shit.
[doublepost=1517432855][/doublepost]
And demotion, not firing?

Captain to Chief ... he got Promoted.

I seen the video ... its a legitimate question. Why is your kid throwing garbage around?
I learned not to be a littler bug when i was four ... i threw a candy wrapper on the ground,
and my Mom noticed and made me go back and pick it up ... I did it, but I remember asking her why and her answer was the right one ... because its my job to take care of my community, and that means not being a littler bug. She didn't scream, she didn't swear ... she encouraged me to put it in my pocket until we found a garbage can and she only ever had to tell me that once and then when I became a Mom, I told my kids.

This lady is a jack ass ... Its all about her, all about her kid.
Such a limited point of view. Like teach your kids to be nice to others, to themselves, and
their communities before you let them loose in the street ... Uncivilised trash

And dating the guy that boosts items from the bait car ... like you know the
standards are low in that house for sure. I can't wait until she gets laughed out of federal
court or robbed if she wins .... you know she's telling everyone what a victim she is
and that she's getting a big check.

Last edited:
A Fort Worth man cited for misdemeanor assault for grabbing an 8-year-old boy by the neck and making him pick up litter that he’d dropped was found guilty Wednesday by a jury.

Itamar Vardi faced up to a $500 fine for the Class C misdemeanor, but Municipal Judge Neel McDonald, instead, offered Vardi a choice:

Pay $269 in court costs and a fine, and be found guilty.

Or agree to pay $569 in court costs and a fine, do 100 hours of community service — and receive six months’ deferred-disposition probation.

After a long discussion with his attorney, Vardi chose the latter. That means he will not have a conviction on his record if he successfully completes his probation.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article197761799.html#storylink=cpy
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article197761799.html

<3
[doublepost=1517432007,1517431705][/doublepost]

Meanwhile her kid is acting uncivilised and beastly in the street ... when an adult tells you to pick up your garbage from his lawn ... you act kind of ashamed and you pick it up, you say sorry Mr, and you ask where the trash cans are and if this lady is your mom, you case the house I suppose while you do all the other good citizen, shit.
[doublepost=1517432855][/doublepost]

Captain to Chief ... he got Promoted.

I seen the video ... its a legitimate question. Why is your kid throwing garbage around?
I learned not to be a littler bug when i was four ... i threw a candy wrapper on the ground,
and my Mom noticed and made me go back and pick it up ... I did it, but I remember asking her why and her answer was the right one ... because its my job to take care of my community, and that means not being a littler bug. She didn't scream, she didn't swear ... she encouraged me to put it in my pocket until we found a garbage can and she only ever had to tell me that once and then when I became a Mom, I told my kids.

This lady is a jack ass ... Its all about her, all about her kid.
Such a limited point of view. Like teach your kids to be nice to others, to themselves, and
their communities before you let them loose in the street ... Uncivilised trash

And dating the guy that boosts items from the bait car ... like you know the
standards are low in that house for sure. I can't wait until she gets laughed out of federal
court or robbed if she wins .... you know she's telling everyone what a victim she is
and that she's getting a big check.
[doublepost=1517734381][/doublepost] Yeah? Your mother told you to pick up litter at four years old? Too bad that she didn't teach you some grammar. Really? 'I seen the video'. That would be 'I have seen the video' or 'I saw the video'.

Back