• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
znlo1v.jpg

Douglas Kunz​
[...] Fort Carson civilian employee was arrested for making terrorist threats after bragging about being a domestic terrorist and promising to turn the Colorado Springs-area military base into “Fort Columbine.”
Douglas Kunz, who worked as a butcher at the base’s commissary, posted threatening messages on Facebook and texted colleagues disturbing notes during an ongoing dispute with higher ups at the Colorado base.

“I am evil in every way,” he texted one friend
[....]
“Why do you think I have 32 restraining orders on me. I respect no lives or people.”

The unhinged employee had previously been banned from United States Air Force Academy after he uploaded a picture of a woman with her arms and legs cut off on a library computer
[...]
The base commander found that Kunz had a disturbing criminal record, dating to 1989, that included charges of sexual assault, peeping, stalking and assault.

But it wasn’t until Kunz began complaining on Facebook earlier this year about his unheard request to be transferred to a base in New Mexico that he was eventually fired and banned from Fort Carson
[...]
“Its almost time for ft Columbine,”
[...]
That’s when the threatening text messages began, the federal government alleges.

“All you mother f------ that have destroyed my life for no reason, just because you can, well Timothy mc veah (sic) will look like a rookie by the time I’m done with everybody. I did nothing wrong now the Asian brotherhood had a new domestic terrorist,”
[...]
Authorities believe Kunz was referring to the Aryan Brotherhood, a white supremacist prison gang, not the “Asian” brotherhood.

He also wrote of giving away his belongings “to prepare for the end.”

“Ft hood part2 I want u to show people this,” he wrote in another message, apparently referring to the November 2009 massacre at the Texas military base. “They all f----- me for no reason ill (sic) give everyone z reason now.”
[...]
FBI investigators that the postings and text messages were simply rants and that he had no intention of harming anyone. He also claimed the word “Columbine” was written accidentally, when he had actually meant to write “Colombia” referring to an upcoming vacation he had planned.

Authorities seized knives from a storage unit Kunz owned but found no guns.

Kunz faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted of making terroristic threats and disrupting interstate commerce with threats of explosions or fire and is scheduled to go on trial next month
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-fort-columbine-prosecutors-article-1.1859691

Last edited:
Asian Brotherhood. Holy crap, he's stupid.

I did nothing wrong now the Asian brotherhood had a new domestic terrorist,”
[...]
Authorities believe Kunz was referring to the Aryan Brotherhood, a white supremacist prison gang, not the “Asian” brotherhood.

Ah....as an AF vet, ppl like this r super scary!
Maj Gipson, run for ur life!!!! Glad they caught him early, but I know u lurk on here, speak up! It won't hurt ur clearance, I swear!

But seriously, I'm happy to hear weirdos like this are caught ahead of time. Leave the country if u don't like it, u and ur "Asian" brotherhood.

He would have followed on his promise eventually. I'm glad they took him seriously.

He's either nuts or the biggest damn attention whore I've heard of. Stupid way to get attention; NOW he's getting all the attention in the world! Of course, it's with law enforcement, military police and (probably) Homeland Security. WTFF was he thinking?! Put him in jail forever!

He's either nuts or the biggest damn attention whore I've heard of. Stupid way to get attention; NOW he's getting all the attention in the world! Of course, it's with law enforcement, military police and (probably) Homeland Security. WTFF was he thinking?! Put him in jail forever!
Well how else was he supposed to join the Asian Brotherhood CB? Jeez, kick a guy while he's down why don't ya. He had a goal man. Granted it was rather misguided...but as they say the best laid plans of mice and idiots often go awry. Sometimes for the best. Get this guy a rubber room stat.

That’s when the threatening text messages began, the federal government alleges.
“All you mother f------ that have destroyed my life for no reason, just because you can, well Timothy mc veah (sic) will look like a rookie by the time I’m done with everybody. I did nothing wrong now the Asian brotherhood had a new domestic terrorist,”
[...]
Goddamn auto-correct. He was trying to sound threatening and instead ends up sounding like he has a grudge against Chinese Restaurants.

Maybe he was referring to Aslan, as in Reza Aslan, and auto-correct put it as Asian. Regardless, glad they took him seriously. And 32 ROs? He has issues, lots and lots of issues.

Goddamn auto-correct. He was trying to sound threatening and instead ends up sounding like he has a grudge against Chinese Restaurants.

I agree, but I also think he will need more than the "it was auto-correct that did it!"-defense.

I am SUPER RELIEVED to know they got this douchewad! Really fucker??? I hope you die....

Fort Carson is where my brother is stationed and Fort Hood is where my stepson is stationed. Way too close to home. My family is much safer now.

To threaten or impose violence upon those who protect our country-- NO SYMPATHY. Hope he rots under the jail.

And I normally don't throw around wishes for others to die... I cant help it on this one.. should feel bad for saying that- but truthfully I don't.

Its bad enough that while they are deployed we worry for many months straight. We should NOT worry about them on our own soil.

Back