• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
33B63D3700000578-3568140-image-a-8_1462109833238.jpg

A Fort Bragg soldier has been charged with kidnapping and raping another soldier from his same unit.

Afghanistan veteran Johnathan Simpson was arrested on Friday and charged with first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping, and sexual battery.

The 26-year-old is accused of kidnapping his victim, also 26, and carrying out the alleged sexual assault in the 1000 block of Bragg Boulevard on April 25.

Police said Simpson and the victim are assigned to the same Army unit.

Simpson, who is separated from his wife of five years, was arrested at his unit in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, with the assistance of Fort Bragg Military Police, officials said.

Attorney information for Simpson, originally from Dewitt Iowa, and a graduate of North Scott Senior High School, was not immediately available.
LINK

What a brave brave soldier. We're all so proud he's serving our country.
:sarcasm:
I bet he's voting for Trump. Thank God he won't get to vote.

Court marshalled, dishonorable discharge, arrest, trial, conviction and incarceration.

I admire his service to his country, but PTSD does not excuse his behavior. If a Board Certified doctor says he has this condition, and the delusion overwhelmed him; he snapped.; then I'll try to be understanding. But I'll still be mad.

I have known MANY former combat soldiers who suffer from it (have 5 of them in my Group Therapy); some have gotten in trouble with alcohol abuse after coming home. None have committed an act of violence. After hearing their stories, I feel a little ashamed of my piss ant problems.

PTSD and the anxiety it produces is bloody fucking awful. Got it myself; had it since I was 12; still, 54 years, later it still eats my lunch on a daily basis. Haven't hurt anyone; I just tell folks the damn thing is kicking up and I need to go home. I have not done anything to hurt anyone...even the asswipes who caused the fuckin' PTSD. I'm better than that.

Just this morning, I was super thrilled to get a pic of my brother in his Major dress blues.

Jonathon Simpson, you are a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to wear the uniform of our soldiers. A disgrace to our country.

A

And anyone who has ever served in the military knows that servicmen overwhelmingly support Republican candidates.

I think I even did when in the Marines.

Thanks for your service. Really. <3

Trump, though, is so far beyond a GOP candidate. He is a fucking sideshow. And everytime I see a clip of him talking I am reminded of that movie "Idiocracy".

I am pretty fucking liberal with a splash of libertarian. I could have gotten behind a Reagan-type Republican, but now our choices are "luxurious spray tan" and "beat you to death with my bible".

No thank you.

Some folks seem to always feel the need to politicize everything. But to politicize a kidnapping & rape? That goes way too far beyond the pale & y'all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Some folks seem to always feel the need to politicize everything. But to politicize a kidnapping & rape? That goes way too far beyond the pale & y'all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

I thought she was joking. Ya know how every comments section on news stories becomes "typical libtard" "typical republican"?

Maybe she was serious, I dunno. I took it as a joke.

I thought she was joking. Ya know how every comments section on news stories becomes "typical libtard" "typical republican"?

Maybe she was serious, I dunno. I took it as a joke.

Well, you were certainly quick to jump on the bandwagon, then did a partial back-away. I'm not buying it.
And, it truly irritates me to know that I served, just to have deal with this kind of anti-military crap all over again. Gee, and here I thought Americans weren't still going to spit on US military uniforms, like they actually did to me in the '70's when I got home from boot camp.

Well, you were certainly quick to jump on the bandwagon, then did a partial back-away. I'm not buying it.
And, it truly irritates me to know that I served, just to have deal with this kind of anti-military crap all over again. Gee, and here I thought Americans weren't still going to spit on US military uniforms, like they actually did to me in the '70's when I got home from boot camp.

Ya, well, like I said, I thought she was joking.

Take a look at her other posts. They are all off the chain full of crazy.

And I don't know where you are seeing anti-military shit. Unless you meant not on this thread. All I saw was anti-rape and murder.

Last edited:

Then don't jump onto the cart as it cruises by next time. Figuratively hanging a leg over the side doesn't mean you never jumped in.
BTW: Didn't anyone ever tell you not to accept rides from crazy people?

Last edited:

Take a look at her other posts. They are all off the chain full of crazy.
Then don't jump onto the cart as it cruises by next time. Figuratively hanging a leg over the side doesn't mean you never jumped in.
BTW: Didn't anyone ever tell you not to accept rides from crazy people?

Thanks for the directives on how to post. I really appreciate it. All this time I was doing it wrong and thank GOD I have YOU to set me straight.

*wipes tear*

I can never thank you enough. *sniff*

Nice dodge on the anti-military BS, though. ;)

Where have you been...in prison or something? <3

Nice to see you !

Trump is an ASS...so glad I'm Canadian.

For the record... Here's a picture of (based on current logic) a TYPICAL "tolerant" Bernie/Hillary supporter:
mhwpqa.jpg

You cannot use a broad brush to paint half of the picture.

Not trying to make this a political thread, but to assume someone's political affiliation based on ones actions is stupid, insulting, and basically insane.

More of this if he is elected...Wasn't he locked in a building for is own safety?

This is me thinking that TRUMP is going to need a roof top exit and a Heliport/pad for all of his

future speaking engagements now that he the new most hated man on earth second

only to Hitler.

Better yet, how about everyone that doesn't get their way goes and sits in the corner holding their breath like a 2-year old throwing a tantrum?

May I suggest any further political rantings be taken over to "Three Things". That is what it is for.

Jesus people it was a fucking joke. Omg. I can't even with y'all sometimes. I got that @FrayedKnot was kidding without her having to say shit. Just becoz she's playing off what some crazy bitch said doesn't mean she's serious.
If this is what every thread is going to turn into. Everyone policing everyone else's posts might as well just not even post a damn story any more. Fucking joy suckers.

PEOPLE! This thread is supposed to be about a soldier who committed a horrible crime and disgraced himself. NOT about Trump, Bernie, or anyone else. NOT trying to be mean or anything else...I LUVS political idiots, and they all are idiots.

Let's just revile the doer! I'd cut his talleywacker right off!

If y'all are mean to me, I'll tell Morbid! Not that he would do anything; he's too busy running thru the streets nekid, singing and looking for someone to accost. So is Jaded. She's in jail for jumping on a cop's back, yelling "GIDDYUP". Took a squad of K9s to take her down!

NOW, is everybody happy and going to be nice?

Latest posts

Back