• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

Shocked that this one didn't show up here when the crime was committed... he was considered one of the top football and basketball prospects in the country before he threw his life away. He's now banned from Wisconsin's entire campus.

130504_RIVALS_CHICAGO_0252_8706671549_O150.JPG

Dom Cizauskas
Dominic Cizauskas was convicted of third-degree sexual assault Wednesday night in Dane County Circuit Court.

The former Mukwonago football and basketball standout who was the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association defensive state player of the year as well as the Journal Sentinel’s area player of the year last season, now faces a sentence of up to 10 years in prison and up to a $25,000 fine.

[...]

According to the criminal complaint, the incident occurred early in the morning of Dec. 14 in a UW residence hall.

[...]

The complaint says Cizauskas told the woman he drank 10 shots of alcohol within 30 minutes. It also says Cizauskas eventually forced the woman to have nonconsensual sex.

Cizauskas pleaded not guilty to the charges and proclaimed his innocence during trial testimony.

Cizauskas, 18, verbally committed to Wisconsin last summer but did not sign a national letter of intent in February. He was on his official visit to the university when the incident occurred.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/263853131.html

A Dane County jury found a former University of Wisconsin football recruit guilty Wednesday night of raping a woman in her dorm room in December while he was on a recruiting visit to the campus.

Dominic D. Cizauskas, 18, a linebacker from Mukwonago, was convicted of third-degree sexual assault for the Dec. 14 incident at Sellery Hall, where he visited the woman whom he knew from his hometown.

Cizauskas and his family appeared stunned by the verdict, and quietly left the courtroom after it was read.

[...]

The woman and Cizauskas both testified that they had had sex several times in the past, most recently in July, but the woman testified that since coming to UW-Madison for her freshman year last fall she was not interested in sex with Cizauskas again.

[...]

In her closing argument Wednesday, Assistant District Attorney Rachel Sattler said that no matter what the backstory was between Cizauskas and the woman, the woman did not want to have sex with him that night and it was her right to say no.

The fact that she and Cizauskas had had sex before, Sattler said, “does not give Dominic Cizauskas eternal rights to (the woman’s) vagina.”

[...]

Verhoff pointed out differences in the woman’s testimony from what she initially told police about the incident, and asked her why, if she was trying to avoid being sexually assaulted by Cizauskas, she didn’t call for help or even leave the room to find someone to help her. The questions brought the woman to tears.

The woman said she was, at that point, in her underwear.

“I didn’t want to run around in my underwear,” she said. “I’d just been assaulted.”

Verhoff also said that when she told Cizauskas to stop what he was doing, he stopped. But the woman responded that Cizauskas didn’t stop right away, taking between five and 10 more minutes, and that Cizauskas had said he wanted to “finish.”

[...]

But asked by Assistant District Attorney Matthew Moeser what words the woman used to tell Cizauskas that she wanted to have sex with him, Cizauskas said, “by her actions.” Moeser jumped on him, asking repeatedly what the woman had actually said, and got the same answer several times from Cizauskas.

When instructed by LaRocque to answer the question, Cizauskas repeated the same answer. LaRocque again pressed for an answer to the question, and Cizauskas said finally that the woman said, “Okay, let’s do this.”

“Are you sure that’s what she said?” Moeser asked. “It seemed to take you a while to come up with that answer.”

http://host.madison.com/news/local/...b6a-5f70-8355-1db972333d96.html#ixzz3584GiXci

Last edited:
Only 10 years in prison? Rape should carry a mandatory life sentence. He will only be 28 or 29 when he gets out of prison. He will be able to do this to other women. I doubt this woman will ever be able to get over this.

Only 10 years in prison? Rape should carry a mandatory life sentence. He will only be 28 or 29 when he gets out of prison. He will be able to do this to other women. I doubt this woman will ever be able to get over this.
I'm from near where his hometown is, another local kid raped a 14-year-old a month or so before this happened... he just got a year of PROBATION. Come on justice system, put these people away for longer than ten years!

He didn't even make it to his first Frat kegger. Imagine how many co-eds he would have attacked with a four year football college scholarship.

It's funny how judgemental people can be even though they don't know Dominic or all the details of the case. The woman has a long long history of being promiscuous and "rape" was the excuse she came up with as an explanation for current boyfriend. Don't judge a person and say he needs life in jail. You don't know anything about him. Don't stand behind a woman just because she's a woman.

He was CONVICTED in a court of law, the judging is done and not by us.
And of course the crazies/family members start coming out...
Proven GUILTY by the court = Cizauskas is GUILTY. Why would the woman have subjected to a rape exam if she wasn't truly raped?

Why would the woman have subjected to a rape exam if she wasn't truly raped?
Why, to ruin this upstanding young man's future, of course, and because being the victim of a sex crime is a walk in th epark because people never blame the victim anymore. Nope, never, not in 2014.:sarcasm:

It's funny how judgemental people can be even though they don't know Dominic or all the details of the case. The woman has a long long history of being promiscuous and "rape" was the excuse she came up with as an explanation for current boyfriend. Don't judge a person and say he needs life in jail. You don't know anything about him. Don't stand behind a woman just because she's a woman.
As someone who has been falsely accused of rape in the past, I can understand your point.

Regardless of how promiscuous a woman is, that doesn't mean she CAN'T be raped.

No means NO.

they don't know Dominic or all the details of the case.

I'm happy to say that I do not mingle with rapists... so you are right, I don't know Domenic.

Also, we do know at least ONE detail from the case... the asshole has been found GUILTY! (or in tard-defender speak... "Quilty")

Do you know that even husbands can rape their wives?

Do you know that nobody should be forced to have sex no matter of they fucked the person 10 min ago and now don't wanna go for round 3??

No is no. Period.

Oh boy MaryBeth! Are you some chicky that knows this guy and is out here trying to defend him? He's already been found guilty. He's a rapist. Deal with it...

The woman and Cizauskas both testified that they had had sex several times in the past, most recently in July, but the woman testified that since coming to UW-Madison for her freshman year last fall she was not interested in sex with Cizauskas again.

She went black and didn't want to go back.

No one cares, lady. Now take a hike!

Last edited:
Scuze me, bitch. I don't care that she was promiscuous. When it's no, it's NO. She could have fucked 100,000 men, I don't care. No means no.
Fuck off.

Do you know that nobody should be forced to have sex no matter of they fucked the person 10 min ago and now don't wanna go for round 3??

No is no. Period.
Good. You beat me to it.
FucktatFuckth... so mad can't type.

Just be glad it wasn't YOU. I'd be willing to bet everything I own that if it had been you in that position, you'd be somewhat less than appreciative of some tard-defender coming in & blaming you for his actions.
BTW: Omega-3 fatty oils help to reinvigorate the brain cells... Try it soon.

No is no. Period.
Good. You beat me to it.
FucktatFuckth... so mad can't type.

From the "Support a Convicted Rapist" FB page:
1079g0h.jpg

So, I guess they think you can only rape people you don't know... :punch::rage:

Looks like there's been disciplinary measures taken against Cizauskas' host, Leon Jacobs, as well.
9123522.jpeg

Leon Jacobs
MADISON, Wis. -
A University of Wisconsin football player who provided alcohol to a potential recruit has been disciplined, according to Athletics Director Barry Alvarez.

[...]

The violation of UW-Madison's recruiting policies came out when sophomore linebacker Leon Jacobs testified in the sexual assault trial of former recruit Dominic D. Cizauskas.

Jacobs told jurors his job as the student host of Cizauskas was to "show him a good time." He said he met the recruit at a residence hall where they both consumed four to five shots of spiced rum before walking to a party hosted by members of the track team where Cizauskas consumed another alcoholic drink.

In a statement emailed to News 3, Alvarez wrote, "University of Wisconsin-Madison Recruiting Visit Policies include a prohibition on the use of alcohol during an official visit. Current student-athletes who serve as hosts to prospective student-athletes (recruits) sign a form agreeing, among other things, that alcohol will not be used during the visit."

"The football student-athlete (Leon Jacobs) who hosted the recruiting visit in question violated our policy. Upon learning of the violation, Leon was immediately disciplined."

Jacobs played all 13 games last year as a freshman. The exact discipline given was not detailed by the university.

@KJkaris, I hate you so much right now for sharing that Facebook group. :p

The header reads:

Show your support for Dominic through this hard time. Whether you think he is innocent or just want to be there for him, like this page!

WHAT. THE. FUCK? People who think he's innocent I get, but it freaks me out more than anything that someone would support a guy they personally believed to be a convicted rapist.

WHAT. THE. FUCK? People who think he's innocent I get, but it freaks me out more than anything that someone would support a guy they personally believed to be a convicted rapist.

Maybe they are aiming for the undecided segment, - the people who are thinking "I was not there and so I do not know for certain one way or another, but he is my friend....."? Unfortunately, this easily ends up at "I don't care one way or another; he is my friend!", which is a despicable position to take.

Back