• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Well welcome back! Come to shout and I'll tell you who's who.

Thanks, Nell. I had an unpleasant surprise visit from someone. Let's say it was very unpleasant. I know we're bunch of crazy fuckers, but this person wasn't right in the head. So, I took a long vacation. ;)

Hello TLF! Long time no see!

Crazy people from DD?! Say it isn't so! :p

Hopefully you've brushed that shit off and learned to not trust anyone. You should see the list of people I trust. It's short as fuck.

Welcome back to this pit of sin!:devil: You may not know meo_O, but soon you'll grow to fear me:wtf::nailbiting:! Not dangerous:jawdrop:; just crazy. :wacky:

I have a reputation here:smug:, and it's not good.:smuggrin: It seems I am rude,:( crude:asshat: and socially unacceptable:bag:; I am also famous for making toasted posts :Dafter consuming "arthritis medicine":smug:. Like now!:crack::smuggrin:

I forgot to mention :rolleyes:that I have taken this site from Morbid:woot:, now that he's under a Psych Hold.:wacky: He smuggled a big ugly possum:jawdrop: into a police station :cool:and chased the cops with it.:joyful: He's also joined the Tea Party:dead:. This is now MY Queendom!:smug: Don't worry, I'm a benevolent despot:)! I guess you'll have to start as a hoe;); after a while (and a lot of sucking up) I'll promote you to MINION!:smuggrin:

I think o_OI'm still allowed to post only:D because I win the gold in the Derail The Thread contest:smug:. Aaaaaand because I will say just about anything:jawdrop:, just about anywhere:eek:, just because I
CAN:smuggrin:!

And stay away from my man whores<3; they need a lot of discipline! ;)

Back