• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2cnb7zk.jpg

Jeffrey McAllister, a former nurse and police officer, pleaded guilty to sexually abusing at least nine patients and one employee at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center’s emergency department.
2qsumur.jpg
[...]
former nurse and police officer in Oregon pleaded guilty to sexually abusing female patients and staff at a hospital.

Jeffrey McAllister, 39, assaulted nine patients and one employee during an eight-year stint at Portland’s Legacy Emanuel Medical Center as an emergency room technician and nurse.

He took a plea deal days before his trial was set to begin on charges of rape, sodomy and sex abuse. The case stemmed from an
[...]
complaint after he offered a patient pain medication in exchange for oral sex.
The complaint, sent to both the hospital and authorities, resulted in his termination at the facility that same month. But it was reportedly not the first grievance expressed against McAllister
[...]
A patient issued a written complaint in 2006, but the hospital “never called the woman. They just blew her off,” Mark McDougal, an attorney representing the 10 victims in a separate civil case
[....]
Detectives learned of McAllister’s additional victims during the course of their case, but McDougal claimed the hospital knew of the abuse all along and botched their investigations into the allegations.

“Their real beef is with Legacy. Legacy did not protect them when they knew or should have known that this predator was amidst,” McDougal told
[...]
"McAllister was called out numerous times. There were red flags all over the place."
[...]
part of McAllister’s plea, he pleaded guilty to seven counts of sex abuse, one count of lawful sexual penetration, attempted sex abuse and patronizing a prostitute. The charges of sodomy and rape were dismissed.

McAllister, a former police officer with Seaside and Beaverton Police Department, faces 15 years of prison and five years of supervision. He's scheduled to be sentenced Sept. 24.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...exually-abusing-er-patients-article-1.1934850

after he offered a patient pain medication in exchange for oral sex.
Sigh, there was a time in my life that I would have taken him up on this and done so repeatedly.

Which makes me wonder if that's what the hospital thought when she complained to them? It doesn't even begin to excuse their indifference and negligence but it does make me wonder. I wonder if he targeted patients that he felt would be thought to be addicts or dug seekers and used that proposition so if he was reported he could just say they were lying because they were mad that he wouldn't give them the drugs they wanted. Regardless of what technique he used there is no excuse for the hospital ignoring anything!

Gee, any of the staffers at that hospital want to guess why they bring in so much money & y'all get shit wages? Lawsuits for this sort of Bullshit , that's why!

Wow!
If I am fucked up enough to go to the ER, then I need some pain meds!! WITHOUT even thinking about putting some creeps dick in my mouth...

I would have said something right then and there! Not called, not written a complaint.
Imma complain right fucking now, and ya'll gonna help me or I'm freaking the fuck out!!!

EtA- I'm telling RIGHT FUCKEN NOW, so that when I do get my meds this fucken weirdo isn't around my drugged ass to fulfill his sick fantasies.

Last edited:
That's a real life predator right there. He needs to be in prison a long time after the 15 years. Having been a nurse in ER, that's when people are at their most vulnerable and needing protection. He needs strapped to a gurney in the ER in a room full of tourniquets, needles, scalpels, rubbing alcohol and the cafeteria could send over some salt. The new nurses could practice starting IVs on him, learn anatomy and physiology, psych nursing, all kinds of neat stuff. And a cop to boot. Sickening.

September 24, 2014
McAllister accepted a plea deal for 15 years. He will be under supervision for another five years after his release.

Several of McAllister's victims were in court for his sentencing. KGW's Nina Mehlhaf reported that McAllister did not acknowledge any of the victims when they spoke to him during the hearing
Kamai Armstrong told KGW she thought she had a miscarriage when she went to the hospital. She said seeing McAllister sent to prison for abusing her helped her heal.

"He was a coward because he wouldn't look at us," said Armstrong. "But I believe that we can move on now. That I can continue to not hurt my husband anymore, and hurt my family. Because I put my family through hell because of what Jeffrey's done to me."
1578226366043.png

Back