• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
Former candidate who ran on a platform to repeal some gun laws, arrested with assault rifle, handgun, knife, ski mask and black guy in car:eek:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-senate-candidate-arrested-assault-weapon-article-1.2530381

A former New York State Senate candidate has been arrested for illegally possessing an assault weapon.

Twenty-six--year-old Gia Arnold and her boyfriend Halim Johnson, 18, were taken into custody on Wednesday night in Niagara Falls after police found an AR-15 rifle in her car along with a handgun, knife and ski mask.

She was originally pulled over around 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday for failing to use her turn signal, but weapons were discovered when an officer saw a magazine clip in her passenger’s seat, according to the Buffalo News.
The front of her Pontiac Vibe was actually locked and loaded with deadly weapons, according to police, who said that she was keeping the AR-15 between her seat and the driver’s door, and the handgun was in a cupholder.
The Tea Party-approved mother of three had previously run for the upper house of New York’s legislature in 2014 in a district along Lake Ontario between Rochester and the Canadian border.

Part of the then-24-year-old’s platform included repealing the assault weapons measure under which she is now being prosecuted, the SAFE Act.
dAx1x1C.jpg

Niagara Falls NY is ghetto but damn. Gia should just move to the Midwest. We don't have shit like the SAFE Act here.

She looks like a skeleton.

Why is a woman in her mid 20s hanging out with an 18 year old man? What a fucking nutter dipshit.

ANYONE can be a candidate for office, really not a noteworthy title.

She looks like a skeleton.

Why is a woman in her mid 20s hanging out with an 18 year old man? What a fucking nutter dipshit.

ANYONE can be a candidate for office, really not a noteworthy title.
I just copy and paste the titles Jack, I don't fancy myself an aspiring writer or poet. W

What is noteworthy is that she ran on a platform to repeal the law against certain assault weapons so she's very aware that the weapon she had was illegal. Another question is, if she was just transporting it, then why wasn't it in the trunk, and why the ski-mask, knife and handgun?

The best part about this is the last paragraph. She was the Tea-party endorsed candidate and was a married mother of three who had to suspend her campaign for an extra-marital affair. What I find funny is that if you're going to align yourself with family-values blowhards like Michele Bachman and Sara Palin, then you might want to suspend your affair til after the election. I would question the decison-making capabilities of anyone who is a married mother of three by the age of 24 anyway, so it's doubtful that I'd vote for her even if her platform was jello-shots and blowjobs for everyone!

I just copy and paste the titles Jack, I don't fancy myself an aspiring writer or poet. W

Yeah that wasn't directed at you. That was directed at the actual "journalists" who penned the article. Bunch of nonsense.

A ski mask and a black guy? She was definitely up to no good!

I think that's all just more media alarmist bullshit, trying to hype this thing up into more then it actually is. They prob were going or had recently gone skiing, or simply had the mask cuz it's fucking cold in February in NY.

so it's doubtful that I'd vote for her even if her platform was jello-shots and blowjobs for everyone!

I wouldn't vote for her cuz she's fucking hideous.

And before anyone says i'm sexist, i cast my votes towards male candidates based on the same criteria. If women want some more power politically, theyre gonna have to throw a little more makeup on, eat a sandwich(in this broads case, gross stick woman), or get some work done. I will not stare at some vomit inducing hideous she-beast when watching political debates or the news or press conferences.

Hilarys lucky she's fuckin rockin it lately, woman is like a fine wine. Although Barry Sanders reminds me of Larry David, who while i don't find necessarily physically attractive, he reminds me of myself in every other way when i watched Curb, and since it's what's inside that counts he still gets a pass.

Back