• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
A former San Pedro High School teacher was ordered Monday to stand trial for alleged sexual misconduct with four teenage boys, enticing them with flirtatious text messages, taking them to dinner and engaging in sexual acts with two of them.

Michelle Yeh, 29, courted the boys, taking some to Disneyland and the movies, and buying them video games and meals, before engaging in a sexual act with one boy in her classroom, and another on four occasions in a motel, testimony during a two-day preliminary hearing revealed.

“I want more kissing,” Yeh texted to one of the boys, adding emojis with a tongue sticking out. “Next time just sit back, relax and let me make out with you all I want. ... Just sit back, relax and let me work my magic.”

MORON her "magic" here: http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...nd-trial-for-alleged-sexual-contact-with-boys

Had to look up the "annoying a child" charges. Apparently, it refers to sexually motivated conduct "which is likely to disturb, irritate or be observed by a child or children." The examples they gave included an adult asking a minor about their favorite sexual positions, further clarifying that which is not appropriate adult/minor communication. It's a misdemeanor.

Other texts to boys included: “I’m so in love with my future children’s daddy”; “Your love is like music to my heart”; “You turned me on so much today”; “I wish you were here so I could give you hugs and kisses”; “You’re pretty buffed. I can tell from the wife beater shirt you wore the other day”; “You only kissed me for like five seconds. I want a makeout session of at least two to three minutes.
From OP link.

She's on Crime Watch Daily right now. She's giving off this arrogant, 'big deal, I'm SO bored' look. Man, I'd like to show her all five knuckles on my left hand up close and personal. Grrrr...

• Yeh courted one boy by taking him to dinner and a movie, kissed him, bought him presents, including video games and Nike tennis shoes, purchased marijuana and gave him money.

• Yeh fondled and orally copulated a boy in her classroom during a lunch period.

• Police identified the fourth boy after discovering a receipt for a motel room during a search of Yeh’s home. Officers went to the motel and met the boy coming out of the room.

• Text messages from Yeh to one boy included talk of what their babies would look like, about how she wanted to be in his arms, and about living together and professing their love for each other.

• Yeh asked one boy to save his “ditch day” so he could take the time off school to meet her.

Yeh’s attorney, Robert Bernstein, said she denies the charges and has entered a plea of not guilty.

Oh fucking gross.............:arghh::arghh::arghh:

oh yeah, from the original link

When will people learn that your text messages will be used against you in court? I prefer older women but fuck she sounds as dumb and annoying as a 16 year old.

She sounds like a child.

she sounds as dumb and annoying as a 16 year old

I read an interesting article about a 20 something teacher who fooled around with her middle school students. Her husband said she started dressing like a 14 year old, and talking about her students all the time like she was a fellow student, not a teacher. She regressed back to middle school age! He found her transformation very silly and shallow, but thought it was a phase until she was arrested for diddling pre-teen peen. Then he divorced her.

I read an interesting article about a 20 something teacher who fooled around with her middle school students. Her husband said she started dressing like a 14 year old, and talking about her students all the time like she was a fellow student, not a teacher. She regressed back to middle school age! He found her transformation very silly and shallow, but thought it was a phase until she was arrested for diddling pre-teen peen. Then he divorced her.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's common to many females (I can't bring myself to call them "women") who commit such crimes, but I believe you're specifically referring to the account told by the former husband of Debra Lafave.

Back when I taught high school I was pretty freaked out when some of my colleagues made a big deal about getting their hair and nails done for the prom. Ick. It made me proud of my formal but subdued navy blue dress, because the statement it made was "tonight is not about me."

A former San Pedro High School substitute teacher was sentenced to nearly four years in prison after being convicted on multiple counts of child molestation and unlawful sex, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said Friday.

Michelle Yeh, 29, pleaded no contest to a number of charges, including: having unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under 16; a felony count of oral copulation of a minor under 16; one count of lewd act on a child; and a misdemeanor count of child molesting, a news release from the DA’s office stated.

She had been accused of pursuing relationships with several underage students after becoming a “permanent substitute” at the high school back in February, prosecutors said in the release.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Richard Romero sentenced Yeh to three years, eight months in state prison after she entered the no contest plea on Friday.

Yeh was also ordered to register as a sex offender for life, prosecutors said.

http://ktla.com/2016/01/16/ex-san-pedro-teacher-sentenced-unlawful-sex-students/

3 years and she will be eating her favourite dish sum yung guy in no time
She will only be 33, well under the average mid 40's sloot teachers of late that have risen up to help with teen erections.

Back