1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Fmr. Teacher ( Gasp ) & Ham Slag Michelle Yeh, 29, Denies She Likes Young Boys

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by gatekeeper, Dec 14, 2015.

1. gatekeeper

gatekeeper Loves the "Funny" Button

Credit:
    $15,670.93
    MORON her "magic" here: http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...nd-trial-for-alleged-sexual-contact-with-boys

• Thanks Thanks x 18
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Athena

Athena Buzzkill. Staff Member

Credit:
    $23,164.01
    Had to look up the "annoying a child" charges. Apparently, it refers to sexually motivated conduct "which is likely to disturb, irritate or be observed by a child or children." The examples they gave included an adult asking a minor about their favorite sexual positions, further clarifying that which is not appropriate adult/minor communication. It's a misdemeanor.

• Thanks Thanks x 8
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 3
  3. TheMorningStar

TheMorningStar is a catcus Bold Member!

Credit:
    $504.27
    From OP link.

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  4. gatekeeper

gatekeeper Loves the "Funny" Button

Credit:
    $15,670.93
    She's on Crime Watch Daily right now. She's giving off this arrogant, 'big deal, I'm SO bored' look. Man, I'd like to show her all five knuckles on my left hand up close and personal. Grrrr...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  5. Buffettgirl

Buffettgirl Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $62,430.56
    I get the impression she isn't too worried about this shit... Reality is gonna be a BITCH for this one...

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. TheMorningStar

TheMorningStar is a catcus Bold Member!

Credit:
    $504.27
    She sounds like a child.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Trumperdink Mussolini Bold Member!

Credit:
    $54,767.26
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  8. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $158,669.38
    Oh fucking gross.............:arghh::arghh::arghh:

oh yeah, from the original link

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Spider

Spider Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $6,180.21
    When will people learn that your text messages will be used against you in court? I prefer older women but fuck she sounds as dumb and annoying as a 16 year old.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Muriel Schwenck

Muriel Schwenck Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $51,273.70
    I read an interesting article about a 20 something teacher who fooled around with her middle school students. Her husband said she started dressing like a 14 year old, and talking about her students all the time like she was a fellow student, not a teacher. She regressed back to middle school age! He found her transformation very silly and shallow, but thought it was a phase until she was arrested for diddling pre-teen peen. Then he divorced her.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ponipetary

Ponipetary 8-bit Member

Credit:
    $1,376.96
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's common to many females (I can't bring myself to call them "women") who commit such crimes, but I believe you're specifically referring to the account told by the former husband of Debra Lafave.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. LarzlovesJahi

LarzlovesJahi Runs on spite. Bold Member!

Credit:
    $6,787.15
    Back when I taught high school I was pretty freaked out when some of my colleagues made a big deal about getting their hair and nails done for the prom. Ick. It made me proud of my formal but subdued navy blue dress, because the statement it made was "tonight is not about me."

• Like Like x 2
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 2
  13. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior - Too painful to copypasta! Bold Member!

Credit:
    $33,566.25
    http://ktla.com/2016/01/16/ex-san-pedro-teacher-sentenced-unlawful-sex-students/

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  14. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $32,327.75
    3 years and she will be eating her favourite dish sum yung guy in no time
    She will only be 33, well under the average mid 40's sloot teachers of late that have risen up to help with teen erections.

• Agree Agree x 2