• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.local10.com/news/florida...-having-sexual-encounters-with-teens-at-party
[....]
Ayer, 40, is facing seven counts of unlawful sexual activity involving 16- and 17-year-old boys.

Authorities said the charges involve a Dec. 23 party in which Ayer was allegedly giving alcohol to and having sex with minors.

Students from two area high schools were invited.

Ayer was arrested last week and remained jailed Sunday.

It wasn't clear from court records whether she has an attorney to speak for her.
serveimage

Shitty bleach job....check
Pockmarks and facial spots...check
straw like hair....check
Glazed dead eyes....check

Yep sure looks like a meth head to me.

Never once did I look at my son's teenage friends and think "I'm gonna get me some of that." Nope, not once. Her poor son, how humiliating for him.
[doublepost=1485231180,1485231061][/doublepost]
Was she hosting a party for her son and wanted to be the popular mom?
"Bro', can you set me up with your mom?"

Dude, you know who I really want to bang? Your mom.

Her poor son, how humiliating for him.
You never know....

There was a case in Florida (of course) where a woman seduced her own teenage son and convinced him to murder his stepfather.
Her son told his high school friends that his mother was having sex with him! They were freaked, but I bet they also thought "hmm, could I get a piece of her too?"
Does that crime ring a bell with anyone? I saw it on Forensic Files long ago.

Last edited:
*barfs*

I'm firmly entrenched in middle age. My oldest kid is 22. I can't imagine banging a teenager would be satisfying or hot. Not one, not five. Ick.

WTf is wrong with these women? Who would supply booze and screw their kids friends or just invite 2 schools worth of underage boys to get drunk and screw?
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article128071639.html
jaimie%20ayer

A Florida woman accused of having sex with teenagers is facing additional charges in connection with the same incident.

READ MORE: Teacher says she loves 13-year-old who impregnated her

A total of five victims have now been identified, according to the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office. Three of them are 16-year-old boys.

Jaimie Ayer, 40, was charged with an additional four counts of unlawful sexual activity.

READ MORE: Couple in court for sex on Florida beach

The sheriff’s office announced Thursday she was originally charged with three counts of unlawful sexual activity of certain minors. At that time, officials determined there were two victims, 16- and 17-year-old males.

All seven counts stem from an incident on Dec. 23 in which the Bradenton woman allegedly was giving alcohol and having sex with minors at a party hosted by her child. Students from two local high schools were invited, according to detectives.

Ayer allegedly gave the minors alcohol, told one she needed help showering and had sex with the 16- and 17-year-old boys, according to previous reports. She appeared intoxicated when deputies arrived at her home to arrest her Wednesday, authorities said.

The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747- 3011 or Crime Stoppers at 866-634-TIPS.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article128071639.html#storylink=cpy
police are looking for more victims so don't hesitate to call if legit info is something you have
[doublepost=1485374975,1485366972][/doublepost][encounters-with-teens-at-party[/QUOTE]
our search system seems to be whacked I always look first :(

Shiiiiittt... My mom did the tootsie roll at my 8th grade birthday party and I thought that was horrifying after she dropped her vodka and the t.v. fell over.... Glad she wasn't a kiddie fucker!

Shiiiiittt... My mom did the tootsie roll at my 8th grade birthday party and I thought that was horrifying after she dropped her vodka and the t.v. fell over.... Glad she wasn't a kiddie fucker!
that was another song that made people go berserk to show off their moves
okay since this song will be in my head for the rest of the day as I prance around and try to pull muscles y'all gotta get hit with this

Last edited:
okay since this song will be in my head for the rest of the day as I prance around and try to pull muscles y'all gotta get hit with this

Fucking love it!!! Yes that was the one she was trying to balance herself on the TV and impress my urban friends when shit went sideways, like her falling and the tv smashing and the vodka spilling! She got back up and kept going, apparently I had the coolest mom ever :)

I just can't stop repeating this at work...

Geeze, dance ear-worms have gone downhill over the years. This is more my style. ;)

i knew that as the butterfly i think..or something very similar
[doublepost=1485586647,1485586437][/doublepost]
Damnnn, this bitch didn't just fall off the ugly tree, she IS the ugly tree
oh hunni they get much worse... i bet this one is decent in makeup. besides all anyone cares abt nowadays is the ass. if she had a big butt then i dont doubt these boys were all over it...
[doublepost=1485587141][/doublepost]
*barfs*

I'm firmly entrenched in middle age. My oldest kid is 22. I can't imagine banging a teenager would be satisfying or hot. Not one, not five. Ick.
on your side, maybe not. i could see though how an older broad might be turned on not by the horny 16 year olds alone but more on the fact that she was fulfilling the fantasy of some dudes who were young dumb and full of cum. and a lot of kids since american pie came out wouldnt mind banging a big bootied hooch mom. idk... not saying this is right, just trying to understand it.
[doublepost=1485587385][/doublepost]
More like that heroine haze....
actually it seems to me that heroin/opiates preserve while meth/poison deteriorates. look at a pic of me next to my mom if yr curious.

January 17, 2018
A woman who had sex with teenagers at her child’s party is out of jail and living in Sarasota.

Jamie Ayer, 41, was arrested after a Dec. 23, 2016, incident in her home where authorities say she had sex with more than one teenaged boy.

On Oct. 18, 2016, Ayer pleaded no contest to seven counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor ages 16 or 17 and was adjudicated guilty by Circuit Court Judge Brian Iten. She was designated as a sex offender, sentenced to a day shy of one year in county jail with credit for all of her time served and one year community control to be followed by 36 months of sex offender probation. She was instructed to have no contact with any minors other than her children.

The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday that Ayer has registered as a sex offender with an address in Sarasota.

Several students from Braden River High School and one from Sarasota High School were at a classmate’s home on Dec. 23, 2016, when the classmate’s mother, Ayer, got home. According to the probable cause affidavit, Ayer gave the students alcohol and pulled two of them toward her room and one other student followed and all engaged in sexual activities with Ayer.

Police interviewed eight students who were in the home that night and all of their statements were consistent, according to the affidavit.

Back