• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article110524437.html
[....]
28-year-old Casselberry man left Dancers Royale strip club around 2 a.m. Tuesday. Less than a block away, the Florida Highway Patrol said he fell out of his 2016 Ford pickup and promptly ran over his own leg.

The man was down, but his truck kept going, rolling into a nearby house and injuring a 58-year-old woman inside, the Sentinel reported.

By the time troopers got there the driver was gone, but his truck (complete with an ID) was still stuck inside the house.

The woman was treated for minor injuries in her home. The man is still on the run.

What a crappy rag that paper is. No pics or nuttin. :fish:

I read this headline and laughed my ass off. :whistle: I do feel bad for the woman though.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/man-arrested-after-running-himself-over-crashing-into-home-fhp-says
ORLANDO, Fla. - A man who fell out of his pickup truck while he was leaving a strip club and ran over his leg before crashing into a home and injuring a woman has been charged, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

William Edwards, 28, was leaving the Dance Royale Club on Old Cheney Highway at 2:15 a.m. on Oct. 25 in his Ford pickup truck with the door ajar, according to the arrest report.
[....]
Before getting out of the parking lot, Edwards fell out of the driver’s side and his truck rolled over his legs, witnesses told troopers. The truck continued traveling across Old Cheney Highway and crashed into a house.

A women sleeping inside the house was injured, according to the report. She was not taken to a hospital.

Edwards ran away from the scene of the crash without reporting the crash or staying at the scene, troopers said.
[....]

And now there is video!!!! Thank you News6! It's at the link.

What a fukkin' cawkknocker.
Lock him up, throw away the key and give him to inmates as a party favour.

Back