• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://wncn.com/2016/08/25/florida-man-accused-of-stabbing-his-nephew/
[....]
It happened Tuesday in Frostproof. According to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, early in the afternoon, 18-year-old Taylor Hartsburg gave his uncle Bryan Hartsburg money so that the man could buy them both some beer. They began drinking around 4 p.m., according to the arrest report.

Bryan Hartsburg started yelling at his nephew for taking his beer out of the fridge. The teen left the room, knowing his uncle’s violent history. The man forced his way in, yielding a black kitchen knife, according to the arrest report.

Deputies said he stabbed his nephew at least three times, in the head, the lower side of his stomach and his back.

A witness tried to call 911 but the man ripped the phone cord out of the wall. He also took the witness’s cell phone. He said he was joking and the teen would be OK.

Taylor had to run to the neighbors to call for help. He was airlifted to a hospital for treatment.

Bryan Hartsburg was arrested around midnight the next day. He flagged down a PCSO cruiser and told the deputy he was just tired of running.

He was booked on the charges of the attempted murder in the first-degree, tampering with a witness and selling or giving alcohol to a person under 21 years old.
hartsburg_zpswtw1swqp.png

I wonder if his nephew has a neck tat yet. I imagine he's also destined for greatness just like his dear old uncle.

Poor kid just wanted to get a little buzzed like any American teen not yet an official adult but still not a kid.
Too bad the cool uncle wasn't as cool as he fucking thought. Uncle is probably jealous the kid actually made it past the 6th grade and didn't drop out coz it was too damn hard.

Back