• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
He a sick delusional rapist. His followers are brainwashed sheep. How the fuck do you even allow someone to brainwash you? Grown adults just follow him blindly. The amount of stupidity almost makes me feel superior and I know I shouldn't feel that way..

Grown adults just follow him blindly.

Grown adults follow a lot of things blindly, and for all kinds of reasons too.

***Buddy is rolling with bodyguards...that sounds kind of cool...like the pope, but different.

I think it"s funny the PROPHET Warren is still in jail. Yes I do.

Last edited:
How come I can't have 4 husbands :shifty:
... Just sayin ... don't honestly think I could deal with that :shrug:

BUT!! what the fuck :stop: BULLSHIT!! :nana:

How the fuck do you even allow someone to brainwash you? Grown adults just follow him blindly. The amount of stupidity almost makes me feel superior and I know I shouldn't feel that way..

Many of those adults were raised in it or in similiar nutbaggy religions/cultures.

It doesn't help that this church at its strongest was a fucking city. The mormon church on the whole still is that way in a lot of places. It IS the gov't, it is the police, it is your town. Jeffs disgusting organization was the only world these people knew.

That said, we are most definitely superior to the filth that follows these sick fucks. No need to feel bad about that.

http://fox13now.com/2016/08/23/did-...lyle-jeffs-experience-the-miracle-of-rapture/
SALT LAKE CITY – Polygamist leader Lyle Jeffs may not have escaped from home confinement, but was instead kidnapped or “experienced the miracle of rapture,” his lawyer raises as a possibility in a new court filing.

In a filing about whether to continue the food stamp fraud trial for 11 members of the Fundamentalist LDS Church, Jeffs’ defense attorney said she can’t reach him to ask his input, and then slyly offered some alternative ideas to explain his fugitive status.

“As this Court is well aware, Mr. Jeffs is currently not available to inform his counsel whether or not he agrees to the Continuance. Whether his absence is based on absconding, as oft alleged by the Government in their filings, or whether he was taken and secreted against his will, or whether he experienced the miracle of rapture is unknown to counsel,” Kathryn Nester wrote. “However, his absence prevents counsel from obtaining his approval and thus further prevents counsel from filing a joinder with the Motion to Continue Current Trial Date in compliance with the local rules.”

Nester, who appeared to be kidding in the filing, told the judge she did not have an objection to delaying the trial.
[....]
In court on Monday, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Utah conceded that Jeffs cannot be found.

The FLDS members are accused of ordering church members receiving Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits to hand them over to the Bishop’s Storehouse. Federal prosecutors claim the proceeds were diverted and accuse Lyle Jeffs of using some of it to purchase a luxury car. The U.S. Attorney’s Office has alleged in court filings the scheme exceeded $12 million.

Nester, who appeared to be kidding in the filing, told the judge she did not have an objection to delaying the trial.

Yes, the rational and reasonable individuals in the courtroom would assume Nester had to be kidding. True believers that follow leaders that twist and pervert their faith to meet their own deviate needs and financial gain, they are sheep that will believe anything.

How come I can't have 4 husbands
... Just sayin ... don't honestly think I could deal with that
With this pussified society in full swing, finding four submissive males who will grovel at your feet is getting much easier. Have you tried hanging around the nearest liberal arts indoctrination center? They call it academia of Higher emotion, but not all have installed a safe space, so be vigilant. Though most have become dependent on emotional control, some brains of mush make very bad submissive Snowflakes They call these conservative subversives and they make lousy victims of your liberal enslavement.

http://wtop.com/government/2017/06/polygamous-sect-leader-lyle-jeffs-captured-after-1-year/?
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Polygamous sect leader Lyle Jeffs was captured Wednesday while apparently living out of his pickup truck at a marina in southeast South Dakota following nearly a year on the run after his escape from home confinement in Utah pending trial on food stamp fraud charges.

The FBI announced the capture Thursday morning with a Tweet: “#ARRESTED: FLDS leader Lyle Jeffs in custody after nearly a year on the lam.”

A tip led to Jeffs’ capture at a recreation-area marina southwest of Sioux Falls, Eric Barnhart, FBI Special Agent in Charge for the Salt Lake City Division said Thursday.

Jeffs will likely face at least one other felony charge connected to his time on the run, U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber said. The arrest shows that the “long arm of the law” will catch up with fugitives, he said.

Authorities had been looking for Jeffs since June 18, 2016, when he escaped from home confinement in Salt Lake City pending trial on charges in an alleged multimillion-dollar food stamp fraud scheme.

Yankton County Chief Deputy Sheriff Michael Rothschadl said Jeffs surrendered Wednesday evening without incident at a recreation area marina near Yankton, which is southwest of Sioux Falls.
[....]

Didnt bother searching and made a therad about this. Dont care to delete it(if this site even gives the option). I make no apologies.

Feel free to get off your asses and merge mods.

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Sept. 20, 2017 (Gephardt Daily) — Polygamist leader Lyle Jeffs, the lead defendant in a federal fraud case centered on the misuse of food stamps, has pleaded guilty as part of a plea deal.

Jeffs appeared Wednesday morning in Salt Lake City’s U.S. District Court before Judge Ted Stewart.

In exchange for the guilty plea to lesser food stamp fraud charges and Jeff’s failure to appear in court, a money-laundering charge was dropped.

The plea deal calls for Jeffs to serve two to four years on the fraud charge and one year for failure to appear in court, which is related to his escape from house arrest and spending a year as a fugitive from justice. The incarceration for the two counts will be served concurrently, meaning Jeffs faces three to five years in prison. Jeffs also has been ordered to pay $1 million in restitution.

Jeffs’ sentencing by Stewart is scheduled for Dec. 13.

Link, but there's no address to use to ask the writer to fix their broken dictionary.

--Al

Back