• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
69-year-old Florida man is behind bars after he allegedly fired 33 rounds in the home of a woman who has repeatedly refused his sexual advances.

Howard Sparber has been charged with armed burglary, aggravated stalking, shooting into a dwelling and criminal mischief.

The homeowner told police that Sparber was a neighbor and had repeatedly approached her home, harassing her with sexual propositions. for the last seven months.

She said Sparber previously pointed a gun at her and made her fear for her life, according to WKMG.

Both Sparber and woman are residents of The Villages, which calls itself Florida's 'friendliest retirement hometown'.

Neighbors of the woman confronted Sparber after hearing the gunshots and found him still holding a 9mm semiautomatic handgun, according to police.

[…].

He had fired shots in an attempt to enter the house on Monday night.

Nobody was inside the home at the time of the shooting, but bullets tore through the storm door and front door, causing $3,000 worth of damages.

Sparber was found with two empty magazines at the time of his arrest. One had a 15-round capacity and another had a 20-round capacity, police said.

Officials said the woman had taken steps to avoid Sparber after he repeatedly approached her home in the last year.
LINK

Last edited:
Awww true love...this is so romantic and sweet.
I bet she will totally bang him now that she has realized the true extent and commitment of his desires.
Nothing says I love you quite like ventilating a home with 33 speed holes.
Every shot...came from the heart.
He poured out his love from the muzzle of a bang bang.

I am ashamed to admit I'm addicted to the show Fear Thy Neighbor.

This case will probably become an episode.

Neither of the articles makes it clear whether the prior episodes were reported to police. I don't want to think she kept this to herself. When it escalates to the point of looking down a barrel it's time for the police.

If L.E. has been involved all along, I'd like to know why he's free.

If they've been neighbors for a long time, and this is a sudden change of behavior he needs an MRI of the brain. Otherwise, I'd look for priors.

Edited to clarify, this could be symptomatic of a brain tumor.

Last edited:
Back