• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Five Flowing Wells High School students were arrested Wednesday, after Tucson Police say they conspired to kill a fellow student.

According to TPD spokesperson Pete Dugan, officers responded to the school after a student told school administrative staff about the plot.

After interviewing students, detectives with the Tucson Police Department's Special Investigation Division learned the five students were involved in a week-long plan to kill the other student.

Police say the attack was not random and was targeted towards the fellow student with whom they had problems.

The alleged suspects are 18-year-old Christopher Gibson, 17-year-old Anastasia Lakin, 17-year-old Jessica Good, 15-year-old Gabriel Quiroga and 15-year-old Andrew Totten, TPD said.

All of the alleged suspects are charged with Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Murder.
http://www.kvoa.com/story/28565326/...ested-after-conspiring-to-kill-fellow-student

Christopher Gibson
4Ld43Hw.jpg

Anastasia Lakin
2BPqa0y.jpg

Andrew Totten
moJkwbQ.jpg

Jessica Good
gip5egx.jpg

Gabriel Quiroga

Last edited:
Did the little shits really think they could get away with this?

Remember two can keep a secret if one of them are dead. Five kids with a secret? Not a chance!

And they're all ugly
Sad to say but that was honestly my first response as well LOL a couple look like they may have down syndrome or maybe just some other form of mental handicap. Something tells me though the 18 year old was trying to get the younger ones to do his bidding.

What is with the togas they all seem to be wearing ? Aren't mug shots usually taken in whatever clothes you have on the day you get arrested ?
Some states take all mug shots either covered or wearing a smock, so the color of the clothes doesn't taint any possible eyewitness IDs.

Wow, they all look so highly intelligent and educated, I'm shocked that their plan was foiled so quickly.:sarcasm:

These kids are just stupid as fuck

.... They obviously must live under rocks not to realize in this day and age you can't even spit on the sidewalk without getting caught :finger:

@joey , darling, this running around disliking posts and not ever saying anything is getting old.

I love to debate so if I have said something that offends your sensibilities then put up or shut up, m'kay?

And just like that, no charges. Because they weren't serious enough.

Wells High School students, including four juveniles, arrested after police said they planned to kill a fellow student will not face murder conspiracy charges, the Pima County Attorney's Office said Friday.

"We have determined that the evidence gathered during the course of this investigation is insufficient to establish that there was any actual concrete agreement between the students that a murder would really take place," the office said in news release. "There is evidence that the students speculated and talked about a number of different ways in which another student might possibly be killed, but there was no agreement about the manner in which they intended to actually carry out a killing, nor was there discussion about who might actually commit the murder, or when or where it might occur."

Police and school administrators said a student contacted a school official about the alleged plot and police were notified. Police conducted an investigation and four students were arrested on campus, and one student was arrested at home. One of the students was found to have a knife on campus, authorities said last week

http://m.tucson.com/news/local/crim...11e4-8cb8-37fc2c4eff73.html?mobile_touch=true

Anybody wanna bet these parents sue everybody over this?

I was just showing this to my date ( you can tell alot about a man if he's not freaked out by an obsession with murder) and he brought up a good point, this kid they wanted dead has to go back to school with these psychos. Now the kid doesn't just have to worry about these nuts he has to worry about their friends who will no doubt blame the kid, doesn't matter if blaming him makes sense or not.... Also I'm with @JackBurton this was totally about drugs, or he cheated on one of these skanks

why did they want to kill him? maybe they had good reason...
whenever someone rapes or kills someone, you idiots always say take him out back and put 2 in his skull...save money supporting him in prison, well theres a good chance the victim raped one of these girls...u r all rabble

whenever someone rapes or kills someone, you idiots always say take him out back and put 2 in his skull...save money supporting him in prison, well theres a good chance the victim raped one of these girls...u r all rabble
Going based on your logic, there's also a good chance he wouldn't let one of these pricks copy his math homework. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back