• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'll admit, a tie dyed peen would be cool to look at.
tie dye- my favorite color!
for real doe, after my stripping days, the only thing i could see bleaching would be inner thighs and/or where the thighs meet the cooch. why is it darker where nothing ever gets any sun??

tie dye- my favorite color!
for real doe, after my stripping days, the only thing i could see bleaching would be inner thighs and/or where the thighs meet the cooch. why is it darker where nothing ever gets any sun??

I'd bleach my knees. For some reason, no matter how much I exfoliate, they always look darkish. Probably sun damage? Who knows. But I hate looking like I have dirty knees. For a myriad of reasons......

I'd bleach my knees. For some reason, no matter how much I exfoliate, they always look darkish. Probably sun damage? Who knows. But I hate looking like I have dirty knees. For a myriad of reasons......

Try lemon juice, still in the lemon. Cut in half and rub on kneecaps. Leave it for a bit. It works a trick on dark elbows, so knees should be the same.

It's idiots who demean a woman's bodies by using vulgar terms like "meat curtains". WHy a woman would want vaginoplasty surgery is beyond me (unless it's health related).
I always rather enjoyed a woman's "meat curtains" ...and she'd know it. :devil:

People in general are sheep...and stupid sheep at that.
They starve themselves, spend thousands on fad diets, are never happy with their looks or bodies...because society says so.
TV, adds, magazines, all telling you how to look , talk, styles all that shit. Fuck that.
Be you.

It's idiots who demean a woman's bodies by using vulgar terms like "meat curtains". WHy a woman would want vaginoplasty surgery is beyond me (unless it's health related).
I always rather enjoyed a woman's "meat curtains" ...and she'd know it. :devil:

People in general are sheep...and stupid sheep at that.
They starve themselves, spend thousands on fad diets, are never happy with their looks or bodies...because society says so.
TV, adds, magazines, all telling you how to look , talk, styles all that shit. Fuck that.
Be you.
It's all good in the dark. :devil:

I knew someone who had her hymen surgically restored after 3 kids so it could be like the first time with her new husband. I couldn’t get my head around it: just why why WHY would you want that again???!

Shudder.

Back