• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
Hunter--Hibbert--Navarro-mugs.jpg

From left: Jason Hibbert, Matthew Navarro, Barry Hunter

- A South Florida firefighter and a man with aspirations to become a City of Miami police officer are in very hot water after alarming allegations were raised against them involving robbery, assault and impersonating police officers.

In the early hours of Sunday morning, former Miami-Dade firefighter Jason Hibbert, 38, Matthew Navarro, 22, who had applied to enter the police academy, plus a friend of the suspects, Barry Hunter, claimed to be police officers when they approached three women in Miami Beach on Washington Avenue and 16th Street, while one of the women and her friend were having a verbal argument.

One of the victims asked for proof from Navarro showing he was, in fact, a legitimate police officer, as he claimed to be. Navarro reportedly showed her a picture on his phone of him in a police uniform.

Shortly after, the suspects quickly assaulted and robbed the women.

[...]

Hibbert placed her in a choke-hold then twisted her right arm and stole her watch, bracelet and earrings. Another victim claimed she was punched in the face by Navarro, who continuously told her to calm down.

The men fled but didn't get far as police tracked them down in a Nissan Altima, traveling on the MacArthur Causeway. Officers reported that the victims' stolen jewelry was in the vehicle with the suspects.

[....]

Hibbert and Navarro were charged with robbery, battery and impersonating a police officer while Hunter was charged with robbery.

[...]

City of Miami Police clarified that Navarro was far from any kind of consideration as an addition to their police force. In a statement, Miami Police Major Delrish L. Moss said, "Mr. Navarro was merely one of more than 1,300 applicants who have applied for the position of police officer with the Miami Police Department and nothing more. He is not, nor has he ever been, an employee of the Miami Police Department."

[...]

Since the crime occurred, Hibbert has been released from the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Department. A statement was released on his relievement reading: "Firefighter Jason Hibbert has been employed with Miami-Dade Fire Rescue since January 5, 2004. At this time, he has been relieved of duty pending formal charges and investigation."

All three victims sustained only minor injuries in the incident.
http://www.wsvn.com/story/26849858/...training-allegedly-rob-3-women-in-miami-beach

Wow, that firefighter is dumber than the myriad of teachers fired for fucking students. Goodbye early retirement and fat pension. Hope strong arm robbery with your loser friends was worth it!

Wow, that firefighter is dumber than the myriad of teachers fired for fucking students. Goodbye early retirement and fat pension. Hope strong arm robbery with your loser friends was worth it!

OMG, I know, right? I popped in to say the exact same thing. And, with the department since 2004? Dude was set for his golden years.

The err in judgment is too monumental for me to grasp. I can only imagine he had to be drunk or something.

She was smart to ask for his ID as a police officer. You would have thought at that moment all of them would have realized that they have been BUSTED and just leave at that point because she actually knew to ask for ID and will have the sense to report them to the real police!

What a couple of dumb fucks. Their careers are sunk. What a waste. *shakes her head*

Why bother with a trial? Just put them in prison.

~shadow

I am a female victim of this wannabe cop sociopath psyhcopath Mathew Navarro. He has been stalking me & my 2 year old daughter for quit sometime now. Breaking in my home & car,chasing me in his black dodge (with a female by the name of Lisa)to following my daughter & I to public places, parks, beach etc. We are harrassed by this guy on a daily bases. I believe he is invomved in some type of organised crime group since there has been a few others he has had folllow me & stalk with him. The story is sick to the things he has threatened to do to my daughter. As for me he has made claims that if he doesnt kill me someone else he runs with will. This all began a few years back after noticing my neighbors above me in the promanade condos of boynton beach where stalking me. As soon as I called the cops to report it. I got my first threat that my life was going to be complete hell. Goes to find out years later after moving this sicko has found a way to track my every step. Since my daughter has been born he has been on a mission to hurt us , & seems tokniw just how to do it with out leaving evidence behind. I am seeking any Info that can help us nail this psycho Mathew Navarro posted on this crime story that occured. Please if you can help my daughter & I find peace & justice by sharing anything you may know. There is a child involved & until someone helps me stop him, we have to live in fear till then. Please contact me or local law inforcement to find me & help me with any information you may have thatcan stop this gang stalking sicko.

Last edited:
I am a female victim of this wannabe cop sociopath psyhcopath Mathew Navarro. He has been stalking me & my 2 year old daughter for quit sometime now. Breaking in my home & car,chasing me in his black dodge (with a female by the name of Lisa)to following my daughter & I to public places, parks, beach etc. We are harrassed by this guy on a daily bases. I believe he is invomved in some type of organised crime group since there has been a few others he has had folllow me & stalk with him. The story is sick to the things he has threatened to do to my daughter. As for me he has made claims that if he doesnt kill me someone else he runs with will. This all began a few years back after noticing my neighbors above me in the promanade condos of boynton beach where stalking me. As soon as I called the cops to report it. I got my first threat that my life was going to be complete hell. Goes to find out years later after moving this sicko has found a way to track my every step. Since my daughter has been born he has been on a mission to hurt us , & seems tokniw just how to do it with out leaving evidence behind. I am seeking any Info that can help us nail this psycho Mathew Navarro posted on this crime story that occured. Please if you can help my daughter & I find peace & justice by sharing anything you may know. There is a child involved & until someone helps me stop him, we have to live in fear till then. Please contact me or local law inforcement to find me & help me with any information you may have thatcan stop this gang stalking sicko.

I hope you understand that people come forth all the time claiming to be victims, family or claim to know the person a lot on sites such as these and 90% of the time it is a lie.

If you are for real I am so sorry for what you have had to go through and your child?? I have a 2 year old and I would be terrified!

This story is 3 years old. Any updates?

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, however none of us here have any personal connection to Mr Navarro.
We just post articles and crimes and comment about them.

I implore you to document all the things you claim are happening, record the threats, take pics, video, photocopies of anything written and contact your local law enforcement.

Car chases and death threats to yourself and your mini are illegal, so get all the proof you can and press charges.

If he's breaking into your car and your home, following your every step, chasing you on the road, following you to the park and the beach, that's all evidence that you can quickly, easily record with your smart phone.

Good luck and I wish you and your daughter the best.

I went to Norland Sr Hg with Jason Hibbert and I’m not surprised. He was jerk and very disrespectful to girls back then.

Matthew Navarro
Matthew Navarro was convicted Monday of capital murder in the December 2009 shooting death of Ronald Philen in Brownwood and sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole.

Sure you got the right guy?

I'm trying to figure out why a guy who gets life/no parole in 2009 applies for a job with the Miami PD in 2014...

Sure you got the right guy?

I'm trying to figure out why a guy who gets life/no parole in 2009 applies for a job with the Miami PD in 2014...
I guess it's possible two same name people in same town .. stranger shit happens!! There was no pictures available.. it was an internet update not actually an article.. I may be completely wrong.. the name and city matched .. my apologies..

Back