• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.apnews.com/3845894b42c7...harged-with-lighting-children's-hands-on-fire
[....]
Twenty-eight-year-old Levi Dykema, of Ferrisburgh, is facing three counts of reckless endangerment after police say he covered the hands of his children, ages 5, 7 and 10, with hand sanitizer and ignited it. WCAX-TV reports he is also accused of posting video of the event to social media.
[....]
pleaded not guilty, told police he was demonstrating the flammability of sanitizer and attempting to teach them about poor decision-making. Police say the children were not injured, but could have been seriously burned.

The Charlotte Select Board says Dykema has been suspended from his position as a volunteer firefighter.

Demonstrating the flammability of sanitize would mean anyone normal would squirt it onto a plate and light THAT. Not their goddamn children. :fish:

demonstrating the flammability of sanitizer and attempting to teach them about poor decision-making.

does he mean like the poor decision he made?

Just makes you wonder about whatever else he has done to teach his children decision making skills. Maybe he ought to start with some critical thinking skills for himself.
[doublepost=1519341504,1519341254][/doublepost]Tho I've done something similar but with one noticeable difference, no one got hurt.

Younger son was driving me crazy, I was trying to cook and he wouldn't stay away from the stove, I had just taken something out of the oven and it was hot. He kept on and on and on so I let him touch it, was hot enough to make an impression but not hot enough to burn him. Never had any trouble with him staying away from the stove after that.

The difference is that I made certain that it was not hot enough to hurt him before I let him do it. Because sometimes you just have to let the little shits learn that most of the time mama is telling you the truth,

He sure taught his kids a lesson: Daddy cannot be trusted to keep you safe.

His secret plan to drum up business backfired horribly for Levi.
He did however manage to demonstrate poor decision making incredibly well.

Latest posts

Back