• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2crvke8.jpg

Lennon Lacy, 17, was found hanging from a swing set at a Bladenboro trailer park in August,​
[....]
FBI is looking into the hanging death of black North Carolina teenager months after it was ruled a suicide, as his mother asked, “Was my son lynched?”

Lennon Lacy, a 17-year-old high school football player who was dating a 31-year-old white woman, was found hanging from a swing set
[...]
a small town where racial tensions still run high.

His family and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People have called the death suspicious for months.
[...]
Bladen County District Attorney Jon David said Friday that an FBI agent will probe the case.

“Was he killed? Was my son lynched?” his mother, Claudia Lacy, asked in a Friday op-ed
[...]
“It’s hard to think that in 2014, with a black man in the White House, such a thing could have happened in the United States."

The football star died in shoes that were too small for him and was found hanging from a belt that has family did not recognize, they
[...]
Days after he was buried, his grave was defiled.
[...]
family said lingering racism remains an issue in Bladenboro, a small town that is 80% white and 18% black.

“Black people don’t walk late at night, because they’re afraid of not making it home,” his brother, Pierre Lacy
[...]
The NAACP also suggested the area’s racial tensions — and Lacy’s white girlfriend — played a part in the hanging.

“He did have an interracial relationship and attended an interracial church and people in that community raised their dislike of that,” Reverend William Barber, president of the North Carolina’s NAACP,
[....]
Lacy’s family last saw him on Aug. 28.

The 17-year-old who dreamed of playing in the NFL was getting ready for the next day’s football game and decided to go for an evening run.

He never came home.
[...]
police found Lacy hanged by a dog leash and a belt on a playground outside of a trailer park. He was wearing lace-less shoes that were a size and a half too small for him, his family said. The belt around his neck was not his own
[...]
Four days later, investigators ruled the death a suicide.

“For those four days, the police didn’t once come to my house, they didn’t look inside Lennon’s room — they still haven’t to this day. They didn’t ask to see his cell phone so they could track his calls, they didn’t ask me what clothes he was wearing the night before he died,” his mom wrote
[...]
Detectives suggested Lacy was depressed.

“How do you psychologically evaluate a dead person?” his brother Pierre
[....]
asked. “He was just too excited for football for me to believe that he would end himself.”

Days after Lacy was buried, his grave was desecrated, further raising his family’s suspicions.
[....]
they just want a thorough investigation into Lacy’s death.
There seems to be a rush to suicide,” Barber said. “If Lennon Lacy was white and was found hanging in a predominately black trailer park that has known to have some drug involvement and other things, we just don’t believe it would be this quick rush to say it was a suicide.”
[...]
family hopes the FBI probe could be the detailed investigation they have been waiting for.

“We demand the truth. Tell us what happened to Lennon Lacy,” Claudia Lacy
[...]
“Tell me what happened to my son.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-probes-hanging-death-black-n-teen-article-1.2043084
16hlzsg.jpg

Lacy was found hanging from a swing set outside of a trailer park.
27xl0th.jpg

Lacy's brother and mother said racial tensions still run high in North Carolina.
his FB
5u24bm.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/lennon.lacy?fref=browse_search
Lennon Lacys autopsy
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1312954-autopsy-lennon-lacy.html
Autopsy of Hanged Teen Offers Few Answers
http://www.newser.com/story/197327/autopsy-of-hanged-teen-offers-few-answers.html

Last edited:
Living here in the South i can't say i'm suprised. The blantant racism really took me aback when i moved here from KENTUCKY. My upbringing there makes me often feel very enlightened here

They need to test the belt and dog chain for DNA. In the areas they were held to be tied or fastened to the swing. Hopefully the executioners didn't wear gloves. I don't believe this young man killed himself. I believe his death was a murder.

Murder, and none of the cops give a damn. Who the hell hangs themselves with two suspension devices? A dog leash and belt are items improvised on the spot, and clearly at least two people. The belt should have oodles of DNA, and the handle of the leash as well. It also helps that these scum took his shoes, because the ones shoved on his feet will have the killer's DNA as well. Who's wearing this kid's shoes, 'cause I'm willing to bet it started with "Hey n-----, gimmie them shoes."

Another thing that inflames me, the cops couldn't even be bothered to pretend to investigate.

“For those four days, the police didn’t once come to my house, they didn’t look inside Lennon’s room — they still haven’t to this day. They didn’t ask to see his cell phone so they could track his calls, they didn’t ask me what clothes he was wearing the night before he died,” his mom wrote

I'm clearly very naive I really couldn't imagine this sort of blatant racism in this day in age. I'm just shocked.... Well I'm disgusted too.
I'd like to hear about this gf... Why is any woman in their 30's banging a 17 year old? Did she know he's only 17? Did she know that their relationship would cause him trouble?

QUOTE: They need to test the belt and dog chain for DNA. In the areas they were held to be tied or fastened to the swing.

If they haven't conveniently discarded it yet?:whistle:

You psychologically evaluate a dead person via examining their interactions (ex. Internet, phone, other electronic footprints, people in their life, various occurrences within their life, etc.) Duh. Brother isn't too bright and the mother seems relatively stupid as well.

But, they're black, right @Pete Bondurant ? We cannot expect much from them.

This is racism Nancy fucking Grace. Completely disgusting racism and it shocks me that it still exists. Cops killing criminals is not racism bitch. Stop hanging cops for your own fucktard agenda.

more info in this article
Black teen who was found hanged with a dog leash wearing someone else's shoes did NOT commit suicide - and was lynched over his white girlfriend, say his family
  • Lennon Lacy found hanged from North Carolina swing set in August
  • State medical examiner ruled death a suicide based on official reports
  • But 17-year-old's family has maintained it was a 'race-based' homicide
  • Say victim was found wearing shoes he didn't own that were too small
  • Also claim he did not possess dog leash nor belt he was hanged from
  • Lennon was in relationship with a 31-year-old white woman that had apparently not been well received by predominantly white community
  • FBI launched inquiry after coroner flagged up 'unanswered questions'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ck-North-Carolina-teenager.html#ixzz3LksTCDV2

shoes on that werent his and 2 sizes to small
doesnt own a dog but was hung with leash and a belt that wasnt his

shoes on that werent his and 2 sizes to small
doesnt own a dog but was hung with leash and a belt that wasnt his

Yeah, even disregarding the possible racism angle this is suspicious as hell. The cops need to get off their ass, the killers can't be that hard to find given the sloppy way they left evidence.

Really off topic but his brother really reminds me of a young Eddie Murphy in that picture with with the orginal article.

The second decade of the 21st century and this shit is still going on. It's been 57 fucking years since the Civil Rights movement started trying to end racism, and all we seem to have done is make each other mad. It started off so well; and look where we are now. I'm disgusted and sad, but I'm not giving up. I believe there is more good in people than there is bad.

Bad things happen because good people stand by and do nothing. I don't know who said that, but it's true.

I'm more concerned about a 31 year old and 17 year old dating than I have ever been about interracial dating.

As a woman 4 years older I can't fathom a reason why I'd want to date someone in high school, God, I have a child in high school. I don't get it.

Why does this remind me of the South Park police? Total incompetence on their part. And I too am sickened by the racism. I barely know anyone who has never dated outside of their race. To hear that racism is still so bad in some areas makes me feel like I am in the Twilight Zone.

Id like to see what the police Dept was made up of mainly
race, ages. male / female etc
I'm going to look all that up when I'm back home
I'm really curious

Yeah, it's skeevy to say the least, but the boy is (barely) legal, so no law was being broken. I think it's ewwwx1,000,000. I mean, liking younger men is not a crime, but try to stay within your general age group! Techically, she is old enough to be his mom...and THAT'S disgusting. Now I really wish I could bleach my brain.

Detectives suggested Lacy was depressed.

Yeah, he looks really depressed in that Facebook photo.

It may turn out that he was depressed and that he did this himself. Seems pretty farfetched to me, but it may. But those cops need to thoroughly investigate this and be damned sure before they just shrug it off with "Well, he was depressed..."

teeny town I was raised in was here the slaves escaped to when they fled the states
but there was some stupid law that they couldnt live in the town limits
until I was in grade 5 my teacher had us get that law off the books
they had never enforced it and it was hundreds of years old and held no place in being there
there were a couple hard nose assholes
in high school a friends dad brought a shot gun to school looking for the guy his daughter was dating ( she was white he was black)
she married a white guy to appease her dad
within a year she left Dave married Dale ( African American) her dad never spoke to her again and she couldnt give a flying fuck
back in the day most that escaped ended up making their own town I guess from back when they did enforce that law
my friends family are the Davis's they run all the Under Ground Railroad stuff , museums etc in this area and some of the stories of their relatives that they have shared are scary as hell
small towns are the worst when it comes to racism
but my brothers and I were very lucky in the fact my mom raised us that there were no colour diff in anyone
alot in that town were raised the opposite

Last edited:
my point being
is sometimes the small town mentality sucks monkey balls and in the generations passed along is the racism they have been taught down the line

why do I hear the opening from that old TV show In The Heat Of The Night

still searching the police dept to see the ratio of employees and if I cant find on comp Ill call them
but in just the few things Ive looked through its predominantly white
very small fraction of African Americans
this town is the same size as where I raise basically
mine is bigger by a couple hundred

Demographics
[...]
there were 1,718 people, 762 households, and 471 families residing in the town.
[...]
The racial makeup of the town was 80.33% White, 17.81% African American, 0.93% Native American, 0.17% Pacific Islander, 0.47% from other races, and 0.29% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.22% of the population.

There were 762 households
[...]
The median income for a household in the town was $19,300, and the median income for a family was $30,900. Males had a median income of $28,438 versus $21,154 for females.

History
Development around Bladenboro,
[...]
known in its earliest days for its turpentine and lumber, began to take off after a railroad was built through the area in 1859. In 1885, two brothers, R.L. Bridger and H.C. Bridger, came to Bladenboro to operate a turpentine business
[...]
Soon afterwards, they became involved in the timber business and operated a cotton gin. The brothers and their descendents would have a major effect on the shaping of the town and its economy for much of the next century. Major businesses, owned and operated by members of the Bridger family and which employed many area residents, have included Bridger Corporation (a farming supply company and general store no longer in operation), Bladenboro Cotton Mills (established in 1912 and later sold to become Highland Mills), and the Bank of Bladenboro (established in 1908 and now part of First Citizens Bank).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bladenboro,_North_Carolina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The town of Bladenboro was incorporated in 1903.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Bladenboro-North-Carolina.html
14tzbs.jpg

Last edited:
I called to ask and got an answering machine
but the recording named 3 officers with ext # and that fits into my hometown also had 3 officers

Last edited:
The second decade of the 21st century and this shit is still going on. It's been 57 fucking years since the Civil Rights movement started trying to end racism, and all we seem to have done is make each other mad. It started off so well; and look where we are now. I'm disgusted and sad, but I'm not giving up. I believe there is more good in people than there is bad.

Bad things happen because good people stand by and do nothing. I don't know who said that, but it's true.

It's unfortunately mostly systemic and socially ingrained. Laws and rights etc look lovely on paper, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're in practice.

Fear of being as badly treated as the blacks, or even worse, as a so called "race traitor" keeps a lot of mouths shut.

This is an excerpt from a Wikipedia article on my childhood heroes, the Freedom Riders:

"The Highway Patrol abandoned the bus and riders at the Montgomery city limits. At the bus station on South Court Street, a white mob awaited. They beat the Freedom Riders with baseball bats and iron pipes. The local police allowed the beatings to go on uninterrupted.[13] Again, white Freedom Riders were singled out for particularly brutal beatings. Reporters and news photographers were attacked first and their cameras destroyed, but one reporter took a photo later of Jim Zwerg in the hospital, showing how he was beaten and bruised.[19] Seigenthaler, a Justice Department official, was beaten and left unconscious lying in the street. Ambulances refused to take the wounded to the hospital. Local blacks rescued them, and a number of the Freedom Riders were hospitalized."

I was born in Ohio, lived there 13 years, but also visited the south, and moved there in the late '60's. There are metropolitan areas that aren't so bad, but the rural areas are still pretty blatant.

I guess they aren't as concerned about being traitors to the human race.
Well, your property can suffer repeated acts of vandalism that the cops don't care about. You may have to deal with suspicious fires. Your local bank doesn't want to approve you for a loan. Familiar faces you've been friendly with pretend they don't see you. Suddenly, though you're record is perfect, you're getting pulled over all the time, ticketed for minor offenses that you haven't even committed. Maybe worst of all, your kids former friends are circling them on the playground, calling them "n----- lover" and your kids don't even understand what's going on.

Well, your property can suffer repeated acts of vandalism that the cops don't care about. You may have to deal with suspicious fires. Your local bank doesn't want to approve you for a loan. Familiar faces you've been friendly with pretend they don't see you. Suddenly, though you're record is perfect, you're getting pulled over all the time, ticketed for minor offenses that you haven't even committed. Maybe worst of all, your kids former friends are circling them on the playground, calling them "n----- lover" and your kids don't even understand what's going on.

Sounds pretty awful. Actually, it sounds a whole lot like what African Americans have been going through for pretty much ever. Without the "lover" after the N-word, of course.

Seriously, I'm not busting your chops, McDanel. I know swimming upstream can be very rough. Some people can do it, and some people can't.

This is an excerpt from a Wikipedia article on my childhood heroes, the Freedom Riders:

"The Highway Patrol abandoned the bus and riders at the Montgomery city limits. At the bus station on South Court Street, a white mob awaited. They beat the Freedom Riders with baseball bats and iron pipes. The local police allowed the beatings to go on uninterrupted.[13] Again, white Freedom Riders were singled out for particularly brutal beatings. Reporters and news photographers were attacked first and their cameras destroyed, but one reporter took a photo later of Jim Zwerg in the hospital, showing how he was beaten and bruised.[19] Seigenthaler, a Justice Department official, was beaten and left unconscious lying in the street. Ambulances refused to take the wounded to the hospital. Local blacks rescued them, and a number of the Freedom Riders were hospitalized."

I was born in Ohio, lived there 13 years, but also visited the south, and moved there in the late '60's. There are metropolitan areas that aren't so bad, but the rural areas are still pretty blatant.

It's a shame the supremicists don't realize they are being used by sadistic sociopaths who are only looking for a socially sanctioned outlet for their perversions. The sadistic socios in that mob must have laughed their *sses off for years at the thought of those dumb racists actually guarding their backs while they had their fun.

Latest posts

Back