• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://wwmt.com/news/local/father-of-two-men-convicted-of-sexual-assault-now-charged-himself
3a5d3a59-ab0f-46e7-a9c9-b4c3564f65ba-large16x9_arthurfrench.PNG

Arthur French, of Battle Creek, was arraigned Tuesday on two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and one count of second-degree criminal sexual conduct.

He is charged with raping a woman in August of 2009.

Arthur is the father of of Scott and Allen French.

The two brothers were both recently sentenced to 25 to 50 years in prison on sexual assault charges.

Scott plead no contest in July to first-degree criminal sexual conduct of two sisters in 2013 when they were eight and nine years old.

Allen French also plead no contest to assaulting the same two sisters, and the rape of a 16-year-old girl who was attacked in 2014 after she got off a school bus in Bedford Township.

A Battle Creek man ... Arthur French, 55, was bound over ... on two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct after a district judge listened to his alleged victim.

The woman, 52, despite sometimes confusing testimony, said she was assaulted twice at a home on Kellogg Street after French demanded $25 he said he was owed by the woman.

"He said I owed him some money and he was going to take it from me," ... "I told him I didn't have any money and he said I am going to take this from you, bitch. He pulled down my pants and he took it from me."

The woman .. said French meant he was going to have sex with her.

"I told him no and he just did it."

French told Battle Creek Police in 2009 that he went to the home about 4:30 a.m. after being released from jail to collect the $25 from the woman. He said when he asked for the money, she began to hit him and he slapped her once to defend himself and that she later agreed to have sex to settle the debt.

Special Assistant Attorney General Michelle Richardson said ... the case was reopened after tests of the sexual assault kits and after the woman said she did not consent to sex with French that day.

In testimony Tuesday, the woman told Richardson she was staying with friends who had already gone to bed when French came to the door. She told him no when he said he wanted sex but then he grabbed her and pulled down her pants. She said when he forced her to have oral sex she bit him but then he bent her over a couch and raped her.

She screamed several times, she said, but he held his hand over her mouth and she said she was hit several times in the face leaving several bruises.

French eventually left, the woman said, and she went home, told her mother and then called police.

During cross examination ... the woman said she had smoked crack cocaine before the assault and ... she didn't have any contact with French since that day.

But later she acknowledged that she had seen French several times since 2009 and had sex with him.

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/...dered-trial-reopened-rape-kit-case/613967001/
Rape is bad, worst than murder at times, but after this woman bit his dick he raped her and she reported it to the police only to have her hook back up with him later and get more dick? Is that it?

Btw, when I heard that this was in Battle Creek, Michigan it immediately reminded the 2015 series "Battle Creek" which was a delightful show, but only lasted one season, which was total bullshit.

During cross examination ... the woman said she had smoked crack cocaine before the assault and ... she didn't have any contact with French since that day.

But later she acknowledged that she had seen French several times since 2009 and had sex with him.
Wtf?

This guy is scum... but it sounds like the victim is also. Lying scum at that.

Latest posts

Back