• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
A pilot made an emergency landing after a fight broke out over a passenger who allegedly refused to stop passing gas.

Two Dutchmen sitting next to the flatulent passenger reportedly asked the man to stop, but he refused and continued to break wind aboard the Transavia Airlines flight from Dubai to Amsterdam Schiphol.

The budget airline crew allegedly did not help the passengers after their complaints, Metro reports, leading to a fight between the men. Despite a warning from the pilot, the altercation continued and forced the airplane to be diverted to Vienna Airport, where it made an emergency landing.

Police boarded the plane once it landed and removed two women and two men that the pilot reported as “passengers on the rampage,” Metro reports.

The women, who are sisters, that were removed from the flight are now taking the airline to court claiming they were not involved in the alternation. Nora Lacchab, a 25-year-old law student, called the removal “humiliating.”

“We had no idea who these boys were, we just had the bad luck to be in the same row and we didn’t do anything. All I will say is that the crew were really provocative and stirred things up,” Lacchab said to De Telegraph.

All four passengers were released from police custody without being charged. However, all have been banned from flying Transavia Airlines in the future.
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/...-forces-flight-to-make-emergency-landing.html

So the gas passer was gone without incident like a fart in a windstorm I am thinking.
Am betting the women were running their mouths off.
Sounds like the whole airline is a shitshow for low rent riders.

Honestly though, the Dutch annoy the Hell out of me.
The ones I have met smell of body odour, piss and pot.
Their breath could stop a clock and they live in glorified swamps.
The only thing they have going for them is drive thru whore houses.
And that really isn't a redeeming feature.

Disgusting. Anyone who would do this on a plane deserves a beating.

Farting around other human beings, farting in a public place, is one of the most disgusting and disrespectful things a person can do. It shows a total and complete lack of care for your fellow man. The people who do it are not to be trusted, serious huge red flag about their level of morality and criminality.

lolololololol. I can't help it. This is gold I tell you, pure gold.

Some people get really weird on planes.
There was a story a couple years back where a lawyer was denied any more liquor on a flight, so he took a shit on the serving cart!

The budget airline crew allegedly did not help the passengers after their complaints,

What the crap were they supposed to do other than ask him to stop? They couldn't hold him down and stick a cork up his ass, he might have liked that.:p

Reminds me of my friend's grandson when he was about 2, he'd suddenly look up and grin and say, "I FahhhhhhhhhhhhT" and laugh. They've since broke him of that, announcing it, not farting.:D

:pout::gas:

Being banned from that airline might even be a good thing, in the long run. At least if the women removed were actually as innocent as they seem to be.

Back