• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article185260723.html

When a man returned to his Arizona home, he noticed his dog barking at a closet.

That stranger, identified as 34-year-old Michael Zabalza Ruelas, allegedly had lotion, a picture of the homeowner’s 16-year-old daughter and her underwear inside the closet, police said.

The homeowner threatened to hit Ruelas with a crowbar, the court document alleges, and the 34-year-old sprinted out of the house. But before he was able to drive away in his grey van, the wife of the unnamed man managed to snap a picture of the car’s license plate.

She gave police a description of the van and its license plate number, while her husband noticed a photograph of his teen daughter, a pair of her underwear and a bottle of lotion. According to the court document, none of those objects were in the closet before the family left their house unattended.

Police say they eventually pulled over Ruelas’ grey van and arrested him.

Ruelas allegedly told police that he broke into the house by crawling through a window, and then went through various laundry baskets in the house to collect underwear.

He said he was already in the closet when the family returned home, the court document says, and that he kept some of the underwear after he ran out of the house and kept it in his grey van.

Ruelas was charged with a single count of second-degree burglary, AZFamily reported, and was given a bond of $3,500.

burglarly that's it???
travesty.

Yep this fucking creep is going to be out and about after paying a fine and doing some community service. Then he will be able to stalk and fill his hearts desire with this 16 year old girl. Or some other unknowing 16 year old girl for that matter.

If I was this girls dad I would definitely have a loaded gun on hand for the near future.

burglarly that's it???
travesty.
I agree, but what would the charge be? Who knew we needed a "beating off in a teenager's closet " law?

I'm betting he's also a peeping Tom, he didn't pick the place at random.

In May 2018, Michael Ruelas was sentenced to 2 years for "Drug Paraphernalia Violation" and it appears the other charges were dropped from the case that brought him to our attention, BUT between the time that Ruelas was arrested for closet caper and his sentencing, he was arrested in October 2019 and convicted in November 2020 for "Dangerous Drug Violation". He received a 2 year 6 month sentence for that.

He is currently resting in the Arizona State Prison Complex in Florence, Arizona and is scheduled to be release in February 2022.

1633761995704.png
(courtesy Arizona Corrections)
Michael "I still don't know what the problem was, I just wanted to watch" Ruelas

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
RUELASMICHAELZ
GenderHeight (inches)WeightHair Color
MALE72247BLACK
Eye ColorEthnic OriginCustody ClassAdmission
BROWNMEXICAN AMERICANMedium/Low12/09/2020
Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
02/19/2022ADD
ComplexUnitLast MovementStatus
Most Recent LocationAs of Date
FLORENCEASPC-F SOUTH UNIT09/28/2021ACTIVE
Inmate Mailing Address

Commitment and Sentence Information 2 record(s)
Commit#​
Sentence Length​
Sentence County​
Court Cause#​
Offense Date​
Sentence Date​
Sentence Status​
Crime​
A022 Y/ 0 M/ 0 DMARICOPA201715199400111/09/201705/24/2018IMPOSED
DRUG PARAPHERNALIA VIOLAT​
B012 Y/ 6 M/ 0 DMARICOPACR2019-147838-00210/11/201911/24/2020IMPOSED
DANGEROUS DRUG VIOLATION​