• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Negatoris Wrecks

Long story short I've been inundated with "girl who cried rape" stories for the past few days because I was stupid and commented on a Facebook thread in the first place.

Being told I should be raped doesn't bother me. Being told I'm a "femnazi". Being told I'm stupid and ignorant when I have done a lot of research on the subject doesn't bother me much either.

What bothers me is the amount of anecdotal evidence I was presented with, and how every single one sounded a lot more like someone getting off due to lack of evidence than anything else. Reminded me of the tard defenders we get on here.

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/1/8687479/lie-rape-statistics

This is the most handy article I use for these arguments, anyone have better stats?

Interestingly enough "Jackie" displayed some of the biggest red-flags for a false rape accusation: sensationalism, rape by group, rape by strangers, extreme details.

However, false rape claims are still super rare.
[doublepost=1474961331,1474960655][/doublepost]One girl pmd me today, after I had already said on that thread that I was finished talking about it, and that I have my account set to not let people who aren't on my friends list tag me the day before.

Her story was sketchy as fuck:
Basically she said her boyfriend had been tutoring another student, (her and her boyfriend were an item at the time, this bit is important ) and that she "manipulated him into accepting hand jobs even though it made him super uncomfortable". This went on a few times a week for over a month. Then "he ended it and she went all crazy and said he sexually assaulted her". After 3 months and him almost losing his scholarship she dropped it.

Women often don't come forward or drop allegations out of fear. That he is trying to say he was essentially getting sexually molested by this young woman, and that it was kept at hand jobs tells me after this came out he wanted to get away with cheating on her (the girlfriend who pm'd me). (How convenient it wasn't full on sex)

On the thread I counted 5 different guys saying they weren't rapists because the shit faced girl kissed back, 1 even admitted the girl had been so drunk she had vomitted.

The whole thing made me sick.

Long story short I've been inundated with "girl who cried rape" stories for the past few days because I was stupid and commented on a Facebook thread in the first place.

Being told I should be raped doesn't bother me. Being told I'm a "femnazi". Being told I'm stupid and ignorant when I have done a lot of research on the subject doesn't bother me much either.

What bothers me is the amount of anecdotal evidence I was presented with, and how every single one sounded a lot more like someone getting off due to lack of evidence than anything else. Reminded me of the tard defenders we get on here.

This is the most handy article I use for these arguments, anyone have better stats?
Don't fret too much about it. The type of people who delude themselves thinking that there's an epidemic of false rape accusations that's being supressed by the "main-stream media," are the same people who are voting for Donald Trump, so what does that tell ya? :rolleyes:

You're never going to find good statistics for this. Unreported rape is rampant and I've personally heard many stories.... but it's unreported. And false accusations DEFINITELY happen, which I have personally witnessed, but I think that's incredibly rare. In those cases there is no way to determine what was false versus what was simply dropped.

You just can't argue this one with statistics. Also, you're not going to change anyone's mind. If they're the type that think men are victimized and fake accusations are the norm, then they are not going to change their minds with reason and logic. People who feel personally victimized are whiny, entitled little fuckers.

Just roll your eyes and move along. Nothing you can prove there.

Not really trying to prove or disprove anything, just saying "what the flying mother of fuck is wrong with some people?"

Part of me can see where this other side of extremism is coming from. I've heard so many times that you should NEVER question a rape claim, that nobody would ever lie about it, which is completely ridiculous. Of course claims have to be investigated. Both extreme sides of the argument are absurd. But plenty of narrow minded people can only see in absolutes, in black and white only, so here we are.

I think this is an important issue ... these kind of accusations can wreck a persons life.
I'm not denying that at all. Have a friend who has a portion of his face paralyzed because of some "street justice" he got doled out. Girl laughed in his damn face after and bragged about making the whole thing up in front of the people who did it. He can talk and walk and stuff, but he can't move the right bottom corner of his lips properly and was in the hospital for a couple of weeks and had a years worth of surgeries and therapy.

It's not so much about never questioning a victim, it's about being educated about red flags. It's hard, because fear of not being believed and not wanting to deal with an investigation and trial are big factors that let rapists get away with it often multiple times before they are stopped, if ever.

2 to 8 percent is still frequent enough to give the argument merit, but the extreme people take it to makes me nauseous. Both extremes make it difficult for police to do their jobs, and for the people involved (accused and accuser )

Like I said, so many of the personal accounts in this instance were totally rape/sexual assault.

Fucking DUH.
Still "duh"
Post automatically merged:

The lines law enforcement work with are the random black (or often "Mexican" (which really doesnt mean shit, that's like me saying you are from Hawaii state, ut no shit you never even visited or want to learn hoe yo pronounce their words

Btw, it was t Facebook, it was here. Good job yall

Btw, it was t Facebook, it was here. Good job yall

Honestly whoever challenged me would hopefully realize it is worse now. But they wont, because gen x is tough

Last edited:
Back