• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
82A63F4D06C78CF17170D9844381C817_787_442.jpg

BILLINGS - A failed candidate for the Montana Senate from Billings was charged Monday with trying to solicit sex from a 15-year-old girl.

Keith Michael Winkler, 23, was charged in Yellowstone County Justice Court with three felony offenses, including solicitation of sexual intercourse without consent, tampering with witnesses and informants, and solicitation of tampering with witnesses or informants.

[...]

Winkler was a Republican candidate in a three-way primary race in June for Senate District 24 in Billings.

Winkler garnered the least votes, with 337. Tonya Shellnutt won the primary with 919 votes, and Rodney Garcia came in second with 406 votes.

[...]

on May 1 when a woman met with a Yellowstone County sheriff's detective to report that her 15-year-old daughter had been receiving text messages of a sexual nature from Winkler.

The girl was interviewed on May 6 and reported that Winkler had sent her a message on Facebook asking for her phone number. The girl said she gave it to him because she assumed he was going to ask her to babysit his children.

Winkler began sending the girl text messages "very quickly," court records state, and she said it "got creepy" when Winkler told her he wanted to have sex with her.

The girl said the messages made her very uncomfortable, and that Winkler called her several times while also texting her "to make sure it was her he was texting," court records state.

The girl said she "grew paranoid after the texts that he was going to come to her house and carry out his plan."

The detective spoke with Winkler on May 13, but he declined to speak with the officer without first speaking to an attorney.

The detective later received Winkler's phone records through a search warrant. In the messages, Winkler allegedly stated his request to have sex with the girl, then tried to arrange a time for him to come visit her at her residence.

[...]

That's when Winkler allegedly responded: "OK, well how about this ill (sic) come over on Monday on my lunch and we can see what happens but would you keep your mind open to letting me (have sex with you)," the court records state.

[...]

Court records also state that Winkler allegedly asked his wife numerous times to contact the girl's mother and convince her not to go to the police. During one conversation, Winkler allegedly stated that he was prepared to withdraw from the Senate race if the girl did anything "selfish."

On May 26, Winkler post this to his "Keith Winkler for SD 24" Facebook page: "Ok as most of you might know my job has taken me elsewhere and I will not be able to serve the state of Montana having said this I wish all of my fellow conservatives good luck in the upcoming elections."

[...]
http://www.ktvq.com/news/failed-sta...llings-charged-with-soliciting-sex-from-teen/

Winkler allegedly asked his wife numerous times to contact the girl's mother and convince her not to go to the police.
Are you kidding me? I'm not shocked that he wanted the girl to not go to the police, I'm shocked that he convinced his wife to contact the child's mother "numerous times". Why the fuck didn't the wife go to the police? Her ass needs to be in jail with his for covering that shit up!

Its unfortunate that his wife isn't facing some charges too...what a stupid pathetic excuse of a woman...I hope that she is properly shunned and shamed in her town....hope...hope!

Its unfortunate that his wife isn't facing some charges too...what a stupid pathetic excuse of a woman...I hope that she is properly shunned and shamed in her town....hope...hope!

Probably hardcore religion involved, she was just doing what her husband said, just like the good book says. *sigh*

What is the congenital condition responsible for that face? Everything is drooping down, even the ears, as though the gravitational pull he's dealing with is a little more hardcore than everyone else's.

What is the congenital condition responsible for that face? Everything is drooping down, even the ears, as though the gravitational pull he's dealing with is a little more hardcore than everyone else's.

I seem to notice that the eyes, ears don't align when I see the mugshots of pedos/criminals. I dunno why?

Keith was always a joke. It was no wonder his brother and his friends made fun of him when he wasn't around. I remember how hard his own family laughed at him when they found out he was running in an election. Not to mention the comments from his brothers friends. I dont think one of them even remotely thought keith was a good person let alone the family man he was hoping to portray. When i met keith I honestly thought he had a mild case of down syndrome maybe from his father drinking when the mom was pregnant? (yes I know that's now how that works laugh with me.) His brother came over to my house one day super humiliated and told me what Keith had done. To say he was embarrassed to be related was a understatement. The brother didn't seem suprized as keith had already been accused by a few women of not exactly being a class act. My self included.

Shortly after meeting Keith he asked if I wanted to go for a ride with him. I have always been direct so I asked him why. We weren't exactly friends. I had met him maybe 3 times. "Get it it will be fun." Some how I knew exactly what he wanted but still it was my friends brother why not give him the benefit of the doubt. Low and behold he took me to the rims as asked me if I would fuck him. Do you know how hard it is to not directly laugh in someone's face... the though of walking home from there sucked. Telling him I wasn't interested and that he had a wife and I had a boyfriend did not matter. He started to offer me money and try to explain how I had already done his brother n half of his brothers friends so I should just be willing to... I mean he was offering to pay and they all got it for free ya know... super classy.. sure that gets the lady's in the mood have them say no and then bitch about how she is easy but your willing to pay... I wonder if that ever actually worked for him... also how much of a hit to the ego... I would have humped a dumpster but drew the line at him... he unziped his pants n pulled his junk out like is was suposed to be impressive. Then started to try to pull my hand twards it. Eww just freaking eww. I could not have been more grateful that his wife called with like perfect timing he begged me to be quiet and stepped out n talked to her wile ziping his pants back up. I was honestly contemplating locking the doors n just driving my self home.. eventually he got back n the car n tried to again offer me money thankfully the wife called back again. She was raging about how he needed to get home so he finally gave up n took me home. I still remember laughing with my boyfriend at the time about what had happened. letting my roommate who was his brothers bestfriend know what had happened. He just shrugged and said it wasn't suprizing. "I mean it is keith" It was about a week later the brother came n told me what Keith did with this girl.

I know this is years later that I am posting this. I came across it searching for some other stuff n his mugshot popped up after a good laught at what a dumb ass he is I noticed it said for a second time and I thought I would read the comments. I also feel compelled to share my tidbit of drama because eventually if he isn't already he will get out of prison and should be reminded that people have not forgotten and it's not just going to go away.

I am so sorry that keith harassed n probably traumatized that girl. I am sad for his family, they always treated me with respect and kindness. I am sad for the victims of his actions, but I am so happy to know that he got caught. That charges did get formally filed and that he will be held accountable and forever be known as the sex offender he is.

Back