• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
11i20i1.jpg

Charles Locke​
[...]
Cleveland police officer who once caught a serial killer is now heading to prison.

Charles Locke had a promising career ahead of him when he apprehended serial killer Anthony Sowell in 2009. But prosecutors said all that changed after he videotaped himself having sex with a 15-year-old girl on several occasions.

"In one of these videos, he's actually wearing his uniform," assistant county prosecutor Chris Schroeder said at Locke's sentencing Wednesday,
[...]
The former cop, who lost his job when he pleaded guilty to sex charges in October, was sentenced to 19 and a half years in prison.

Locke was arrested July 10 following an investigation. The victim's mother became suspicious that her daughter, who had met Locke at a local rec center, was spending a lot of time alone with the 43-year-old officer. She went to police
[...]
Internal affairs officer concluded that Locke had abused his position of trust, using it to prey on a young girl.

"At best, Charles Locke is an embarrassment to his loyal friends and co-workers,'' Officer Carl Hartman, who investigated the case, said according to the Plain Dealer. "He is a cancer among the proud, honest and hard-working members of the Cleveland Division of Police.
[...]
Locke is an aberration to the good citizens of the city of Cleveland. Charles Locke is a monster.''
[...]
his sentencing, Locke was addressed by the girl's father, whose name was not given.

"That's my 15-year-old daughter, bro. For real, man. That's my family, man," he said
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/20/charles-locke-teen-sex-case_n_6192626.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

he videotaped himself having sex with a 15-year-old girl on several occasions.
WTF was he thinking? :wtf: on soooo many levels
I guess all the "fame" for arresting a serial killer totally screwed his judgment, and he thought he'd never get caught!
He's damn lucky Sowell won't be his bunkie since he resides on death row @ Chillicothe Corr.

hahahah what a fucking idiot.

I would say 19 seems steep for non-forced intercourse with a 15 year old misguided slut, but this guy is so stupid he deserves whatever they give him. Should lock him up for life purely due to the threat such profound dipshittedness poses to society.

Latest posts

Back