• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This guy need to be reigned in and caged
http://blaquerosesyndicate.com/knif...e-man-released-after-attack-on-dog-and-owner/
17760189_10208803113943305_5675911741105963303_n.jpg

the vics
1382151_10201381128078297_1440694858_n.jpg

he has a large butcher knife he was sticking through the slats of his next door neighbrs back yard trying to stab the dogs
Fences make good neighbors or so the saying goes. Unfortunately, for those of us who have had the misfortune of having a neighbor from hell, we know all to well that isn’t always true.

In one Mc.Kinleyville California neighborhood, Mr.Leroy Olsen is all to aware that the fence between him and his neighbor, James Hill, do not keep him and his beloved canine companions safe.

Mr. Olsen and Mr. Hill have had on going altercations, resulting in restraining orders and no contact orders filed against Mr. Hill. Mr. Olsen has gone by the book in efforts to keep himself and his animals safe, all to no avail.

On April 1, 2017, Mr Olsen caught Mr. Hill shoving a butcher knife through the slats of their adjoining fence trying to stab his dog, Optimus, in the face. Mr. Olsen grabbed his cell phone and began to record. The video can be found below. (Warning: May Be Disturbing To Some)
there's more at the link

Last edited:
That guy should not be allowed to continue living next door to the Olsens. That is insane. He came at the guy with a knife and was trying to stab his dogs! What else needs to happen, someone dies? I guess this will be an episode of "Fear Thy Neighbor" soon.

That guy should not be allowed to continue living next door to the Olsens. That is insane. He came at the guy with a knife and was trying to stab his dogs! What else needs to happen, someone dies? I guess this will be an episode of "Fear Thy Neighbor" soon.
actually if yo go over to the blog, the bloggers have uncovered past crimes including him attackin a man that had just had surgery walking his grandkid to the bus stop and more, he's a menace that needs to meet up with smith and wesson or holy water or something that will stop him in his tracks

I wonder how well this guy took care of his dogs. I've had neighbors who just let their animals bark nonstop and i can understand the desire to slaughter the pests.

Going after the neighbor though is a bit much.

Need more info before condemning the man.

I wonder how well this guy took care of his dogs. I've had neighbors who just let their animals bark nonstop and i can understand the desire to slaughter the pests.

Going after the neighbor though is a bit much.

Need more info before condemning the man.
if you'd flipped over to the links you would have seen how many people in that area this guy has terrorized, lots of information there

Grab this little baldoturd and lock him in a commercial laundromat dryer and give him the full cycle for about 8 hours or until he liquifies.
Angry little midget.

Get yourself a sword or spear.
Something to use reach to nullify the little shit bag.
Hell a body that small should be easy enough to be rid of.

Back