• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2gtdr48.jpg

A Phoenix man arrested Tuesday on charges of molestation and sexual exploitation told police the 4-year-old victim had a crush on him, police said.

Stephen Nelson, 19, alleged the girl grabbed his hand and forced him to inappropriately touch her private parts, the arresting officer's report stated.

The victim's father notified police after he walked into his daughter's room and found Nelson and the girl watching a movie, according to a court document.

"The victim stood up and her pants were around her ankles," the arresting officer wrote in his report.

The girl's father told the officer he spoke with his daughter privately and the girl divulged the inappropriate activity.

She also alleged Nelson took photographs of some of her private parts. A search warrant was executed on the home and authorities said they found a camera matching the description provided by the dad.

Nelson was arrested and booked into jail on charges of sexual conduct with a minor, sexual exploitation of a minor and molestation of a child.

http://www.erietvnews.com/story/28943100/man-facing-sex-charges-claims-victim-4-had-crush-on-him

Do these four-year-olds today have no shame?!

Criminy, what has the world gone to with all these prostitots walking about.

What a dumb fuck. If my husband had walked in on this sick fuck best believe he'd be leaving on a gurney.

Wasn't I just mentioning the other day that these chomos are getting started younger and younger? Ick barf! :vomit:

@CbabyRKO -- I feel you... he'd be lucky to not leave in a body bag.

:snaphappy:This lil girl probably took the pictures herself:bored: too with his camera just to try and frame him:jawdrop:.....cause if she cant have him, nobody but bubba:wideyed: can. :wait:

Likely story :asshat:.Now go :drowning: ...:devil::vamp:

"The victim's father notified police after he walked into his daughter's room and found Nelson and the girl watching a movie..."

Anyone else able to find a different take on this with more info? I've checked about 6-7 different news sources and they're all duplicates of this article with different titles.

I'm trying to find out the answer to my "why was he in your daughter's bedroom watching a movie with her in the first place" question. Friend or relative living there? Neighbor guy? Local friend of a friend bum who needed a place to stay? Beamed down from another galaxy? Anyone else in the home (if there were anyone else) have any prior suspicions he might have been acting on his "she's crushin' on me" fantasy/lie before dad caught him? If he's a broke-assed, friggin', disgusto-bum, pics = $$. Anyone check to see if he's selling/trading the pics of her? And lastly, ?TF does he look like a Doobie Brother? So many questions in the Land of Sickf**kery...

Last edited:
This guy is more than likely a lying chimo, but it's certainly possible for a 4 year old to have been sexualized and to act out inappropriately.

This guy is more than likely a lying chimo, but it's certainly possible for a 4 year old to have been sexualized and to act out inappropriately.
I actually had this thought too, wondering if perhaps she'd been messed with by another person before this, in which case I could see where this steaming pile of excrement could *technically* be "truthful" in the sense that she might have acted out sexually (unlikely, but just saying *technically*). Of course there are a few GIGANTIC problems with that.

First, a child doesn't have the hormones or mental capability to actually understand what sexual activity is you idiot, and more importantly, you're still a vile, disgusting, worthless piece of shit to act on something like that even IF it did initially somehow happen (again, extremely unlikely, just saying *technically*). AND lastly, you are also a fucking moron and even more dispicable for thinking that saying she did something first makes an excusable defense in any universe. Piss off shit stain!! :punch::mad::vomit:

It doesn't matter. Fuck that, he is the adult! Even if that's the only way she knew how to make a "friend" , he knows better. Disgusting, how can he NOT stop her???

My first reaction was...why the hell was in he in the little girls room to begin with. I'm glad the dad didn't cover for this guy. His excuses aren't going to help him a bit in front of the judge.

I'm trying to find out the answer to my "why was in your daughter's bedroom watching a movie with her in the first place" question. Friend or relative living there? Neighbor guy? Local friend of a friend bum who needed a place to stay? Beamed down from another galaxy? Anyone else in the home (if there were anyone else) have any prior suspicions he might have been acting on his "she's crushin' on me" fantasy/lie before dad caught him? If he's a broke-assed, friggin', disgusto-bum, pics = $$. Anyone check to see if he's selling/trading the pics of her? And lastly, ?TF does he look like a Doobie Brother? So many questions in the Land of Sickf**kery...

I will admit that I haven't looked tonight, 'cuz ya know it's Saturday :clown: But I am so looking tomorrow. Why in the fuck WHY is your 4 year old daughter in a room alone with a 19 year old watching a movie? But since,

Uboxp19m.jpg

Borrowed from this thread:
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...es-15-years-off-child-rapists-sentence.77370/

it's all cool :sarcasm:

ive played nice with u möbius, so far. But seriously?!

Allow me to ask u, as an adult male, a serious question.

If a 4yo old girl grabbed your hand and tried to do what this POS claims.....would your reaction be to pull down her pants? Take pics of her private areas?

Come on...now you're giving off a troll feel. A creepy, disgusting, you're simply saying shit to get a reaction, feel.

Her acting out inappropriately doesn't leave pictures of her privates on YOUR camera, in YOUR apartment!!! Unless of course she drives her Barbie convertible to your place to plant evidence. Then it makes sense.

I got a couple of friends at work I think u would get along peachy with, if u truly believe what u wrote.

ive played nice with u möbius, so far. But seriously?!

Allow me to ask u, as an adult male, a serious question.

If a 4yo old girl grabbed your hand and tried to do what this POS claims.....would your reaction be to pull down her pants? Take pics of her private areas?

Come on...now you're giving off a troll feel. A creepy, disgusting, you're simply saying shit to get a reaction, feel.

Her acting out inappropriately doesn't leave pictures of her privates on YOUR camera, in YOUR apartment!!! Unless of course she drives her Barbie convertible to your place to plant evidence. Then it makes sense.

I got a couple of friends at work I think u would get along peachy with, if u truly believe what u wrote.

I'm only guessing on this because I have not read enough of @mobiusclimber comments to know how he thinks..

I think he was only implying that if the child has been molested than its quite possible for her to act sexual with other adults.. But..I don't think mobi was implying that it was OK for the perv to do it..... I hope that came out right .. I shouldn't comment when I'm this tired..

I'm unsure how real this story is. As @gatekeeper mentioned, all news articles are basically the same things taken from one quoted original source. The original source, as well as a few others, have all pulled the article now. It's also being posted on satire sites. The fact that the original media outlet that reported on the details (the same ones giving the quotes the sops said) have pulled the entire articles reads as hinky. Although I'm not sure why someone would make satire like this :shrug:

ETA: I just looked again. The news station everyone is quoting from is the only Arizona station to have printed this, and they either never really printed it, or removed it, because it's not on their site. Others are also pulling their stories too. Maybe someone can dig out arrest records or something? Find out what happened. Confusing stuff.

Last edited:
I'm only guessing on this because I have not read enough of @mobiusclimber comments to know how he thinks..

I think he was only implying that if the child has been molested than its quite possible for her to act sexual with other adults.. But..I don't think mobi was implying that it was OK for the perv to do it..... I hope that came out right .. I shouldn't comment when I'm this tired..
I'm gonna go with what u said for now. And it makes me feel better. Thanks. :)

And if this is this case, I'll be the first to apologize for my knee jerk reaction. It's possible I misread and thought in some crazy alternate universe his actions were being viewed as "not necessarily his fault" or not completely his fault. That would be my bad. It's a side effect of things I hear daily.

Last edited:
I'm unsure how real this story is. As @gatekeeper mentioned, all news articles are basically the same things taken from one quoted original source. The original source, as well as a few others, have all pulled the article now. It's also being posted on satire sites. The fact that the original media outlet that reported on the details (the same ones giving the quotes the sops said) have pulled the entire articles reads as hinky. Although I'm not sure why someone would make satire like this :shrug:

ETA: I just looked again. The news station everyone is quoting from is the only Arizona station to have printed this, and they either never really printed it, or removed it, because it's not on their site. Others are also pulling their stories too. Maybe someone can dig out arrest records or something? Find out what happened. Confusing stuff.
Part of the problem, because I looked too, the original report is from KPHO. They've pulled it. I can still find it on two fox stations and the original link I posted, as well as the NY Daily news.

He would be in Maricopa county jail. In order to do an offender search u have to have their date of birth. I called the automated line and they ask for DOB or their booking number. He wouldn't be listed under Arizona's DOC website either, because he's in jail, not a state prison. If the story is true, that is. :shifty:

I'm gonna go with what u said for now. And it makes me feel better. Thanks. :)

And if this is this case, I'll be the first to apologize for my knee jerk reaction. It's possible I misread and thought in some crazy alternate universe his actions were being viewed as "not necessarily his fault" or not completely his fault. That would be my bad. It's a side effect of things I hear daily.

It's easy to do especially after reading so much horror ... I did the same to a member here awhile back....

Part of the problem, because I looked too, the original report is from KPHO. They've pulled it. I can still find it on two fox stations and the original link I posted, as well as the NY Daily news.

He would be in Maricopa county jail. In order to do an offender search u have to have their date of birth. I called the automated line and they ask for DOB or their booking number. He wouldn't be listed under Arizona's DOC website either, because he's in jail, not a state prison. If the story is true, that is. :shifty:

09/26/95 :whistle: :D

https://mugshotsearch.org/stephen+nelson+maricopa+county+arizona/1029170374338

@Forensicwx and @gatekeeper you guys are awesome!

I wonder why the original source report was removed? They don't generally take them down like this. If something was wrong, they usually just amend it, not delete it. I'm sure the story is true, but it makes me have doubts when the original source, that every other outlet cites and has pretty much copied word for word, has deleted the article.

@Forensicwx and @gatekeeper you guys are awesome!

I wonder why the original source report was removed? They don't generally take them down like this. If something was wrong, they usually just amend it, not delete it. I'm sure the story is true, but it makes me have doubts when the original source, that every other outlet cites and has pretty much copied word for word, has deleted the article.

It is weird, isn't it? I haven't come across one like this before that I remember. I'm trying to verify his current charges, but google and bing aren't showing me anything but pay sites for info. I'm wondering if maybe his original charges have been changed/amended somehow. (?) I know our jail gives charges and bond info over the phone, so maybe Maricopa County does, too. ;)

Unless of course she drives her Barbie convertible to your place to plant evidence.

That is hilarious! Lol! Slow clapping...

However, I do have to agree that I don't think that commenter meant it that way. I don't know anything about this DD member either so it's certainly just MHO, but that's why in my earlier post I mentioned that I had the same passing thought. I seriously doubt the possibility another man abused her before this, especially considering that her father was alarmed, questioned her privately, and turned that mofo in. (In other words I'd like to think there aren't a bunch of other pedo men running thru this household considering her father loves her enough to protect her.)

Note to skeevy twisted douche bags who molest tiny children and then blame them:

Excuse points = 0%
Death by slow torture points = 1,000%

Cool site GK. I got a namesake brother in Florida who apparently gets arrested a lot:crack:

None in FL yet, and haven't seen any bio/bio-related idjits in 40 yrs., but I've got a long "lost" step-sister (who can stay lost), in MO, one first cousin in KS, and two first cousins in AR, one of whom is probably still in prison b/c apparently, armed robbery sounded better than a j.o.b., so I think you're doing pretty damned fantastic compared to the shit stains falling out of my bio tree. LOL. :hilarious:

Well, so far, all I've been getting at (602) 876-1239 (4th Ave. MCSO jail, the 1st Ave. jail is now an animal "jail") is one looong-assed recording on video visitation from last Nov. then an auto hang up w/no phone tree/menu. :meh: Surely the fact it's Sunday wouldn't have anything to do with it :confused:. Can't think any other reason jail info/records dept. would be closed. (?) Idk, maybe they don't let inmates bond out on Sundays in "Uncle Joe's" county, lol. Sheriff's Ofc. closed, too.

Well, so far, all I've been getting at (602) 876-1239 (4th Ave. MCSO jail, the 1st Ave. jail is now an animal "jail") is one looong-assed recording on video visitation from last Nov. then an auto hang up w/no phone tree/menu. :meh: Surely the fact it's Sunday wouldn't have anything to do with it :confused:. Can't think any other reason jail info/records dept. would be closed. (?) Idk, maybe they don't let inmates bond out on Sundays in "Uncle Joe's" county, lol. Sheriff's Ofc. closed, too.

Instead of trying the record dept you can call the actual jail.. Booking..dept . and get the arrest info ..I found this out after calling here .. they are open all hours.. Hope this helps.. And by the way thanks for all the updates and extra info that you always take the time post here for us ...
:meh::confused:

Instead of trying the record dept you can call the actual jail.. Booking..dept . and get the arrest info ..I found this out after calling here .. they are open all hours.. Hope this helps.. And by the way thanks for all the updates and extra info that you always take the time post here for us ...
:meh::confused:

Do they have another number listed for the jail other than this one? I pulled it off their official home page under Jail Information w/their address and phone number for the 4th St. jail. Called the Sheriff's Office number they had listed, too, and got nothing but a another recording with no phone tree like the jail number.

We've got all that stuff available 24/7 here at our jail, too, and I thought that was pretty much standard across the country. That's why I thought it was so weird and made the crack about Uncle Joe not doing business on Sunday, lol. I've never heard of Booking and Records being closed. Would you mind posting a link to the number you called? You can pm me if you'd rather. :)

Do they have another number listed for the jail other than this one? I pulled it off their official home page under Jail Information w/their address and phone number for the 4th St. jail. Called the Sheriff's Office number they had listed, too, and got nothing but a another recording with no phone tree like the jail number.

We've got all that stuff available 24/7 here at our jail, too, and I thought that was pretty much standard across the country. That's why I thought it was so weird and made the crack about Uncle Joe not doing business on Sunday, lol. I've never heard of Booking and Records being closed. Would you mind posting a link to the number you called? You can pm me if you'd rather. :)

Sorry I should have wrote that better.. I was referring to my county jail ... The records dept and the booking dept have the same info but one is open all hours. ..so I was just trying to give you idea for another option.. Sorry ..

Latest posts

Back