• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
images

Graham, who transformed American religious life through his preaching and activism, becoming a counselor to presidents and the most widely heard Christian evangelist in history, died Wednesday. He was 99.

Graham, who long suffered from cancer, pneumonia and other ailments, died at his home in North Carolina, spokesman Mark DeMoss said.

More than anyone else, Graham built evangelicalism into a force that rivaled liberal Protestantism and Roman Catholicism in the United States. He was a confidant to U.S. presidents from Gen. Dwight Eisenhower to George W. Bush.

In 1983, President Reagan gave Graham the Presidential Medal of Freedom, America's highest civilian honor. When the Billy Graham Museum and Library was dedicated in 2007 in Charlotte, former Presidents Bush, Carter and Bill Clinton attended.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...like-him/ar-BBJpZEL?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

May he rest in peace. Just having lived for 99 years, you know this man witnessed some things.
Considering, he was also well known, he had an inside view, to things the rest of the public will never know.

"I haved lived a long life and seen many things.
Now I feel I can finally tell you my son.
This will change everything for you and Mankind.
I....gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.....*"

from B. Graham
on his deathbed.

Latest posts

Back