• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
And I just noticed that the tard page has swiped a good number of pictures from the other page.

Meh...I sent 'em another link. Wonder how long it will take for this one to disappear.

I thought the comments were deleted too but they're under the "others" section. But FFS fix the damn description! Dummies.

I am so sad for this dad. I think if it were me I would have just disappeared with my kid before I sent him somewhere he didn't want to go with someone i didn't like plus her new man.

Agree. That page is wonderful. This other one has me so pissed off the top of my head is about to blow off. To merely say that his "mother murdered him" so diminishes what Ethan went through--and what his fucking cumbucket of a "mother" allowed and perpetrated herself--makes me start looking for weapons and planning road trips.

Can I come too,Lizard?:argh:

The pieceofshit parading as a mother needs a death sentence along with this bastard. Had she 1 ounce of motherly instinct, she would have beat the brains out of this fucker with a frying pan!!

In recent events with Dominic Calhoun, Leon Walker, and now Ethan Stacy's case, my heart is never going to be the same again. Ever.

So sorry little Ethan. :dong:

Last edited:
I've noticed a new pattern that I'd overlooked before. The "midnight run to the pharmacy while the significant other kills the kid" pattern. Why the frick do these baby killing dung beetles need someone else to run their errands? Too weak and woozy? But not so weak and woozy they can't muster the energy to beat on the kid some more -- when the kid is sleeping or should be.

When "Ghost," one of Nathan Sloop's multiple personalities, took over, he flew into frightening rages and took offense at "any perceived slight or criticism," according to a protective order filed by his former wife.

Jennifer Freeman, of Orlando, Fla., didn't want to leave their 5-year-old daughter alone with him.

"He is too unstable and might hurt [their daughter] to get back at me,"she wrote in a petition for a protective order filed in the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida and obtained by The Salt Lake Tribune . About a month after the judge finalized a protective order against him, Sloop's new fiance, Stephanie, brought her 4-year-old son Ethan to live with them in Utah for the summer.

. . .

They are not allowed near other inmates and are being held alone in cells 23 hours a day, allowed out only to shower and exercise, jail officers said.

Carla Jones, a former friend of Stephanie Sloop from when she lived in Florida, said that last week she received "a few" messages from Stephanie Sloop, but she did not return them because she "was sick of the drama."

"You carry a lot of guilt around when someone calls you hysterical and you don't call them back, but she had cried wolf one too many times," Jones said. "Had I ever known they would have done this to Ethan, I would have intervened."

According to divorce papers, Sloop was abusive in his first marriage. He and Freeman married in 1999 in Florida, when he was 20 and she was 19. The couple moved to Utah and bought a house in Roy. When she got pregnant in 2004, he insisted she stay at home with the child.

He exerted an "unreasonable" and "unhealthy level of control" over her, Freeman claimed in divorce papers. He hit and slapped her, pulled her hair and pushed her into walls, Freeman said. She left him in October 2007 and took their daughter to her parents' home in Florida, according to court papers.

. . .

In court filings, Nathan Sloop denied abusing her and denied being diagnosed with a mental illness other than obsessive compulsive disorder. No domestic violence charges were filed against him in Utah.

In the settlement, the couple shared custody, with the girl designated to spend summers and half of holidays with her father and live the rest of the year with her mother in Florida.

About a year after the divorce was finalized, Freeman filed for a protective order, quoting from a 1½-hour stream of threatening voice mails Sloop had left on Sept. 2 for both Freeman and her boyfriend.

"I don't give a f--- if I gotta spend the rest of my life in f------ prison, f--- you, I'm coming for your f------ throat," he told her, according to the filing.

"I believe he has the ability to carry out these threats," she wrote.

. . .

Carla Jones said she befriended Stephanie Sloop five years ago when she came to the Florida doctor's office where Jones worked. Jones watched Ethan while his mother had her appointments.

She said their families would have dinner at each other's homes and hang out a lot. When Stephanie left, Carla and her family did their best to be supportive and kept doing activities with Ethan and Joe Stacy before they moved to Virginia.

"We were friends until Stephanie went off the deep end and abandoned Joe and Ethan," Jones said. "It was always all about Stephanie."
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_15083168?source=pkg

Multiple personalities, obsessive compulsive disorder, history of domestic violence. The first wife had it right -- get away fast, get a protective order, and a divorce. Lucky her daughter didn't get sent to the Sloop house of horrors.

In court filings, Nathan Sloop denied abusing her and denied being diagnosed with a mental illness other than obsessive compulsive disorder.

He denied it and it was accepted by the court, so fuck him and his 'multiple personality' bullcrap claim. I've known people with OCD, and not one of them had the obsession or compulsion to beat a child over and over and over!

NO MENTAL ILLNESS, JUST PLAIN FUCKING EVIL BEYOND BELIEF.

Ethan Stacy's story has hurt me deeply, he has the same name as my son. That poor little guy, beaten and burned, shit forced into his mouth, locked in his room alone and in agony while his evil 'mother' went and married his evil, sadistic tormentor. And, finally, killed.

Then just to add degrading insult to the unimaginable injury, that bastard taked a hammer and demolishes his precious face. So his dad and his loving family wont even be able to see him as he was, beautiful and perfect, to say a proper goodbye to him.

They said in their sickening wedding blurb that they were 'soul mates'.

Indeed they were.

Oh, and Lizard? Give me a shout when you are setting off. I will bring things to inflict severe pain, and share the driving.

"Even though I lost the babies we planned to have, it saved my life," she wrote. "You can always have more children, but Nathan couldn't replace me."

I don't even want kids and this pisses me right the fuck off. I can imagine how people who want children and CAN'T have them would feel about it.

Self-centred, child-murdering, fucking whore-bitch... I guess she could always have more Ethans, but couldn't replace Captain Cocksnot.

Oh yeah, and its ok if her kid gets hurt, so long as she stays safe... because a 4 year old child had a much better chance... she fucking went OUT... if she was so scared wtf didn't she bring back authorities with her when she went to get his meds?

all I can think now is HATEYOUHATEYOUHATEYOUDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEINAMOTHERFUCKINGFIRE

4-Year-Old Murder Arrests - Latest News
by - Associated Press
05/13/2010

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - A divorce judge who approved a settlement that sent a 4-year-old boy to Utah where he was killed days after arriving says the case was routine and uncontested. Judge Maura T. Smith of the Orlando, Fla., court told The Associated Press Thursday that the boy's father, Joe Stacy, should
not blame himself for agreeing to share custody of his son. Police dug up Ethan Stacy's badly beaten and disfigured body from a Utah canyon Tuesday, about 10 days after he arrived in Utah for a summer visit with his mother, Stephanie Sloop.
Joe Stacy wrote in a November pleading that Stephanie Sloop was unstable and had abandoned the boy, but Smith says she didn't read that statement because she simply approved the final divorce and custody agreement. Ethan Stacy's mother and stepfather have been arrested in his death.

http://www.wmdt.com/Delmarvas-Top-News-Stories.aspx?item=6886

Judge Maura T. Smith of the Orlando, Fla., court told The Associated Press Thursday that the boy's father, Joe Stacy, should not blame himself for agreeing to share custody of his son.

OMFG, did she really really fucking say that???!!!!

{{{{THUD}}}}

In court filings, Nathan Sloop denied abusing her and denied being diagnosed with a mental illness other than obsessive compulsive disorder.

He denied it and it was accepted by the court, so fuck him and his 'multiple personality' bullcrap claim. I've known people with OCD, and not one of them had the obsession or compulsion to beat a child over and over and over!

NO MENTAL ILLNESS, JUST PLAIN FUCKING EVIL BEYOND BELIEF.

Ethan Stacy's story has hurt me deeply, he has the same name as my son. That poor little guy, beaten and burned, shit forced into his mouth, locked in his room alone and in agony while his evil 'mother' went and married his evil, sadistic tormentor. And, finally, killed.

Then just to add degrading insult to the unimaginable injury, that bastard taked a hammer and demolishes his precious face. So his dad and his loving family wont even be able to see him as he was, beautiful and perfect, to say a proper goodbye to him.

They said in their sickening wedding blurb that they were 'soul mates'.

Indeed they were.

Oh, and Lizard? Give me a shout when you are setting off. I will bring things to inflict severe pain, and share the driving.

Soul-LESS mates, more like!

I'm wondering why she kept leaving Ethan with this cockhead. She'd leave, come back and Ethan was hurt more and shit in his mouth. She'd leave, come back, and shit all over the walll, Ethan, and Nathan. She'd leave, come back, Ethan would be dead. What it wrong with this woman? Is she thinking, "Oh, nothing will happen because my wonderful bad boy will leave my little guy alone today?"

Why didn't she instead say, "Oh, Nathan, go get it yourself. Take a break from Ethan. I know how he aggravates you. I'll take care of him while you run."

I'll tell you why. Because she knew it was going to happen and she didn't want to be in the house while it did. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that she left the house as it was happening. And now it all sounds like an alibi. How convenient for her.

Joe Stacy called Ethan, everyday, talked with him on the phone, from the time he left to go to Utah up until May 4th, when the evil egg donor made excuses as to why Ethan couldn't be on the phone. I realize that Joe had no way of knowing what was occurring, the horror of it all, would've kept him from thinking that way, but we all know that Joe Stacy is going to play this over and over in his mind and heart, what if? What if, he would've called authorities to do a welfare check on Ethan? What if, he had jumped on a plane to go see for himself? Would this have saved Ethan? Would he be in the hospital, recovering? Was the initial blow to Ethans head, by sloopslop, so severe that there was nothing that could've been done? Probably so, but we will never know the answers.
The cruelty that sloopslop inflicted on Ethan so quickly, makes me think that not only is he an evil bastard, but that his drugs were the most important thing to him and to the egg donor as well, she wasn't going to give that lifestyle up and even though she stated that she "wanted" Ethan, she obviously felt Ethan was getting in the way. I am going to guess that it will come to light that Ethan had some illicit drugs in his system, besides the Benadryl, either administered by the slops or Ethan found them, maybe tasted them and this set sloopslop off, egg donor, too!
•Around May 1, Ethan arrived in Utah from Virginia to visit his mother.
•May 4, a cell phone time stamp reveals Stephanie took a picture of Ethan with swelling and bruising on his jaw.
•May 5, Stephanie says Nathan beat Ethan, leaving him with head wounds.
•May 6, Stephanie and Nathan get married at the Farmington courthouse. They locked Ethan in his room while they were gone.
•In the days leading up to his death, Ethan didn't eat well; he was burned in a hot tub and received no medical attention.
•On May 9, Ethan was found dead in his bed. That's also the day Nathan and Stephanie buried him.
•The night of May 10, Stephanie reported her son missing.
•Early morning on May 11, the search to find Ethan began.
•At 11 a.m. on May 11, police interviewed Nathan and Stephanie again and find out about the burial site.
•Around noon on May 11, the search moved up Ogden Valley to Powder Mountain.
•At 5 p.m. on May 11, teams discovered Ethan's body.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10763286

FARMINGTON — Prosecutors said Friday they don't have enough evidence to file formal charges against the parents of 4-year-old Ethan Stacy.

But they do intend to seek charges of aggravated murder for both the slain boy's mother and stepfather.

Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said despite the public outcry over the gruesome death of the young Layton boy, prosecutors need to gather more evidence in order to obtain an eventual conviction.

[...]
One piece of evidence prosecutors are waiting for is a determination of the cause of the boy's death. The Utah Medical Examiner's Office says it needs at least two more weeks to finish the autopsy and perhaps longer, he said.

"We believe there's probable cause that both suspects in this case — Nathan and Stephanie Sloop — committed the crime of aggravated murder in connection with the death of Ethan Stacy," Rawlings said, adding that penalties for such a charge could mean the death penalty or at least life in prison.

Despite the lack of charges, both Sloops will remain in jail with no bail while the investigation continues.

[...]
Ethan's biological father, Joe Stacy, whom he described as a "devastated man" since the boy's death. After informing the father that formal charges would not yet be filed, Rawlings said he was supportive of the decision and told him, My interest is you get it right and do it right."

Well it's not like their going anywhere, they can sit there and start rotting. As anxious as I am to see this trail move along in murder charges for the both of them its on the right track now and I don't want to see any fuck up's because of being over zealous or sloppy. I want to see this case done right, down to the very last detail. It is very good to see the community in an uproar, but then how could any decent person not feel but complete horror?

Judge Maura T. Smith of the Orlando, Fla., court told The Associated Press Thursday that the boy's father, Joe Stacy, should not blame himself for agreeing to share custody of his son.

I'm sure Joe Stacy is carrying a huge burden of guilt, but he did not agree to share custody of his son, he was FORCED to do so.

By judge Maura T. fucking Smith of the Orlando, Fla. court.

This stupid woman should hang her brainless head in shame. First for ordering Joe to send poor Ethan to the monster who gave birth to him, and Second for DARING to say the words quoted above!!

She said those words. She actually said them. And then admitted that she didn't read Joe Stacy's written statement about his concerns for Ethan if he had to visit his 'mother'.

Go fuck yourself, judge Maura T. Smith. You have Ethan Stacy's blood on your hands just as surely as his murderers do.

Poor little lamb ordered to his own slaughter by a court of law. Bio dad, although resistive did the "right" thing by doing as the court decreed. Bio dad has been given a life sentence for doing what was "right". Not only does he face life alone without Ethan, he has to live with the knowledge of the horrors that were heaped upon his little boy. Shakespeare himself could not have written a more soul shattering tragedy.

This thread has taken on a life of it's own. Not the number of posts but rather the content, the passion of the words. If it could only become an entity and travel to Utah so the monsters in this story would know the pain and torment of little Ethan themselves.

Oh Silva...I can't thank you cause my thanks button is gone...but thank you for posting those pictures. This thread has really hurt my heart. As much as we read these kind of stories there are always a few that really just...I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling!

Those photos are wonderful. It's so good to see that Ethan had a good life with his father and friends, not an awful life from start to finish. In a couple of the photos on the Fox 13 site, you could see him next to Dad, and he was so small. How could anyone feel anything other than a big bully hitting and beating on this precious little boy?!

A fund to help pay for the funeral expenses of Ethan Stacy has been set up at a Virginia bank.

The 4-year-old was found buried in a shallow grave near Powder Mountain Ski Resort on Tuesday. His step-father, Nathan Sloop, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated homicide and child abuse and his mother, Stephanie Sloop, was arrested on suspicion of child abuse and trying to cover for her husband.

When the Medical Examiner s Office has completed its autopsy, Ethan Stacy's body will be flown back to Virginia for his funeral.

Donations can be mailed to:

True Point Bank
P.O. Box 1010
Grundy, VA 24614

It should be directed to Gary Stacy-Joe Stacy Memorial Fund #4 Ethan Stacy. The account number is 0387940. Online donations cannot be accepted, but checks or money orders may be mailed to the bank.

From the "Ghost/multiple personalities" article.

The couple arrested for the murder of 4-year-old Ethan Stacy appeared in court Friday afternoon, where the boy's stepfather had a special request for the judge.

Nathan Sloop tearfully asked 2nd District Court Judge David Connors if he could visit with his mother, Pamela Sloop Taylor, in jail. It was the only time he or Ethan's mother, Stephanie Sloop, showed any emotion.

Connors replied the visits would be allowed, but granted a request from defense attorneys to bar journalists from interviewing the Sloops in the Davis County Jail.

<snip>

In Utah, aggravated murder charges can carry three different penalties: the death penalty, life in prison without parole, or 20 years to life in prison with the option of parole. Prosecutors now have 60 days to decide which option to pursue.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15087130?source=rv

Pictures of the Sloops in court today at the link. In one, Big Man Nate is crying. And he wants his mommy. FFS.

Those photos are wonderful. It's so good to see that Ethan had a good life with his father and friends, not an awful life from start to finish. In a couple of the photos on the Fox 13 site, you could see him next to Dad, and he was so small. How could anyone feel anything other than a big bully hitting and beating on this precious little boy?!

I agree, such a nice thing to see that he was loved. but his life was so short lived and all because of selfish, mean pieceofshit, SOB's. Makes zero sense to me. there were other options if she didn't want Ethan in her life after all. She was just a spiteful, selfish bitch as we see time and time again with children used for adult BS reasons.

Here's a FB group for Ethan.

Back