• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Amandascott

r-DAVID-SWEAT-huge.jpg

Richard Matt and David Sweat, the two men who were discovered this weekend to have escaped a maximum security prison in upstate New York, left a parting message: "Have a nice day!" But they certainly didn't mean it in a nice way.

Matt, 48, and Sweat, 34, reportedly left the taunting note prior to their escape. The two men, both convicted murderers, were discovered missing early Saturday morning from the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, New York, near the Canadian border. Matt and Sweat are now the subject of an intense manhunt that Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.) has said could lead "anywhere in the country."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

did they not realize that the term is 'breaking out of the clink'? sheesh....(sorry, sorry, i could not help myself and yes i know i am going to hell.)

Last edited:
This is just down the street and across the border from us...wow just wow. I would almost give these guys a pass for crawling through that pipe...at all. because I am sitting here going ..nope go fuck yourself...I'm not going in there. Nope ... No confined spaces tickets in my purse at all.

The two killers who escaped from an upstate New York prison appear to have been cornered Tuesday in a small town about 40 miles south of theClinton Correctional Facility, sources told The Daily News.

Several busloads of heavily armed corrections officers and police officers from the area have arrived in Willsboro, N.Y., in search of Richard Matt and David Sweat, residents said.

[…]

"This is a hard place to find someone," he said. "This is a very dense area. We are in the middle of the mountains. It's easy to walk into Canada from here. I've done it by mistake."

Law enforcement learned of the whereabouts of the wanted men about 2 a.m. Monday when a state trooper stopped a car in which they were riding as it drove on rain-slickened Middle Road near State Route 22, sources said.

"They ran into the woods," a worried resident said in an email.

The pair then reportedly broke into a nearby house and "stole a gun," the resident wrote.

There was no official confirmation of the account from the State Police, but a spokeswoman confirmed earlier that they were in Willsboro.

"I cannot confirm what the information is in Willsboro, other than we are tracking a lead there," Trooper Jennifer Fleishman said in an email.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-n-y-search-escaped-inmates-article-1.2251856

The conniving killer sweet-talked his way into her heart, but not her car..

Authorities believe felon Richard Matt used his conman ways to convince civilian prison supervisor Joyce Mitchell to help him and fellow murderer David Sweat escape from an upstate prison, a source close to the investigation told the Daily News on Tuesday.

Citing sources, CNN reported Mitchell was to be the men’s getaway driver but got cold feet and left the escaped cons to fend for themselves on the street where they emerged from a manhole.

HOW IT HAPPENED: EXCLUSIVE DETAILS ON NY PRISON ESCAPE

The married mom, who works as an industrial training supervisor in the tailoring department at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, may have aided the pair because she was smitten with Matt, the source said.

“These guys could con the devil out of hell,” said a veteran state correction officer.

Mitchell, who lives in nearby Dickinson, watched over the inmates as they sewed uniforms for Metro-North and other agencies. Her husband, Lyle, is also a civilian employee at the prison. Investigators were probing whether Mitchell was meant to meet the killers after their daring escape.

PHOTOS: TWO CONVICTED MURDERERS ESCAPE PRISON

As the manhunt for Matt, 48, and Sweat, 34, entered its fourth day, Mitchell’s sontold NBC News he doesn’t believe his mom helped the convicts get out of the prison — or had an affair with a prisoner.

“She’s not going to risk her life or other people’s lives to help these guys escape,” Tobey Mitchell said.

Mitchell checked herself into a hospital on Saturday — the same day the prisoners were reported missing in a stunningly executed breakout — with a “case of the nerves,” officials told NBC.

MURDERERS WHO FLED CLINTON PRISON AMONG MANY FAMED INMATES

“She definitely wouldn’t have an affair against my father, and it definitely wouldn’t be with an inmate,” Tobey Mitchell said. “There’s no truth to that.”

CNN reported that Mitchell’s cell phone was used to call several people with ties to Matt. It’s not clear if Mitchell was aware somebody was using her phone or who made the calls.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-n-y-search-escaped-inmates-article-1.2251856

How do these retarded bitches always find jobs in prisons? God.

There should be a psych exam or something to see if these bitches are weak-minded or something before they get to be employed by a prison.

This is not too far north of me and there is a $100k reward for this murdering scum. Trying to get a buddy to go north hunting/camping this weekend. The reward will help offset the tax increase that will get shoved up my ass to pay for this mess. And yet another good reason to have the death penalty -- and use it.

“She definitely wouldn’t have an affair against my father, and it definitely wouldn’t be with an inmate,” Tobey Mitchell said. “There’s no truth to that.”

Sorry to inform you kid ... but ... ummm... YOUR MOM'S A WHORE :nana:

Okay, I can understand there are broads screwing inmates in the broom closet...but helping the fuckers break out of the joint? Fuck almighty. Convicted murderers, no less! You're a real fucking humanitarian, putting other lives in harm's way.

Smitten with a convicted murderer...what a dumb-assed cunt.

Leave it to The Huffington Post to inject race into a story about two white prison escapees, who killed white people. What sort of degenerate reads that site?

This dumb bitch. Please someone tell me how low is your IQ that you let a murderer sweet talk you into helping him escape from jail with a friend. Did the friend get to hit it too or was it just the one guy. You know what they say if my friend get in then we all getting in.

Looks like I was kinda right lol
The female prison worker being quizzed by New York police in the extraordinary escape of two murderers was previously investigated over an alleged relationship with one of the pair, it is said.

Joyce Mitchell, 51, an industrial training supervisor at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, was questioned in relation to inmate David Sweat, 34, within the past year, two sources claim.

Officials investigated whether the grandmother had engaged in an inappropriate relationship with Sweat, who broke out of the maximum security facility with inmate Richard Matt, 48, on Saturday.

However, the New York State Department of Correction ultimately found there was not enough evidence to take further action against Mitchell, the sources told ABC News on Thursday.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-love-agreed-drive-getaway-car-NBC-News.html

I've always liked the Cuomos. Nail her ass to the wall! :rage:

The law will come down hard on any prison system employee who crosses the line, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said as suspicions swirled around a female prison employee believed to have had a role in the escape last weekend of two killers from a maximum-security facility.

"If you do it, you will be convicted, and then you'll be on the other side of the prison that you've been policing, and that is not a pleasant place to be," Cuomo said. He also said investigators are "talking to several people who may have facilitated the escape."

Couldn't have picked a nicer cock..uh, I mean...pair of murderers to befriend. :eek:
Matt was serving 25 years to life for the 1997 kidnap, torture and hacksaw dismemberment of Matt's 76-year-old former boss, whose body was found in pieces in a river.

Matt and an accomplice stuffed William Rickerson in a car trunk in his pajamas and drove around with him for 27 hours because he wouldn't tell them the location of large sums of money he was believed to have.

According to testimony, Matt bent back the elderly man's fingers until they broke and later snapped Rickerson's neck with his bare hands.

After the killing, Matt fled to Mexico, where he killed a man outside a bar.

Sweat was doing life without parole for his part in the 2002 killing of sheriff's Deputy Kevin Tarsia, who was shot 15 times and run over after discovering Sweat and two accomplices transferring stolen guns between vehicles.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/1...n-worker-crossing-line-woman-under-suspicion/

Now I have Kevin Hart in my head like you ain't ever seen a long dick before. You gone learn today. Alright alright alright.
The female prison worker who allegedly helped two convicted killers make a 'Shawshank Redemption'-style prison break has admitted to smuggling hacksaw blades, drill bits and lights into the prison, according to a new report.

Joyce Mitchell, 51, an industrial training supervisor at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, New York, told investigators she provided the tools and use of a cell phone to Richard Matt, 48, and 34-year-old David Sweat, the Albany Times-Union reported.

Mitchell supplied hacksaw blades, drill bits and goggles with lights for the escapees, according to CNN, which were bought in the last few months.

Clinton County district attorney, Andrew Wylie, said Mitchell did not bring power tools into the prison but did bring contraband.

The two prisoners used an electric saw and a sledgehammer to make their escape route, The Times-Union reported.

They cut holes in the back of their cells, lowered themselves to a catwalk and hot-wired lighting outlets to power a hand-saw to cut into a 24-inch steam pipe that led to a sewer system.

Matt and Sweat popped out of a manhole outside of the 40ft prison walls on a quiet street in the village of Dannemora and fled.
[...]
Sweat was moved out of the prison sewing shop that Mitchell supervised.

It had also emerged that Mitchell, who is married to another prison worker and has an adult son, reportedly told investigators that Matt had 'made her feel special' and she 'thought it was love'.

Mitchell, an instructor at the prison tailor shop, where the two convicts worked, allegedly planned to be the getaway driver for Matt and Sweat, but got cold feet at the last minute.
[...]
The killer was 'very handsome and, in all frankness, very well endowed', retired detective David Bentley told the New York Post this week.

Mitchell also told investigators that Matt made her feel 'special', sources told CNN.

Mitchell has not been charged and is cooperating, according to authorities. She does not have a lawyer.

Mr Wylie told CNN on Thursday that Mitchell 'comes in and each day has been providing... additional information that's assisted the investigators'.

The Clinton County prosecutor said Mitchell is under surveillance but not in protective custody.

According to anonymous officials, Mitchell's statements to police about the escape plan were incriminating enough to result in her being indicted.

In the state of New York, aiding and abetting is Class-D felony which carries a punishment of up to seven years in prison. Conspiracy charges carry a similar sentence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-love-agreed-drive-getaway-car-NBC-News.html

Last edited:
The killer was 'very handsome and, in all frankness, very well endowed', retired detective David Bentley told the New York Post this week.

That's what passes for "handsome" nowadays? Christ. I'm thinking it was his endowment that blinded her to everything, including her stupidity.

And people wonder why I sit here, bemoaning my average pecker. Apparently you can connive your way into nearly anything if you own a big one.

well at least I haven't killed anybody.

He is probably one of those perverts that enjoy watching his ugly wife getting laid by scumbags.

You know, I've taken a good look at various photos of this woman. And she is, indeed, ugly as fucking hell.

Right now she's probably sitting in jail, thinking, "Damn, I shoulda found me a 15 year old boy instead, then I'd only be on probation for two years."

Joyce Mitchell, who police suspect of supplying two killers with the power tools they used to break out of the Clinton Correctional Facility, was a serial cheater, her ex-husband told the Daily News on Wednesday.

"I loved her, she was my wife, and then all of a sudden she cheated," Tobey Premo said. "She screwed up everything. We had a son. We had a nice house and everything."

Asked if it was possible if the woman he knew as “Tillie” could have fallen, as police suspect, for convicted killer Richard Matt, Premo quickly agreed. "Well, of course," he said outside his home in Massena, N.Y. "If you look at the pattern. She's 51. I thought maybe her sex drive would be gone and she wouldn't do that."

Premo said Mitchell's infidelity broke his heart because they were high school sweethearts who shared their first kiss when they were 16. "I kissed her on the bus and liked her ever since," he said. "That's why when she left me I was devastated, because it's like your first. She left me for another guy."

Premo, the father of Mitchell's son Tobey, said he hasn't seen her "in 13 years."

“Lyle and Tillie got together and apparently it was pretty wild,” a source close to the Premo family said. “They were meeting behind everyone's back. Tobey and Norma didn't have a clue.”

When Premo finally found out, he “had a confrontation with Lyle in the men's bathroom over the affair,” the source sad. “He was really angry."

Now investigators think the smooth-talking Matt turned the head of the 51-year-old industrial training supervisor who was his boss in the prison tailoring department.

Bernie Kerik, the ex-NYPD commissioner, former Rikers boss and federal prison inmate, warned Matt and Sweat are "not going to give up without a fight."

"These guys are very bad guys," said Kerik. "They know that the correction staff has the right to shoot them on sight... They're gonna kill anybody who gets in their way."

Sweat, Kerik added, was serving a life sentence for killing a sheriff's deputy. "A cop killer will kill anybody," he said.

Matt, 48, is a stone-cold killer whose prison nickname was "Hacksaw" because that was what he used to dismember his last victim. Sweat, 34, murdered the deputy in 2002.

Their escape has drawn comparisons to "The Shawshank Redemption."

From @rod2pop's link

You know, I've taken a good look at various photos of this woman. And she is, indeed, ugly as fucking hell.

Right now she's probably sitting in jail, thinking, "Damn, I shoulda found me a 15 year old boy instead, then I'd only be on probation for two years."
They haven't arrested her or her hubs yet. They are still milking them for information. She is for damn sure gonna do some kind of prison time for this. Even if it's 8mts it will seem like a lifetime to her and I'm fine with that. She has put alot of lives in danger to fulfill some stupid ass fantasy.
I don't care if I haven't seen any dick other than a videotaped dick in years. I'd be damned if I ruin my life over dick that's probably been up some other guys asshole.

Back