• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
n-ERICA-LYNN-MESA-large_zpsspstq2ca.jpg

Erica Lynn Mesa, 28, has been in jail since her arrest Sept. 29, according to WTVR. Mesa admitted to having sex with several students at Colonial Forge High School in Stafford County last year, police said.

In a confession obtained by Stafford Sheriff's deputies, Mesa said she had sex with the boys, one of whom was underage at the time, because it made her feel "attractive and wanted." She told how she had sex with one victim in a car in a commuter lot on his eighteenth birthday.

She also described how she had multiple students over at her house while her husband was away. She said she made one of the boys wait his turn in the basement while she had sex with another upstairs.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...914.html?cps=gravity_2425_4857609813841532193

Oh that's nasty. I mean that's just fucking ill. Running a train on your teacher? Who does that, I mean get real kids that ain't normal at all. And she's not even attractive just desperate. Which I guess makes sense why this happened coz teenage boys are desperate to fuck anything female.

"She is not a pedophile," her attorney, Mark Gardner, said in court Friday. Then she is a monster. I do not care if the teenagaes Wanted to or not she should have Known it is sick.
An adult should never have sex with anyone for any reason if that person is under age. Children are developing both mentally and physically and ar not ready to make adult decisions.

I'm assuming Mesa's husband isn't going to lift a finger to help, considering she's been sitting in jail since September.

:D

*giggles*

There is a serious need to find out what the Hell is it with teachers in this era. Are there any teacher's left who don't have a sexual fettish out there? Does that profession automatically draw out sexual disorders in adults? Maybe the teachers spending so much time with kids makes them think about their youth and they revert and start acting crazy like the kids and not think before they act. Regardless whatever the problem is cess pools like this skank needs to be taken away from our children! She could have given them a variety of STD's as I am sure she will sleep with anyone.

There is a serious need to find out what the Hell is it with teachers in this era. Are there any teacher's left who don't have a sexual fettish out there? Does that profession automatically draw out sexual disorders in adults? Maybe the teachers spending so much time with kids makes them think about their youth and they revert and start acting crazy like the kids and not think before they act. Regardless whatever the problem is cess pools like this skank needs to be taken away from our children! She could have given them a variety of STD's as I am sure she will sleep with anyone.

I think the issue is how extraordinarily slutty women in general are nowadays. Education is still a very female dominated field, especially when compared to most other career fields, and it's a female dominated field where those females are in very close contact with males. I think the only reason you're not seeing nurses, also another very female dominated field, banging males is cuz sick people are fucking disgusting, even more disgusting than kids, so of course there's little interest there. If accountants were overwhelmingly female and they had hundreds of male customers they worked with on a daily basis, you'd have just as much fucking, just to illustrate my point.

If accountants were overwhelmingly female and they had hundreds of male customers they worked with on a daily basis, you'd have just as much fucking, just to illustrate my point.
Am I missing the part where you showed a link between "female dominated fields" and extra fucking...? The nurse example clearly doesn't fit here, and personally as a slutty woman I cannot comprehend why a field being female-dominant that includes access to "hundreds of males" is any different from just life in general. But good on you males for not using power dynamics for sexual means.
:sarcasm:

I think the only reason you're not seeing nurses, also another very female dominated field, banging males is cuz sick people are fucking disgusting...

Actually, I have known several nurses in my life, and all of them were, indeed, banging everything that moved. Which is why I make sure to steer clear of them - I may not be the most wonderful person in the world but I do think I'm more important than being just another number.

SO I think Jack is right - if patients weren't physically ill and contagious, nurses would be boning the hell out of them.

This is based on my experiences and observation.

Last edited:
I think the issue is how extraordinarily slutty women in general are nowadays. Education is still a very female dominated field, especially when compared to most other career fields, and it's a female dominated field where those females are in very close contact with males. I think the only reason you're not seeing nurses, also another very female dominated field, banging males is cuz sick people are fucking disgusting, even more disgusting than kids, so of course there's little interest there. If accountants were overwhelmingly female and they had hundreds of male customers they worked with on a daily basis, you'd have just as much fucking, just to illustrate my point.
Please enlighten us please! What is a SLUT? Can men be a slut? How many people does a woman have to sleep with to earn the title of slut? Does a money exchange show the difference between a slut and a whore or can a woman be a whore without earning money according to your "logic"? How many women does a man have to sleep with to become a slut? Please enlighten us.. This teacher is a pedophile sex addict, gender not needed!

Hey, they may not make D'D or the news, but I'll have you know there are still a shit ton of nurses and nurse's aides out there most certainly f**king their patients, sick or not, thank you very much! Hmmph! :p

For some weird reason, there seems to be a difference between a woman who likes to fuck and a man who likes to fuck....
Peoples reasoning?
"Oh hes a guy, guy's do that"

"Women shouldn't do that, it isn't very...becoming of them....They are all whores and sluts"

You know what, so the fuck what if some female has a high sex drive?
As long as she is careful about it and CHOOSES WISELY WHO SHE SLEEPS WITH(You know....stop sleeping with your students or other minors) then who the fuck cares? I mean also if she doesn't broadcast it...About how many motherfuckers she's been with, then why make it such a big deal?

I would much rather find someone who has an apatite that can keep up with mine instead of multiple partners. But thats MY preference... Who am I to judge others?

But back to the subject...
Bitch keep your hands off the kids ok? Find someone older....more experienced....

Jack, in his classically boorish manner, is correct.

We're seeing an increase in cases like this because, due to the gender equality movement, women are feeling less inhibited sexually. Not all around, because we're still getting labeled sluts and whores, but more and more, women are beginning to match or, in some cases, exceed the level of promiscuity traditionally associated with males.

And for those women who choose to do so, the sky is the limit. Men want sex, and because they experience no social backlash for having a lot of it, a woman who has chosen to disregard the backlash has an overwhelming variety to choose from (which is precisely why a woman should never settle for an underage screw).

But because not all women are feeling liberated in this manner, it doesn't work in reverse for males. A male teacher has to work much harder for this opportunity even though he has access to the same number of opposite gender students, because the socially conservative portion of this nation still pushes virginity (or, at the very least, discretion) as a female-specific virtue, so the pool a male teacher is drawing from is far less willing on average.

She looks rough for a 28 year old to me and her face is disproportionate or lopsided or something, it doesn't look right to me.

She looks rough for a 28 year old to me and her face is disproportionate or lopsided or something, it doesn't look right to me.

I thought the same thing. Didn't know if it was just the look on her face or not so I just put an index card up to my screen and did a facial symmetry comparison. One eye looks a tad lower to me, but all I'm really sure of is those eyebrows have got to be grasshopper antennas, lol.

Yes, I'm deliberately being an asshole. :p

"She is not a pedophile," her attorney, Mark Gardner, said in court Friday. Then she is a monster. I do not care if the teenagaes Wanted to or not she should have Known it is sick.
An adult should never have sex with anyone for any reason if that person is under age. Children are developing both mentally and physically and ar not ready to make adult decisions.
Wasn't a few under age? Some states Feel you're a pedo even if the child is 18 if you're in a position of power over them. I do see her as a pedophile most women of even less than attractive nature, should have no problem getting laid at any over 21 bar, on any given day.

Mesa said she had sex with the boys, one of whom was underage at the time, because it made her feel "attractive and wanted."
Then get a therapist you stupid skank.

Just because you're feeling fugly that doesn't mean you get to start trying to seduce the students you're supposed to be teaching.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I missed the slutty teacher epidemic by a matter of years. AND I would NEVER of told Anyone! Outside. Of my circle. Of friends. And Grandma. Jeez. WOW. OMG.

May 21, 2015

A former teacher at Colonial Forge High School who admitted to having sex with four students was ordered Thursday to serve three years in prison.

Judge Victoria Willis’ sentence for 28-year-old Erica Lynne Mesa is six times longer than maximum called for in the recommended state sentencing guidelines, which suggested an active sentence of between three and six months.

Mesa has already served eight months, so she and her attorney, Mark Gardner, were hopeful that she would be released on Thursday.

But Willis had other ideas.

“No sentence I can fashion can unring the bell of damage you have done,” said Willis, who called Mesa’s actions “horrific.”

After court, Gardner said he was “shocked” by the ruling.

She was sentenced to the maximum penalty of 22 years, but 19 years were suspended.

Her convictions involved only two students, but she admitted to sex with two others. Only one was under 18 at the time of the sex acts.

Prior to Willis announcing her sentence, Gardner said his client already had suffered enough.

He said she has lost her career and marriage, suffered public humiliation and will be on the state sex-offender registry for at least 15 years.

“She doesn’t need to suffer any longer to be a deterrence to others,” Gardner said. “She will wear the shame and dishonor of her conduct for the rest of her life.”

Stewart disputed the notion that Mesa had lost anything.

“She threw those things away,” Stewart said.

Stewart said that while the teens may not consider themselves victims, Mesa set a horrible example.

“She’s taught them to sneak around, lie, have sex with another man’s wife, then look him in the eye.”

Mesa, who had no prior criminal record, made a statement prior to being sentenced in which she apologized to just about everyone, including the school, the county and her former husband.

“I will have a lifetime of reminders of the mistakes I have made,” she said.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_07a21990-0011-11e5-bf9d-63ca7ffc928a.html

“I will have a lifetime of reminders of the mistakes I have made,” she said.

yep ... after you get out of jail ...all of this will still follow you everywhere...and so it should.
Bitch ... better behave or she'll be doing another 19 years ... I love suspended sentences.

Latest posts

Back