• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
I3spKmT.jpg

Stuart, FL — A 42-year-old man has been accused of punching his girlfriend, and striking her with a dildo, because she insulted his love making skills. *cough* whiskey dick! *cough*

Eric Pritsch was charged with battery following the incident, which was reported earlier this month.

According to the arrest affidavit, Pritsch’s girlfriend, 58-year-old Carol Favuzza, flagged down a deputy on February 7, and asked him to call police, as she had been assaulted. The officer apparently had to inform her he was the police.

Favuzza told the deputy Pritsch punched her in the face because, while they were copulating, she told him, “You’re not a man, you’re a mouse.”

Favuzza went on to say that Pritsch hit her in the back several times with a dildo and some sort of cord. The officer failed to find any marks on the woman’s back, but did notice swelling to her face. He also noticed the woman smelled strongly of alcohol.

Pritsch, also apparently shitfaced, denied striking the woman. According to him, he had been asleep for several hours.

Both parties were transported to the hospital — Favuzza, to check out her injuries, and Pritsch, because of his high level of intoxication. Once cleared by medical personnel, Pritsch was carted off to the pokey. Giggity, or no?

The officer was unable to locate said dildo.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2017/02...n-dildo-criticized-performance/#ixzz4ZM6ZZu7J

After seeing pics of both.... They both should have been happy with said dildo being used.

(I'm 5 yrs older than this dipstick, and he looks like he's got 15 on me.)

Lol...he was charged with battery! Maybe if she woulda had batteries in the first place, she woulda just fucked herself and left the mouse out of it!

Well, he looks pretty rough for 42. Unsurprising that things seem to be deteriorating below the belt also. Still though, after looking at her mugshot, I have to wonder if even an otherwise sexually healthy guy may have a little trouble under the same circumstances.

Seems like you'd need a potentially performance-compromising amount of alcohol just to get past the looks of either of 'em.

Seems like you'd need a potentially performance-compromising amount of alcohol just to get past the looks of either of 'em.
I don't think there is a set of beer-goggles in the world strong enough for either partner to perform

Back