• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
Another babysitting boyfriend-- another precious baby beaten to death...
(I'd like to beat that smirk right off his stupid face!:punch:)

image.jpg
tw1.jpg

10mo Tariah White was beaten to death by mom's bf Eric Neri

Bradenton Police say Eric Neri, 21, has been charged in the death of his girlfriend's child.
Eric Neri is charged with second degree murder in the death of Tariah White, age 10 months.
Neri was reportedly baby-sitting his girlfriend's children, 10-month-old White, and a three-year-old, on Tuesday. Neri is not the biological father of the children.:rolleyes:

He was the last person seen with the children before police responded to the Manatee Memorial Hospital for a reported deceased child.

The baby girl suffered several fractures to her skull,
which were the direct cause of her death, according to the medical examiner.
"Up the back and up top, across the side," ...She also suffered bruising.

At some point after White was taken to the hospital, police said Neri disappeared with the three-year-old boy. Authorities couldn't locate either for hours. Eventually, Neri dropped the child off with a relative, who quickly realized that he too was seriously injured.

The relative alerted police that he'd been located and the boy was soon rushed to a local hospital.
The injuries were serious, investigators said.

The three-year-old boy suffered wide-spread bruising, a skull fracture and a leg fracture.
The boy is currently at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg.

On Wednesday, Neri turned himself in to police
while they were searching for him to question him. Investigators believe he was facing increasing pressure from friends and family to turn himself in to authorities.

"He knew he couldn't run, couldn't hide," Racky said.
Detectives said Neri couldn't get his story straight and blamed the kids' injuries on everyone from the kids' mother to an accidental fall in the kitchen.
"He'd go from calm, to really upset, to crying," Racky said.
But investigators said they believe this is no accident.

Police arrested Neri on two current arrest warrants for child neglect with great harm and child abuse without great harm.
It only took 2 hours for mom's DOTM to flip out & beat the life out of 1 baby & severely injur the other!

It happened at a house on the 1200 block of 3rd Street West in Bradenton. A single mom thought she was leaving her children in safe hands, but now one child is dead and the other has visible bruises.

"The child was brought to the hospital by the child's grandmother, who went there to pick the child up," said Bradenton Police detective LT. James Racky. "Both the 10-month-old and the 3-year-old, but when she picked the 10-month-old, she noticed the child was cold to the touch."

Racky says the child wasn't just cold to touch, but also showed visible signs of abuse. 'The child had several fractures to the skull, the line in the back (of the skull), severe bruising around the face and the thigh area.

The fractures to the skull were the cause of death.

According to detectives, the child's mom, whose name has not been released, left her children with her boyfriend, Neri, 21, around 2:30 pm Thursday and went to work. But within hours both children were severely injured.

"The 3-year-old also had bruising to the body and a brain bleed. That 3-year-old is being treated at a hospital in St. Pete right now," Racky added.

Update: Mom's boyfriend confesses to injuring child
Mr. Neri was interviewed on Aug. 24 by police and confessed to injuring the ten-month-old girl who suffered several fractures to her skull. These injuries, according to police were the cause of death.

Mr. Neri is not the biological father to White. He was dating Tronesh Ackerman, the toddler's mother.

Last edited:
:arghh: :arghh: :arghh: Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord mommys DOTM doesn't fuck me up and send my soul for you to keep.

Hey, Momzilla, if we can arrange a meeting time and place,i was thinking that id like to give him something to smile about while you wipe that smug ass little smile off his face. Then after we beat his ass just like he did with those babies, we can use him to wipe up the mess. Problem solved.

I'm not so sure this is ALL on the DOTM ...I get the feeling there was abuse before this because I can't see him beating bOth of them that bad in 2 hours UNLESS he had abused them here and there before this beating was just the final blows..my gut says mom either knew he was abusive and chose to look the other way OR she has been abusive as well...I don't know..I hope I'm wrong ....either way he is definitely guilty the only question left is how much the mom is involved ?

APRIL 05, 2019
A Bradenton man was found guilty of murdering his girlfriend’s 10-month-old daughter in 2016.

Tariah White and her 3-year-old brother were home alone with their mother’s boyfriend, Eric “Kiwi” Neri Jr., on Aug. 23, 2016, for about two hours before the children’s grandmother arrived at the home and found the infant was cold to the touch and had discharge coming from her nose. The grandmother rushed Tariah to Manatee Memorial Hospital where she was declared dead.

Neri was shedding a tear as he walked out of the courtroom handcuffed and shackled.

It was one single blow to the back of the head that caused the skull fracture and brain bleeding that killed Tariah, medical examiner Dr. Phoutthassone Thirakul said on Thursday. She ruled the death a homicide, finding it couldn’t be accidental.

Forensic pathologist and board certified neuro-pathologist Dr. Laura Hair agreed with Thirakul that none of Neri’s four explanations were consistent with Tariah’s injuries. Hair had examined Tariah’s brain, finding significant swelling, and also examined the infant’s eyes, in order to make her conclusions.

Based on an optic-nerve sheath hemorrhage in Tariah’s eyes, Hair concluded that the infant had suffered a traumatic brain injury that from her experience was the result of abuse.

Neri’s four conflicting explanations for Tariah’s injuries during a redacted version of a seven-hour-long recorded interview with Bradenton police detectives played out in court Wednesday.

After first claiming ignorance, Neri then switched the blame to his girlfriend, Tariah’s mother. He first said she dropped Tariah on the television, then that Tariah fell off the bed repeatedly while in her care and later said that she dropped Tariah in front of the television, and the child hit her head.

His final explanation to detectives was that he was cooking while playing with Tariah’s brother, and that when he ran to the kitchen while holding Tariah to check on the food, he slipped and fell on top of her.

Neri is still facing charges of child abuse, aggravated child abuse and neglect of a child involving injuries that Tariah’s brother also sustained. The boy, 3 years old at the time his sister was murdered, was hospitalized for several days after he sustained skull fractures, a leg fracture and bruises all over his body.
https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article228897099.html

1675939695155.png

Name:NERI, ERIC P JR
Current Release Date: SENTENCED TO LIFE

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
08/23/2016 2ND DEG.MURD,DANGEROUS ACT 08/02/2019MANATEE1602965SENTENCED TO LIFE

Back