• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
1253q6q.jpg

A Flagler County woman is accused of threatening her boyfriend with a knife and then putting fake blood on herself to get him arrested, according to investigators.

Deputies said Emily Johne, 24, held a knife to the victim’s cheek and threatened to stab him in his sleep

[...]

Johne called 911 and said the victim was drunk and had beaten her, but when deputies arrived they determined the victim had not been drinking or hurt Johne.

Deputies said Johne had smeared red paint on her ear and chest and told them it was blood.

[...]

Investigators said Johne became violent after her boyfriend confronted her about naked pictures she had sent to another man and said she was “incapable of love.”
http://www.wesh.com/news/deputies-woman-assaulted-boyfriend-smeared-fake-blood-on-herself/28151592

geez, total attention whore/drama queen FAIL! What an amateur. Look, if anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, wants to attention whore and drama queen, but you're not sure how to do it properly...please contact me.

Attention whoring et al, is an ART; you can't just slap some paint on and cry! It must be planned and scripted! You must have the right attitude, correct expressions and a dramatic rant. It requires talent, acting chops, the ability to cry on cue, and you have to be able to get the audience involved. An excellent sense of humor and the ability to run real fast are essential.

At least MY attention whoring/drama queening never involved the cops....well, just ONCE. And I totally deserved it!

Im not going to say anything at all..I am too afraid of her!
I was like that over a crazed wannabe southie that got on here and went psycho on other members for talkin shit about his cousin and uncle that had just murdered some poor old sop for a lotto ticket, he was scary!

Histrionic. Personality. Disorder. I bet she wants to boil little children's pet rabbits on her lover's wife stove when she grows up. :pompous:

smeared red paint on her ear and chest and told them it was blood.
Good Lord, all the stores have their Halloween stuff out, she could have at least bought some fake blood instead of using red paint. Whatta fool!

Back