• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
otgdp4.jpg

A 4-year-old boy died of a “massive amount of trauma” in a Broomfield homicide Thursday morning, and police have arrested a 25-year-old relative in connection with the killing.

Emanuel Joseph Doll is being held on suspicion of felony homicide. Broomfield police did not make public how he was related to the slain boy, saying their relationship was still under investigation.

“This is a very sad and tragic event,” said an emotional Joleen Reefe, spokeswoman for the Broomfield Police Department. “This is a very difficult situation for everyone.”

First responders were dispatched to a home on the 4200 block of West 136th Avenue at about 9:30 a.m. in response to a 911 hangup call and a request for medical assistance.

A police officer was first to arrive at the scene.

“When he entered the house, he discovered a young child that had suffered a massive amount of trauma,” Reefe said. The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

The child’s name has not been released.

Reefe said several people inside the home where the killing happened, as well as a few neighbors, were witnesses. She declined to say exactly how the boy died, explaining that his cause and manner of death will be determined by the Broomfield County Coroner’s Office.

“We have initiated a very extensive investigation,” Reefe said, adding that police are offering emotional support to the boy’s family as well as to the first responders to the scene.

Police believe there is no danger to the community, but closed streets in the area during their investigation.
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/04/27/broomfield-child-death-homicide/

What the fuck did i just read? That this douchebag ax attacked his 4 year old nephew? Is that really what the fuck this update is saying?!
Oh my God. Someone please tell me, that I read this wrong all 3x I read it.

Investigators say one of the calls was a hang-up 911 call and the other was a request for medical assistance.

“When they entered the house, (the officer) discovered a young child that had received a massive amount of trauma,” said Broomfield Police Department spokeswoman Joleen Reefe. “He was later pronounced deceased.”

Reefe said that a family member, 25-year old Emanuel Joseph Doll, was arrested for investigation of Felony Homicide.

One neighbor told Denver7 that Doll is the victim’s uncle.

Another neighbor said the Doll family kept to themselves.

“It’s a horrible situation,” said neighbor Ashley O’Brien. “Being a mom of two, I don’t know what I would do if I lost one of my sons.”

Neighbor David Platz said his family had interactions with the Dolls when both families’ kids were small.

“They went to the same grade school as our kids did,” he said. “Once they went to high school, they kind of grew apart.”

Platz said he was surprised to see all the police activity this morning.

“I was at a doctor’s appointment,” he said. “I left early. Nothing was going on. I came home and the streets were blocked off, so I went over and talked to a neighbor – it was a pretty devastating thing.”

Despite the massive amount of trauma, Reefe said the boy’s cause of death has not officially been determined. She said the Coroner will conduct an autopsy.

When police were initially dispatched to the house, the dispatch operator told them, “RP is saying his son killed his grandson,” and “An ax was used and the ax is still inside the house.”

Police aren’t saying anything about a weapon at this point.

They spent much of the afternoon waiting for a search warrant to enter the house.

Authorities have not released the victim’s name. They say they have notified immediate family members, but have yet to notify extended family.

They say they are providing emotional support and assistance to family members and first responders.

“This is a very sad and tragic event,” Reefe said. “Our hearts go out to the family and especially this young child.

Doll, a 2010 graduate of Broomfield High School, is being held at the Broomfield Detention Center.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ed-in-broomfield-home-man-placed-under-arrest

Horrific..

Edit
I wish my guess was right. I wish that it was cool uncle screwing around with home made explosives.

How fucking horrible.

Last edited:
Reefe said several people inside the home where the killing happened, as well as a few neighbors, were witnesses

When police were initially dispatched to the house, the dispatch operator told them, “RP is saying his son killed his grandson,” and “An ax was used and the ax is still inside the house.”

So what I'm gathering is this asshat attacked his nephew with an ax. There were several people present.

And not a single one of these 'several' people stopped this from happening. Fuck them! And fuck this asshat and his suicide smock. Let him slit his fucking wrists with a rusty ax....

This kid is scary looking. He has dead eyes. He looks a lot like my friend's teenage son, who was traumatized by abuse from his father at a young age and now displays frighteningly violent tendencies.

I'm sorry, I don't care if you're family and you have an axe, if you try to murder a toddler in front of me we are going to battle. I would be so ashamed of myself if I even considered running away.

@Keepalowprofile I'm disappointed that you were wrong. His dead eyes and emotionless face look like all the other school and church shooters (& theater bombers, etc) of the last 20+ years... I think most people would've expected that- not child ax murder! That's not something you read about every day... I really want more of this story-- find out why no one intervened and why this degenerate did this. Also, some back story on this loser would be good...

@Keepalowprofile I'm disappointed that you were wrong. His dead eyes and emotionless face look like all the other school and church shooters (& theater bombers, etc) of the last 20+ years... I think most people would've expected that- not child ax murder! That's not something you read about every day... I really want more of this story-- find out why no one intervened and why this degenerate did this. Also, some back story on this loser would be good...
My mind went way deeper. I was thinking he was making a bomb and it blew up on the little. He totally looks like he would try to explode a movie theater, school or gas station.
What really cought my eye was the half open mouth. I knew he would lack the intelligence to be successful bomber. Mouth breathers usually fall short of their goal.
I really didnt ecpect an ax murder.

My mind went way deeper. I was thinking he was making a bomb and it blew up on the little. He totally looks like he would try to explode a movie theater, school or gas station.
What really cought my eye was the half open mouth. I knew he would lack the intelligence to be successful bomber. Mouth breathers usually fall short of their goal.
I really didnt ecpect an ax murder.
It's really too bad he didn't make that bomb and blow himself up. *sigh* if only he had aspirations, the good child would be alive, and "the bad seed" would've taken himself out of the gene pool... :gas::gas:

I got caught up in the traffic about this the other day and am just now finding out what happened. I'm sick now. Just looking at his picture, i can tell what the "trauma" to the baby was.

4-year-old boy dies of “massive amount of trauma” in Broomfield homicide; family member arrested
Emanuel Joseph Doll, 25, is being held on suspicion of felony homicide in the slaying

thedenverchannel-com-emanuel-joseph-doll-_58942134_ver1-0_640_480-e1493383252120.jpg

A 4-year-old boy died of a “massive amount of trauma” in a Broomfield homicide Thursday morning, and police have arrested a 25-year-old relative in connection with the killing.

Emanuel Joseph Doll is being held on suspicion of felony homicide. Broomfield police did not make public how he was related to the slain boy, saying their relationship was still under investigation.

“This is a very sad and tragic event,” said an emotional Joleen Reefe, spokeswoman for the Broomfield Police Department. “This is a very difficult situation for everyone.”

[...]

First responders were dispatched to a home on the 4200 block of West 136th Avenue at about 9:30 a.m. in response to a 911 hangup call and a request for medical assistance.

A police officer was first to arrive at the scene.

“When he entered the house, he discovered a young child that had suffered a massive amount of trauma,” Reefe said. The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

The child’s name has not been released.

[...]

Reefe said several people inside the home where the killing happened, as well as a few neighbors, were witnesses. She declined to say exactly how the boy died, explaining that his cause and manner of death will be determined by the Broomfield County Coroner’s Office.

“We have initiated a very extensive investigation,” Reefe said, adding that police are offering emotional support to the boy’s family as well as to the first responders to the scene.

Police believe there is no danger to the community, but closed streets in the area during their investigation.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/04/27/broomfield-child-death-homicide/

So what I'm gathering is this asshat attacked his nephew with an ax. There were several people present.

And not a single one of these 'several' people stopped this from happening. Fuck them! And fuck this asshat and his suicide smock. Let him slit his fucking wrists with a rusty ax....
Smalls took my answer:(:hilarious:

BROOMFIELD, Colo. -- A Broomfield man accused of killing a four-year-old boy faces two felony murder charges.

District Court Judge Mark Warner told 25-year-old Emanuel Doll in court Tuesday that if convicted of first-degree murder after deliberation and first-degree murder of a child by a person in a position of trust, he could go to prison for the rest of his life. He also potentially faces the death penalty.

Doll is accused of killing his twin sister’s son with an ax at their father’s Broomfield home on Thursday.

Doll’s preliminary hearing is set for July 14 at 9 a.m.

The judge anticipates unsealing the public documents in this case that may reveal what happened inside that home last Thursday.
http://kdvr.com/2017/05/02/accused-child-killer-advised-of-two-murder-charges/

He has assaulted family previously.

KUSA - The man accused of killing a 4-year-old family member last week appeared in Broomfield County court Tuesday afternoon where he was formally charged with two counts of first-degree murder.

Emanuel Doll, 25, sat inside the courtroom Tuesday beside his attorneys and kept his head tilted down throughout the hearing.

Doll was arrested April 27 after police discovered the 4-year-old boy inside the home at 4221 West 136th Avenue in Broomfield. Police said the boy suffered “a massive amount of trauma” and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Doll was charged with two counts of first-degree murder. The second count specifies that Doll was in a position of trust in relation to the 4-year-old victim. The charges could carry a sentence of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole or the death penalty.

Follow
Jessica Oh

✔@Jessica9NEWS

Suspect accused of killing a child in Broomfield was a family member: Emmanuel Joseph Doll. #9news

4:38 PM - 27 Apr 2017

State social services officials have also opened an investigation that appears to center on the boy’s death.

The Colorado Department of Human Services has publicly reported the opening of an investigation by its Child Fatality Review Team. Although the department does not identify the subject of its investigations by name, it reported that the case involved the death of a 4-year-old boy on Thursday – the same day Broomfield Police were called to the home on West 136th Avenue and found the boy’s body. The posting on the human services website notes that the boy or his family had prior “involvement” with the Department of Human Services.

That review could take months.

Still0502_00002_1493759657079_9354214_ver1.0.jpg

(Photo: KUSA)

Records obtained from Broomfield Police show police received 14 calls from Doll residence on West 136th Avenue since March 24, 2016. Police redacted the descriptions of six of those calls. Records showed one call for “harassment/threat,” three calls for “citizen assist,” one call for a welfare check and two calls for medical assistance.

Police records also showed Doll was once arrested and charged with third-degree assault after an incident involving his mother at the home on West 136th Avenue.

On the night of Dec. 3, 2014, Emanuel Doll’s twin sister called police to report her brother had assaulted their mother, Charlotte Doll. According to the report, Charlotte told officers Emanuel “gets really mad at her when she makes noise” like playing the piano. Charlotte had just finished playing the piano when Emanuel “came up and punched her in the back of the head.” Charlotte told police this was the fifth time Emanuel had assaulted her.

Still0502_00001_1493759658247_9354215_ver1.0.jpg

(Photo: KUSA)

The report showed Emanuel Doll was arrested for the assault after he was pulled over in a car near the family’s home. Doll told officers he was upset his mother walked around the house partially nude after getting out of the shower. “It was disgusting so I slapped her in the back of the head,” Doll told officers.

Police records detailed another arrest on April 13, 2016 that ended with Broomfield Police officers using a Taser on Doll. The police report detailed a “criminal episode of criminal mischiefs” that lasted 25 minutes and involved shattered windows and a broken flower pot.

Officers chased Doll who “began throwing rocks at officers and was tazed (sic),” according to the report.

A preliminary hearing is set for 9 a.m. July 14 in Division A of Broomfield County District Court.

a nutter that shouldn't have been out around anyone unless thorzained to the point of complete incapacity. wtf was he even allowed around an axe or small child let alone together?

Some blame partially falls on his parents.
He has previous arrests for assault yet they still allow him to live in their home.
Hes 24. So the assault to his mother in 2014 he was 21. Plenty old enough to send him down the road.

Mom sounds like a winner also... Walking around naked in front of her adult son.

All the calls to police in such a short time frame. Another winning family where the youngest suffer.

Poor baby boy. Jesus Christ..... A ax though. Damn.

Mom sounds like a winner also... Walking around naked in front of her adult .
Son didn't say naked, he said partially clothed. Since he's the crazy one here, I'm not speculating on mom until there are better details.. He also punched his mother in the back of the head because he didn't like her piano playing.
His sister told police he'd assaulted his mother five times. I wouldn't live with my child in the same house with a brother like that.

More details to be released Wednesday. http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/12/emanuel-doll-murder-charges-broomfield-boy/
Judge orders documents unsealed in murder of 4-year-old Broomfield boy.

Oh my God.
Authorities on Wednesday released the arrest affidavit and search warrants surrounding the murder of the boy, allegedly at the hands of his uncle, 25-year-old Emanuel Doll. A Broomfield County Court judge ordered the documents to be released last Friday.

The documents show that Emanuel’s parents, whom he lived with, went to pick up the boy—who was Doll’s sister’s son—that morning as the boy’s mother had to go to nursing school.

They brought the boy back to their home around 8:30 a.m. on April 27, and were playing with him before Emanuel asked the boy to come down to the home’s basement.

Shortly afterward, Doll’s mother heard noises she described to police as “a pillowcase loaded with items hitting the floor.” When she called out to her son to ask about the noises, he told her they were “nothing,” according to the documents.

But Doll came upstairs, and his mother went downstairs, where she discovered her grandson with the mortal injury and a bloody ax sitting next to him.

Much of the remainder of the documents are redacted, but investigators seized several computers from the home—two of which were used by Doll often—as well as cell phones and the ax.

The context that provides insight as to why the computers and phones were seized was redacted from the reports, but they note that Doll sometimes worked for his father, who runs a computer coding business.

Doll faces first-degree murder after deliberation and first-degree murder by a person in a position of trust charges. Should he be convicted, he faces a sentence of life without parole, or even death.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...xt-to-body-of-slain-4-year-old-broomfield-boy

The affidavit was released after Denver media outlets petitioned for it to be unsealed and a judge agreed. The order was made over the objections of both Doll’s attorneys and prosecutors.

Chief trial deputy Trevor Moritzky said that prosecutors were worried that release of the documents would have a “chilling effect” on possible witnesses and the emotional distress on the victim’s family.

“They don’t want to see that in the news,” Moritzky said. “They don’t want to be confronted by outside people, which has already happened.”

But attorney Steve Zansberg, representing 9News reporter Kevin Vaughan and the Colorado Broadcasters Association, said that the public had a right to monitor the proceedings in the case.

“The interests that the public has in overseeing these proceedings is not to learn the details of the defendant’s actions, but to understand the actions of public officials,” Zansberg said.

Also released Wednesday were search warrants showing Broomfield police wanted to examine an ax as well as computers and other electronic devices found in the home where the killing happened. The documents show Doll worked for his father’s computer coding business and was constantly using electronic devices.

Doll is accused of killing the child on April 27 at a home on the 42300 block of West 126 Avenue that has been the subject of more than a dozen police calls since March 2016. Police said the boy died of a “massive amount of trauma.”

Doll was arrested in the backyard of the home where the boy was killed soon after Broomfield police were called.

A preliminary hearing for Doll is set for July 14. Doll is being held without bail.
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/17/broomfield-man-allegedly-killed-boy-with-ax/

Despite his well know unstable and abusive behavior the family thought it was Ok to have a small child in the house. They probably said "He'd never harm his little nephew. He loves him to death"

Doll is accused of killing the child on April 27 at a home on the 42300 block of West 126 Avenue that has been the subject of more than a dozen police calls since March 2016. Police said the boy died of a “massive amount of trauma.”

More than a dozen calls to police.
I guess they finally reached the breaking point.

Back