• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
nna4gz.jpg
Officers arriving at a Des Moines home Monday found a brother holding his sister down.

The family reported a fight between the mother and her daughter, Elizabeth Rash, 27,
[....]
about 2:21 a.m.

The mother said she heard her daughter's children crying upstairs and went to investigate. She said she found Rash "passed out drunk on the bed,"
[...]
When the mother tried to wake Rash, the family said she became violent and was punching walls and destroying things. They tried to lock her out of the house, but she got back inside,
[....]
Rash hit her mother in the face several times before the brother could restrain her.

While police were taking Rash to a patrol car, she kicked an officer in the leg,
[....]
Police said that when Rash was let out of the patrol car in a Burger King parking lot to be transferred to a van to be taken to jail, she "immediately pulled her pants down and urinated on the ground."

The report shows she then called an officer a derogatory term and intentionally kicked him in the chest as he tried to put her in the van.

Rash's children have been placed in the custody of parents,
[....]
Rash was taken to the Polk County Jail.
http://www.kcci.com/news/cuffed-wom...urger-king-parking-lot/25491926#ixzz2z05wOcL7

Mama got a little drunk tonight kids. Go play in your room.

At this point, Elizabeth's mom took it upon herself to try to talk some sense into her...it ended badly.

Never argue with a drunk. :blackeye::hungover: :popcorn:

At work lmfao....thankfully none of my co-workers are here yet......yes I Ching Rash wins but V Gina Rash started me cracking up!

This reminds me. We stopped at a chain pizza joint on evening about 9pm, and this dude was pissing on the back wheel of his vehicle with his (presumed) daughter looking out the back window. My son was getting out of the car at that time, so this asshat tells him to just keep moving that he's a got a mad mind or something vaguely threatening. We all had to stay there for a few minutes waiting on pizza, and my son couldn't resist continuing this back & forth trying to see how far he could push this guy. He said "way to set an example for your child" among other things and finished it off with "way to represent your race". :eek: When even that one didn't go anywhere, it was obvious the guy was all hat and no cattle. Would've called the cops but was having too much fun. When we told the store staff about it they hadn't seen a thing and could hardly believe it...except for the wet pool on the pavement. I cringed after he left when another patron pulled into that same spot. :wtf:

Back