• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
10632770_297763723761438_994726549996885722_n.jpg

A 20-year-old Fort Bliss soldier was arrested and charged with capital murder for allegedly beating his 2-year-old daughter to death Saturday in a Northeast El Paso apartment because the girl soiled her diaper, El Paso Police reported Sunday.

Dartarious Graham, 20, was charged with capital murder and booked into the El Paso county jail on a $250,000 bond, police reported.

[...]

The child's mother, Elizabeth Graham, 23, who police said was not in the apartment at the time of the beating, but reportedly knew of earlier abuse to the child, and the father's cousin, Robert Franklin, 19, who allegedly witnessed the beating, also were arrested and charged with injury to child by omission.

The child, Peyton Graham, was pronounced dead after being taken to El Paso Children's Hospital

[...]

Police were called to the hospital after the child died because the injuries appeared suspicious.

Dartarious Graham allegedly beat his daughter with a belt after she had soiled her diaper, reported police

[...]

The police investigation, along with older bruises on Peyton Graham's body indicated the father had beaten the child other times, Baranyay said. However, Baranyay said he was unaware of any previous reports being filed with the police regarding abuse to the 2-year-old.

The mother was arrested because she allegedly was aware of the earlier abuse and failed to report it to authorities, he said.

Franklin reportedly heard Dartarious Graham beating the girl in her bedroom, and later witnessed him beating the girl when the father took her to another room, and did not try to stop the beating or call police,

[...]

In the state of Texas, all adults must take steps to protect a child who is being abused, or report child abuse they know about, Baranyay said. That is why Franklin also was arrested.

"What we have to remember is there are options" when people know a child is being abused, Baranyay said. "And there's options in getting the help to the family. That can be simply calling the police, that can be contacting a counselor the family may have available to them, or contacting another family member.

"But in these cases, where you're actually seeing the child being physically beaten, and your capable of physically intervening, I think you have some responsibility to step forward and do that," he said. "At the minimum you need to call the police."

[...]

The Grahams' reportedly have another child. But Baranyay said he did not know where the boy is now, or if he had been in the apartment at the time of the alleged beating.
http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestnews/ci_26576428/el-paso-police-arrest-3-people-connection-death

I have been on this site long enough to know that one's chosen career doesn't mean they are immune for doing horrific things but still when I read things like this done by a soldier I just shake my head, I still even with all I read expect so much better behavior from our men and women in uniform.

Wait. Didn't even soil his pants. Or on the floor?
It's a diaper!!!! That's what it's meant to do!!!

All 3 are POS.

My mother said to me, when we began potty training my little one, "no one ever goes to kindergarten in diapers". Getting mad does absolutely nothing. Patience and consistency works 1,000,000 times better then beating them to death. Pieces of shit.

I don't know how anyone could hear and/or watch a child being beaten/abused and not attempt to stop it to save the child or call the law. That's whats wrong with the world today. People choosing to take the I'm not getting involved path. Pay it forward people!! If more people GOT involved...the world would be a much nicer place to live...like it used to be.

Why do people come so unglued when a child soils themselves ? It happens all the time. It washes off.
yeah adult diapers are the worst, i bet when he got old or sick and had to wear an adult diaper she may have helped her dad and not beat him to death. Poor little girl.

yeah adult diapers are the worst, i bet when he got old or sick and had to wear an adult diaper she may have helped her dad and not beat him to death. Poor little girl.
I think they put diapers on the death row inmates before they strap em down for lethal injection- that would be some ironic karma, we can only hope for! RIP baby girl<3

@Justin Igger, you're not that original with your racist talk, we tolerate everyone here as long as you are respectful to everyone. We have our forum racists and they manage not to be vulgar. I would like to suggest you do the same.

Back