• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sister Iroz

Nun the worse for where
Bold Member!
stabbing_kyla_3-20ogg.jpg
NORTH TONAWANDA - Police described a city woman accused of stabbing her 28-year-old daughter Wednesday as frail but fed up enough about her daughter’s lifestyle to possibly have snapped.

Elizabeth N. Budziszewski, 50, allegedly put her pregnant daughter, Marianna E. Shucraft, in a chair, wrapped her in Saran wrap and stabbed her three times “very deeply in the chest [area]â€￾ with a hunting knife, said Capt. William Hall, chief of detectives.

Budziszewski is lucky that her daughter is still alive, Hall said Thursday.

“Issues had been building up,â€￾ Hall said of the argument that prompted a fight between the mother and daughter. Hall said Budziszewski had been the caretaker of Shucraft’s children.

Budziszewski was arraigned Thursday on charges of attempted second-degree murder, first-degree assault and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon. She pleaded not guilty.

City Judge William R. Lewis ordered her held in Niagara County Jail without bail.

Police said Budziszewski put the plastic wrap around her daughter’s head and face at about 10:25 a. m. Wednesday during an argument, causing her daughter to have difficulty breathing. She then stabbed her daughter with the hunting knife, Hall said.

Shucraft was taken to Erie County Medical Center with injuries that were not life-threatening, the police captain said. She was in stable condition on Thursday.

Budziszewski was treated at DeGraff Memorial Hospital for a cut on her hand after her arrest, Hall said.
http://www.buffalonews.com/437/story/613706.html

She's a petite skinny lady but a freaking wacko and I'm glad the daughter didn't die and I hope she continues to recover.

Hehhh, I've never thought of using plastic wrap. Learn something new every day.

Budziszewski put the plastic wrap around her daughter’s head and face at about 10:25 a. m. Wednesday during an argument, causing her daughter to have difficulty breathing.

I can't get my head around that. If the daughter had been a child then yeah, I can see the mum overpowering her. But the daughter is 28. The mother is described as 'frail'. How was it possible for her to get the wrap around her daughters face like that? Didnt she put up a fight?

There is not a single mark on Budziszewski's face in her mug. I can tell you now, pregnant or not, if someone came at me with the intent of putting plastic wrap around my face and smothering me, I would have fought like a fucking wild cat! I damn well would have left some marks on the bitch's face at the very least!

Very strange story. I'm glad the daughter is recovering well.

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local/local_story_078202557.html
“I guess you could say she was frustrated with her daughter’s lifestyle and claimed that she had been abused by the daughter over the years,” Krantz said. Police have been called to handle a range of complaints involving both parties for some time, running the gamut from domestic disputes to suspicious persons and larceny.

Krantz said the department isn’t aware of any documented mental illness for either party.

But statements from both sides suggest a routine game between mother and daughter, in which the victim had previously submitted to being blindfolded in the chair — then asked to make guesses in a range of scenarios. It appears the plastic wrap and possibly the fact that she was bound to the chair weren’t normally a part of the ritual.

“It’s difficult to explain why she allowed her to do this,” Kranz said. “According to both sides they had done this before.”

It was a confusing scene when police initially arrived on the scene.

Krantz said after the daughter called 911, emergency personnel were there quickly, but Budziszewski attempted to cover the incident by also calling 911.

“At the time we didn’t know what happened because the mother also called 911 and claimed the daughter attacked her,” he said.

The daughter was found in the kitchen of her home next door, where her boyfriend was applying pressure to her wounds as directed by a 911 dispatcher. She was transported to Erie County Medical Center where a nurse reported her in stable condition Thursday afternoon.

Krantz said Budziszewski later confessed to her role in the violence but claimed she was only trying to scare her daughter. In addition to the false 911 call, she also told police she cut her own hand in an attempt to obscure what transpired, “to make it look like she had been attacked by the daughter.”

I'm hearing the song "Crazy Bitch" in my head....

But statements from both sides suggest a routine game between mother and daughter, in which the victim had previously submitted to being blindfolded in the chair — then asked to make guesses in a range of scenarios. It appears the plastic wrap and possibly the fact that she was bound to the chair weren’t normally a part of the ritual.

“It’s difficult to explain why she allowed her to do this,â€￾ Kranz said. “According to both sides they had done this before.â€￾

Yikes! Sounds like neither one is playing with a full deck.

Who the HELL sits still while a crazed woman wraps your body with Saran Wrap??? WTF????

She'd have had to have been drugged to sit still like that. And exactly what lesson was she trying to teach her? If you piss me off, I might kill you?

I'd say both of them have issues... (understatement).

That daughter would be smart to never cross paths with mama bear again!

You people don't know shit okay? I am one of the kids of the victim. Really thoughts of "learning something new "and of "never thought of that"! Let me tell u something.. The day was terrible and the way my grandmother lived life and the games she played she played with me too when I was young. She attacked my mom my grandmother was cunning and my mom obeyed her after living with her all her life. My grandma beat her senseless all the time. Everyone acting like its nothing or ahold bc my mom couldn't fight.? Screw you and maybe it needs to happen to you for you to understand. ✋

Who the HELL sits still while a crazed woman wraps your body with Saran Wrap??? WTF????

She'd have had to have been drugged to sit still like that. And exactly what lesson was she trying to teach her? If you piss me off, I might kill you?

I'd say both of them have issues... (understatement).

That daughter would be smart to never cross paths with mama bear again!
You dont know anything learn to shut your mouth

You people don't know shit okay? I am one of the kids of the victim. Really thoughts of "learning something new "and of "never thought of that"! Let me tell u something.. The day was terrible and the way my grandmother lived life and the games she played she played with me too when I was young. She attacked my mom my grandmother was cunning and my mom obeyed her after living with her all her life. My grandma beat her senseless all the time. Everyone acting like its nothing or ahold bc my mom couldn't fight.? Screw you and maybe it needs to happen to you for you to understand. ✋
I'm sorry you had to witness that, but there's no need to be hateful.

A woman who wrapped her daughter in plastic wrap and stabbed her repeatedly was sentenced to five years in prison Tuesday by Niagara County Judge Sara Sheldon Sperrazza.

The defendant, Elizabeth N. Budziszewski, 50, of Robinson Street, North Tonawanda, is learning disabled and was a victim of a lifetime of physical and sexual abuse, argued her attorney, Thomas J. Eoannou.

Taking all that into account, Sperrazza told Budziszewski, "In this case before this court, you are not a victim. What you did to your daughter was inexcusable. You almost killed her."
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-21721331.html

I'm surprised I didn't hear about this when it happened, seeing as that I live there.

I hope that she is fully recovered by now.

Looks Native(which would explain a lot) but the name sounds Polack, odd.

Couldn't have been that frail if she did all this to the daughter, who sounds like she likely was a total whorebag dipshit.

Wonder who took care of the kids after grandma went away.

Back